Noisy tires

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
jjno
Car: 2011 G37

I just recently purchased a 2011 G37. Bought the car with 9k miles and I've put 1k on it myself. I love the cars response but I can not stand the road noise from the OEM tires (Goodyear Eagle RS-A---17in). I'm looking for a quieter tire. Discount tire rep recommended Yokohama. I'm looking more for a touring tire rather than performance. Thanks for any help you can provide.

joe603
Car: 2014 Durango R/T

I liked the Continental DWS tires...not sure which would be quieter.

Starter
Car: 13 G37X sedan
11 G37S sedan

jjno wrote:I just recently purchased a 2011 G37. Bought the car with 9k miles and I've put 1k on it myself. I love the cars response but I can not stand the road noise from the OEM tires (Goodyear Eagle RS-A---17in). I'm looking for a quieter tire. Discount tire rep recommended Yokohama. I'm looking more for a touring tire rather than performance. Thanks for any help you can provide.
try the Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus. Put a set from Tire Rack on my wife's G35 and she loves them.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”