Nissan Versa sedan 2013 transmission dipstick

The Nissan Versa Tech Discussion forum is the place to discuss Versa performance modifications and maintenance.
shandidy
Car: Nissan Versa Sedan 2013

I own a Nissan Versa sedan 2013 named under the name Nissan sunny here in the meddle east, it is power by a 1.5 liter petrol engine, engine code: HR15DE, with a standard automatic transmission, not a CVT transmission, i cant locate the transmission dipstick at all i know where is the engine dipstick but i cant find the transmission dipstick at all, any idea where it is located? i have some pics under the hood of my versa but i am new to this forum and i cant find the attach button to up load these pics :confused:

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

Well, I found it in an older service manual for the Manual and CVT transmissions, but for the A/T it sounds like they just assume you know where it is! But I did find this video, which sounds like what you're looking for. I don't imagine it's moved much since then!

(I love your description of your location, too!)

Transmission Fluid Level Check Nissan Versa (2007-2011)

shandidy

I really appreciate your help, but the engine shown in that video is different than the one i have, i have two links of the versa engine that show a replica of my engine, here they are: http://images.newcars.com/images/car-pi ... hoto-2.png
the second one: http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/2 ... 600x0w.jpg

and by the way i am located in egypt :)

kc5f
Car: Versa SL HB CVTs - 2008 (daughter), 2007's (both RIP). I'm now in a silver 2012, my son a silver 2015 Note, my wife a bright yellow 2016 Juke.

The first image looks like the radiator cap and battery are in about the same place, so I'd look down behind the radiator cap and a bit to the right, and see if it's there. I have a CVT, so it's totally different, but I wouldn't think they'd change the A/T too much between years.

I've heard of and seen lots of Tiidas (in Mexico), but never a Sunny. Since your second image mentions Versa Note, which is brand new in the US as a hatchback, that could be the Sunny and it's possible they're using a different A/T. Maybe someone here will know more. Good luck! (With the "meddling", too!)

roger1212
Car: Nissan Versa 2013 1.5 Sedan

I am from Trinidad & Tobago. I have a RHD 2012 Versa 1.5 sedan with a normal 4-speed auto-tranny (not cvt). There is no dipstick on the top. The level has to be checked and filled from underneath the housing. It's complicated, and designed to be serviced only by nissan techs, and to discourage users from filling tranny with ordinary trans fluid.

See excerpt from fsm -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzealk ... sp=sharing

cheers.

shandidy

Thanks for the info, but that sucks though i used to own an 04 maxima and i used to be able to check the transmission fluid and smell it for any burning smell then change the fluid at the dealer but the versa (sunny) i wont be able to do that any more, well dude you have saved me a lot of headache, appreciate the info. :)

Return to “Versa Technical Discussions”