nothing left to modify on mine...

General Discussion forum for Versa Owners
xtremeversa
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback

ive done absolutely everything i can think of to my versa... rims, sound system, strobe lights, suicide doors, shaved door handles, body kit, custom grille... have no clue about the engine upgrades yet... does anyone have a clue what to do next?? i thought of lowering it.. any ideas??

reyes1212
Car: Super Black '07 Nissan Versa

Pictures or else someone close this.

blindsnyper
Car: 2007 versa

xtremeversa wrote:ive done absolutely everything i can think of to my versa... rims, sound system, strobe lights, suicide doors, shaved door handles, body kit, custom grille... have no clue about the engine upgrades yet... does anyone have a clue what to do next?? i thought of lowering it.. any ideas??
i hope you are no serious

reyes1212

blind_snyper wrote:
i hope you are no serious
I doubt he is as a new member, etc, etc and sucide doors....riiiiiiiight

Onyxblue
Car: 1990 300zx n/a, 08 Versa SL, 07 Pathfinder SE, 08 Sentra

Ever Victorious
Car: '08 Kia Spectra5, '73 AMC Hornet

xtremeversa wrote:ive done absolutely everything i can think of to my versa... rims, sound system, strobe lights, suicide doors, shaved door handles, body kit, custom grille... have no clue about the engine upgrades yet... does anyone have a clue what to do next?? i thought of lowering it.. any ideas??
Well, let's see here... according to the Pimp My Ride Guide to Pimping Your Ride, at this stage your next mods will be:

Automated soda-dispensing armrest, 7" LCD monitors in all headrests (and at least 2 flip-downs in the roof), 1.5" LCDs in your wheels' center caps, a 52,000 watt stereo, and a bunch of bad cut scenes.

(I smell BS w/o pics)

reyes1212

Ever Victorious wrote:(I smell BS w/o pics)
Thank you for the reassurance. HAHACan't wait to see this...

Knightro2
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Ever Victorious wrote:
Well, let's see here... according to the Pimp My Ride Guide to Pimping Your Ride, at this stage your next mods will be:

Automated soda-dispensing armrest, 7" LCD monitors in all headrests (and at least 2 flip-downs in the roof), 1.5" LCDs in your wheels' center caps, a 52,000 watt stereo, and a bunch of bad cut scenes.

(I smell BS w/o pics)
Don't for get the brake and gas pedal foot massagers. I love mine! heh heh

Urq
Car: 82 Ur Quattro & 07 Black Versa SL CVT.

Come on we all know this is CleavlandSound You are not fooling us........

reyes1212

haha thats funny. then why fool us...useless....BAN HIS ***

JK

kcourtad
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL Sedan

Ever Victorious wrote:

(I smell BS w/o pics)
dont forget about the 42in tv that jumps out of the back and dances

Johniboi
Car: Versa

sooooo where the pics at dude? lol

i hate it when ppls lie..they always look stupid at the end.

Rand0m0sityxX
Car: 2015 Nissan Quest S
2018 Nissan Versa S

http://viewmorepics.myspace.co...36287

theres to his car...

I cant tell to well, but the doors dont look like they open like suicide doors do..

It looks mostly of a sticker car, trying to be a show off ricer.. =]

Johniboi

wowTOOOOO many stickers.lol

Rand0m0sityxX
2018 Nissan Versa S

Thats exactly what i thought!

I love the V, but his looks like a freakin Ricer car... *shakes head*
Johniboi wrote:wowTOOOOO many stickers.lol

Johniboi

tell me about it the rims nd stickers GOTTA go but the kit lookin nice. how do you know its him though?

Well the car looks OK...i mean this dude gotta be jokin-"shaved door handles, body kit, custom grille"

lol i dont see any custom grill????i mean im not tlkin **** but damn man no need to lie abot what you got on your car you know, just be straight up and you wont end up lookin like a lil fool at the end

Rand0m0sityxX
2018 Nissan Versa S

I went under his profile to look at what he last posted in..

zer...43696

Thats the thread, that he posted a myspace link to his car.. Now if he took someone elses myspace to show off their V, well hes just stupid..

Like i said.. i dont see the doors that he claims he did.. and its just.. it looks ricer more than anything....

CodeRed
Car: 2008 Nissan Versa S MT

Someone mind posting pictures for us non-myspace users?

blindsnyper

CodeRed wrote:Someone mind posting pictures for us non-myspace users?
yeah hold on

kcourtad
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa SL Sedan

he may lose all the races... but i bet he gets the best gas mileage out of all of them... so he wins at that... ehhh but yea he could do with out the stickers...

blindsnyper

oh crap, i knew id seen it before. the V was built by fox marketing (the same people that built the turbo versa for those of you that dont know)...http://www.foxmarketing.net/pr...ar=52

**EDIT**and it says that his mom won it and GAVE it to him, hes 15 years old

Modified by blind_snyper at 12:46 AM 7/28/2008

Johniboi

I thought isaw that car from somwhere, jsut culdnt figure out where!damn man, his mom? that lucky little bastardd lol.Well some people get it good some jsut dont i guess . Hope he's treatin it well. Wait, so his mom won the turbo'd car? or just a regular versa?

OH and for the no mysapce users, he has ALOT of pictures nd i dnt relly feel like postin them all but here are some to get the idea:

blindsnyper

no that one wasnt turbod. i was built my the same people that built the turbo one

Skim302
Car: Nissan Versa S

I personally think it looks pretty cool. Way too many stickers but I think its very clean and flush. And its kinda hard too tell but does he have a sport sill too?

lain
Car: 2007 Nissan Versa S

Your just getting started.

xtremeversa

Thanks for all your comments... i appreciate it... but here's the real scoop.

1. I bought the car from the people who won it, so i paid for it out of my own pocket.

2. What i meant by "there's nothing else i can do" is that no one makes anything else for the Nissan Versa Hatchback... ( I currently have customized headlights, taillights, and a Fujita CAI. I'm about to get the new headers on it, then work toward suiciding the back doors.

3. The stickers came with the frikin car! If you all bought a car with sponsor stickers on it, would you keep them? I keep them right now just for looks. They don't add horse power. But later on when i start puttin it in major shows, i will take them off!

SO! if you have any POSITIVE information (ex. custom door panels, interior, seats(blue), or anything else, please feel free to respond.

Thanks guys... (i feel like a ricer now...) Peace!

Shad0wXCalibur
Car: Nissan Versa SL Sedan

If you're trying to get into shows and possibly win a few, then good job. If this was just a daily driver, I'd say it's a huge waste of money.

Johniboi

Just wondering,how much you pay for the car?

blindsnyper

xtremeversa wrote: I'm about to get the new headers on it,
where the hell did you get a header?

xtremeversa

i paid $13,500 for the car with all the stuff on it and only 3,000 miles. thats a really good deal! that was last year around September of 2007. no one made anything for the versa at the time. i'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to turbo the versa...
Johniboi wrote:Just wondering,how much you pay for the car?
where the hell did you get a header? [/QUOTE]

i found something like the stock headers for a versa, only these are high performance ones. my friend told me they would work! so i might try these or i might hold off to find ones made for the versa...

also... i heard that the versa and the sentra have almost the same motor?? if so, shouldn't the sentra turbos work for the versa?? talk to me people! if thats true, im definately gonna turbo it faster than i thought!!!

Return to “Versa General Chat”