NOW WITH CONCLUSION... Audi owner gets booted, and is sticking it to them...

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PapaSmurf2k3
Site Admin
Car: 2017 Corvette, 2018 Focus ST, 1993 240sx truck KA Turbo.

can't we just get him hammered so he spills the beans?

RCA

This story is rediculous...I love it when people stick it to the man...

ALSO I "Dugg" this thread and posted a comment...

http://digg.com/autos/Arizona_...s_APS

EDIT:Fail just realized how old this issue actually is...
Modified by rcabrita at 2:08 AM 6/2/2009

DrifterXRPS13
Car: 1993 Acura Integra LS, 1998 Nissan 240SX SE 5sp. KA-T,2004 Honda CBR 600RR, 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600, 2013 Harley Davidson Iron 883, 2014 BMW S1000RR

man i almost completely forgot about this...dollyman rocks!

fiznowler
Car: 97 240sx se, 5 speed, paint, tan leather interior. vg30dett swap in progress.
86 300zx NA Daily Driver
Too many other nissans and parts to list!

Anyone know when the gag order is released? It is pretty crazy how big this thing got over a parking boot lol. Dollyman FTMFW!

s14derrick
Car: 1995 nissan 240sx

wow interesting. i spent about an hour of time in between fixing a pc at work reading this. any update on what happened?

Black on Gold

Well obviously an hour wasnt long enough. Read the last post on page 3

s14derrick
Car: 1995 nissan 240sx

DrifterXRPS13
Car: 1993 Acura Integra LS, 1998 Nissan 240SX SE 5sp. KA-T,2004 Honda CBR 600RR, 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600, 2013 Harley Davidson Iron 883, 2014 BMW S1000RR

anybody got an update on this?

bobotech

yeah, what ever happened?

Elbowblk
Car: 95 240sx

yeah bump for an update

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

As I said on the last page... I speak with Blake every so often on AIM. He is still under the gag order and can't speak about the situation. The gag order was issued for two years. So it'll be awhile before we hear anything.

infinitgkid
Car: '06 Infiniti G35 Coupe

The HOA are a bunch of trolls... You don't know how many times they have confronted me about my friends stopping by my house.

It's not like they speed (I've made sure of that because I b*tched at them about it due the fact that there are always little kids outside playing and they do a good job about being cautious) or anything, but it's because their cars are rather noisy. RX-7's, Honda's, 240's, etc.

I guess all the neighbors are fed up... oh well...

Black on Gold

I was actually thinking of this the other day. Was wondering how he was doing

VRoy
Car: 93 S13 Hatch

Damn after reading this and looking at the dates i just knew i would see how this turned out. Gotta wait another year I figured it would all be resolved by now, either way it went. Hopefully Dollyman has the funds to see it through till the end.

kouki munster
Car: 97 base 240

infinitgkid wrote:The HOA are a bunch of trolls... You don't know how many times they have confronted me about my friends stopping by my house.

It's not like they speed (I've made sure of that because I b*tched at them about it due the fact that there are always little kids outside playing and they do a good job about being cautious) or anything, but it's because their cars are rather noisy. RX-7's, Honda's, 240's, etc.

I guess all the neighbors are fed up... oh well...
If you ever want to really piss off your neighbors let me know, I have 2 vehicles that would be perfect for the job.

Rocket31
Car: 87 HB

what happened to freedom of speech?

and also, if he is still on AIM and stuff at least hes not jailed?

PoorManQ45

Freedom of speech does not allow for defamation of others

Beancooker

Here is the conclusion to the Dollyman situation!!!

I copied and pasted this from his post on another forum.

Hello Kiddies!

Here you go!!!!

After they became aware of the thread they took me to court for slander, drummed up false E-mails claiming: "I'm going to #@$ chop your arms off.......","I'm going to shoot you in the face." And even stooped so low included, "I'm in fear of the lives of my 3 little girls and up till 3a.m. worried my house will be burnt down!" WOW! (He included that in the entail judgment against me to the judge). My jaw dropped, I informed the justice they could have full access to my ISP (Internet Service Provider), provided phone records, and offered to produce my PC to show I had not sent e-mails or contact. Also claiming I was running an apparel clothing line: CHECK IT OUT:

http://www.cafepress.com/lolwutgear#top

http://www.cafepress.com/creanium.277220723

However that was not my doing, and NOT ILLEGAL even if I was.Creating what ever fake defense they could drum, brought on bytheir overzealous actions to milk any one for the smallest infraction. The court proceeds went as follows....I got the ground washed out from under me, I thought it was a setup they where in with the judge. In false statements from the plaintiffs, the judge would IMMEDIATELY turn to me and say," Why did you do that Mr. Edwards?" then again," Why are you harassing them."then again "Why do you feel the need to slander them on the Internet?"

