It is with great sadness that I create this thread. But, it's time to move on, so my loss could be your gain.
Anyway, it's a 1990 s13 hatch SE model. I have no idea how many miles are on the chassis, but there are about 2000 miles on the engine (and I've already done three oil/filter changes). The bottom end was assembled by White's Speed shop in Cicero, NY and the standalone (Apex i power FC) was tuned by Morgan at Synapse Motorsports (which is a great shop by the way, I suggest you check out their website if nothing else). It put down 366 whp and 338 ft-lbs of torque at 18 psi (track boost level) and an estimated 395 whp on 22 psi. The car handles incredibly!! I mean, wow! In fact, I've had two instructors at HDPE events remark about how incredible the g forces were. Anyway, enough rambling, on to the parts list...
FYI, I have the rear seats if anyone wants them. they're in excellent condition.
- CP pistons 9:1 compression ratio, 87mm bore
- brand new rings cut for 22 psi of boost
- Eagle rods
- ACL bearings
- ARP main hardware
- ARP headstuds
- ARC oil pan
- s14 oil pickup/strainer (bigger opening than stock SR)
- Mocal oil cooler with thermostatic sandwhich plate
- BRAND NEW OIL PUMP
- Brand new water pump
- Brand new timing chain
- Brand new timing chain tensioner
- JWT S3 Cams
- Tomei rocker arm stoppers
- New Valve stem seals
- Cometic head gasket (They're actually not crap, both White's Speed shop and BG at Enjuku racing suggested them over the coswerth. I know, news to me too)
- Z32 MAFS
- 72 lb MSD injectors
- JGY top mount fuel rail
- Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump
- Megan exhaust manifold
- Garret GT2871R .64
- Circuit Sports oil catch can
- Circuit sports Thermal insulating intake manifold gasket
- Nismo thermostat
- Turbo XS manual boost controller
- Apexi N1 exhaust
- Megan down pipe (with flex section)
- Isis (i think) HKS SSQV imitation BOV
- Front mount intercooler (no idea what brand)
- Custom cold air intake port with stopper (for the rain which can't get into the intake anyway considering the piping is not directly attached to the intake).
- Koyo radiator
- E fans (12" puller, 14" pusher) on a switch. stays nice and cold, even on the track!!
- Stance GR+ Pro Coilovers (12/10kg/mm)
- Z32 Brakes
- Steel braided lines
- Hawk pads
- Circuit sport drilled/slotted rottors
- Megan Rear Upper control arms
- Poly Steering rack bushings
- Stance rear subframe spacers
- Custom Subframe Brace
- SPL front tension rods
- Megan Tie rod ends
- Nismo power brace (Custom equivalent)
- New front lower control arms
- New ball joints
- Poly bushings throughout sway bar assembly (front and rear)
- 17" 5 Zigen FN01R-C 8" front, 9" rear, can't remember the offset. They really do fit awesome though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Toyo R888's with TONS of life left on them. 225/45 fronts, 255/40 rear. They are incredibly sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- *ALSO* includes spare set of 5 Zigen fighter rims with street tires on them.
- S15 Helical Limited Slip Differential
- B&M Short Throw Shifter
- Nismo Engine mounts
- Steel braided clutch line
- New master cylinder
- ACT 6 puck unsprung clutch
- ACT Heavy duty pressure plate
- ACT throwout bearing
- ACT Street light flywheel
- Corbeau Forza Fixed back seats with stock belts
- Xenon front lip
- 180sx tails/wing
- Carbon fiber hood
- AEM Ugeo Wide band O2 sensor
- Oil pressure (advance Auto brand)
- Boost (greddy)
- EGT (greddy)
- the Power FC gives a ton of different readings in real time (such as knock, duty cycle, timing, water temp, etc.)
The car really is excellent. It's an absolute blast to drive. it's fast, the torque curve is incredibly linear, and it handles better than some competition track cars (really, it does). I absolutely LOVE it, and part of me will die when i hand over the keys. If you need any additional pictures, ask and I will try to accommodate you.ALSO!!!
The car will come with EVERY spare part I own for the 240sx and for the SR20DET if you want (probably over $1000 in parts).I'm asking $9,000 OBO
Believe me, it's worth every penny if not more.
Feel free to email me with questions (not comments): Mbsmit05@gmail.com