Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T Fuel pump wont prime

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
r32skylineTN
Car: r32 skyline gts-t

Well drove home just fine went inside changed my clothes came back outside cranked her up an ran for probably 20 secs (letting car warm up.) an then died an noticed I couldn't hear my fuel pump priming anymore(walboro 255) . I jump out check my fuse pump fuse an its not blown then tried to jump the car off an nothing. Since then I have replaced the Fuel pump,Fuel filter, and relay. The ECU reads " all ok" an theres a full tank of gas. I'm getting a new battery tomorrow so hopefully that might help. If anyone has any ideas please suggest them.Thanks!

O an when fuel pump is wired to a 12v source the pump turns on an i'm able to start the car but bout 2 minutes later the exhast temp light turns on.

SullivanRacing06
Car: r32 gtst, 06 350z, r32 gtr, rs4 steaga, 04 350z, f350/6bt

do u have a fuel pressure gauge? if its not priming is it commin on wen u try to start it?

tyndago

Do the GTS-T's have a fuel pump control module?

The GT-R's do, and they fail. The FPCM sets the voltage to the pump lower at idle, for less noise. See if you have one.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

My R pump ran in high flow pretty much all the time in my T. bbbbbuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzz I know there is a power relay but I don't think it has that control module.

r32skylineTN
Car: r32 skyline gts-t

tyndago wrote:Do the GTS-T's have a fuel pump control module?

The GT-R's do, and they fail. The FPCM sets the voltage to the pump lower at idle, for less noise. See if you have one.
No the GTS-T do not but I did replace the ground stabilizer an nothing.

Koshin
Car: JP'd out Y32 Gloria GTU, 750 hp '87 Grand National, '63 Impala SS 327/4 speed

where were you at Import Alliance? I looked for the car and didnt see it...I didnt know if you showed or not

good luck with the fp issue

Dar25

Dar25

Fpcm is on top of the rear strut tower . Ballast resistor is by the areal . It's a earthing issue , hope this helps to those with the same prob. Real pig cos there's not much info about it . If any one can shed more light on which wires to bridge would be good .

Dar25

Oh and this is for r33 25det . I've heard gtr has different coloured wires

Dar25

Ok quick up date . There is more than the 1 fuse for the pump apart from the 1 in in the mother @$!,:? &!(:.? $!(?! )),,!!')&@$ing boot . There's 1 in the @&$(()!$'@(;:&$!?!?()$!!!! Fuse box on the drivers side knee panel . When you work on cars you always think the worst . So check your fuses 1st then hard wire pump . Then go FPCU . Raaaaah so happy but can't beleave I didn't check them .

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”