Basically, completely my fault: I did not have representation and was steamed rolled (A little known inside fact I've come to find from those in the field, a judge...ummmm... finds it dis-hearting and unsympathetic if you are unrepresented, and greatly frowns upon such). I read him a list: I have not contacted them, I am not running an on-line apparel line, I have not...., I have not...... They responded with lies and the judge again, after I just got done telling him I didn't, "Why did you do that?" Good Grief

They secured a Gag Order which prevented me from electronic interaction with the public (included text messaging).

A week later I was delivered a Notice To Comply from the law firm in the order of $5,000 to be paid in full with in 10 days. WOW! The balls Hun?

If the full sum of $5,000 is not paid in full, further litigation would take place.

All said, they should of been sending me a check so I could take The Car Lounge out for a beer, an internal review should of opened up for fined patrons, and refunds sent to those who where taken advantage of.

Needless to say 10 days came and gone......then the mail started to come! It was repeated Justice Court Proceedings and attempted judgments against me, PRECURSOR to my acknowledgment, stating EVEN MORE false accusations "...he continues to run the Internet thread...", ".......he continues to harass us..." "...hes in continuous contact with us and in contempt of court.."

They where grasping at straws.

I did 100% conform to the Court Order ...all said...they where probably hoping I would slip. Nothing I did was illegal, documentation was taken place with the local Police Department and the story was taken from a journalistic perspective attempting to keep much of my personal opinion out, and more on the facts, details, and secured with real time photos and documentation.

Concerning the mail, they where attempting/creating fake accusations before the court to secure/create further litigation and fines. Courts do mail you the verdict as you are not present. With the judgment....in the order coming in weekly:

DeniedDeniedDeniedDeniedDeniedAnd the last one,in large pencil across the entire court proceeding: REPORT TO YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Being so sideswiped and tank rolled the first time I was dump founded the judge ruled against them, even though he should of, but simply so being so steamrolled the first time . I concluded either 1) It was turned over completely to another judge or2) The initial judge ACTUALLY followed up on the story or of the sort to find the truth and saw what they where up to.

You can grasp at straws in court...kinda....and it's all hearsay and not against the law or could be provided otherwise, unless under oath. However knowingly reporting false accusations to law enforcement is illegal, IN A NUT SHELL, if they reported any such to the local law enforcement they would be making illegal acts. They had no leg to stand on, and shouldn't of from the first place.

I exercised my freedom of speech, did not exaggerate, made no threats, broke no laws and attempted to use more of a journalistic approach to the story so they can forget slander.

Since, and do not know whether this is directly due to: The Disney Land sized community has been re black topped with more Guest and restructured parking. The Gag ended quite some time ago, their presence has been reduced, there has been no interaction, and there has been a significant reduction in boots.

In all, I thank The Car Lounge so much for their overwhelming support! Thanx a million and if your ever in the Phoenix area look me up! Thanks for everything guys! And remember, if you feelwronged stand up and don't take it, but do it right! Be sure to keep it real in the posts, take a breather before you keystroke!

THANX GUYS!!!!!!!And excuse any grammer errors, I'm sure there's a bit.

RCA

EPIC WIN!

dusred
Car: Previous Q45 owner, 09 Corolla, Ford F250 Diesel truck

Hell Yes!

Why didn't he have representation? Also you are innocent until proven guilty and the burden is NOT upon the defendant to prove that he is innocent. That is complete BS.

PoorManQ45

dusred wrote:
Why didn't he have representation? Also you are innocent until proven guilty and the burden is NOT upon the defendant to prove that he is innocent. That is complete BS.
Initially this is true, but once a certain point is reached the burden of proof switches to the defendant to prove their innocence.

bcar240
Car: 1993 240SX HB

dusred wrote:Why didn't he have representation? Also you are innocent until proven guilty and the burden is NOT upon the defendant to prove that he is innocent. That is complete BS.
Was wondering the same. I guess he felt he had the facts on his side and things should go his way (not a particularly reliable assumption). Also, the cost of hiring a decent lawyer in a case like this probably would rival the cost of paying the fine/damages.

Those guys also forgot about the "get out of jail free" card with slander, it's not slander if it's true...

bmike818
Car: 2007 Z

Zydeco
Car: The poster formerly know as -]sTm[-HeavyHips

That made me smile. Story like this are way most awesome the Chuck Norris.

Veriest1
Car: '96 M3 and '93 240 coupe dd

Ah, good news at last.

Black on Gold

Very good news indeed.

All this over a f***ing parking boot

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Beancooker wrote:And excuse any grammer errors, I'm sure there's a bit.
What the hell.. this narative reads like a Nigerian scam email. Cripes, I can't understand a damn thing.

bobotech

Eikon wrote:
What the hell.. this narative reads like a Nigerian scam email. Cripes, I can't understand a damn thing.
Agreed! Cliff notes on conclusion anyone?

TL;DR

Beancooker

Eikon wrote:
I copied and pasted. Don't ask me d00d.

Dattebayo
Car: 2004 Frontier Desert Runner

If you're too lazy to read, then suffer. Skimmers should be drug out into the street and kicked in the nuts.

Return to “General Chat”