Nissan Cedric Brougham VIP Type C

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
PantherRacer
Car: 1992 Nissan Skyline R32 RB20DET Sedan

Hey guys, been off for a while back into the world of S-chassis cars. ANYways, since I am about to leave the country and go back home I've been looking at Cedrics to buy. Somehow, I got onto the right website, because I found a brougham VIP type C. VQ30DET of course. Now the only thing that'd stop me from buying would be if I preferred the circle lights of the gran turismo ultima. (And if I couldn't find a kit for the bougham. but I know they have them)It is quite a tough decision...maybe the brougham just cuz it's VIP from the factory and has a TV...wish it had a sunroof though.

Here's one with some ground effects

and just because we know this cedric

Here's my other choice for purchaseThis can all be possible if someone buys my 240 :D lol.

PantherRacer

I'm thinking...Auto couture wheels, HID's (10K), 5% or 10% tint all around, chrome grille, paint it black and keep it clean. I'm going to tune it to around 350-400hp. I do want leather interior too. But the cloth seats are comfortable in these cars...

jeremy242
Car: 89 240sx

Nassau roads will eat those white body kits up.

SpartanAir
Car: 1992 Nissan President Sovereign, 1990 Nissan Pathfinder XE

Buy a President, then I'll have someone to talk to :D

PantherRacer

Presidents don't come turbo though. I won't be buying a brougham, but I did find a reasonably priced Cedric gran turismo, so we'll see if it's still there at the end of the month.

YELLOW S13
Car: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
2003 Chevy Tahoe (Old ladys)
2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 (Old ladys)
2006 Nissan Quest SE
1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe (Sold) :(
1994 Infiniti Q45 (Sold) :(
1993 Infiniti G20 (Dead...finally)

The other model is a gloria isnt it?

PantherRacer

well the cedric and gloria are basically the same thing yea, if that's what you're asking...

Soooo I found a GranTurismo Ultima on the island with black leather interior....I just need the $$$ to get it....ohhh man I need to get this car. Not want, NEED. damnit why is there a bad economy with no-one hiring?

burgy240
Car: 2000 Q45 Ann. Edition Blk on Blk

You need to get the one with black leather!

PantherRacer

SO!I got a job at a transmission shop. I start on the 10th. and Mums will loan me the money to get my Cedric with black leather seats! Her first impression was "It's TOO BIG!"she even went as far to say it's bigger than her Jeep Grand Cherokee....I think she had a small lapse in judgment lol.

but besides that point, we went to go test drive and possibly get it today, and the gate was open, but nobody was in...So I'm gonna swing around tomorrow, and order them to get me ready!

first mods: alarm system, tints.then audio, and I'm going to save up for air suspension...maybe...

PantherRacer

If someone could find me a Cedric hood ornament I'd be SOOOO grateful. Of course I'm searching myself, but help makes things go so much faster doesn't it?

PantherRacer

So I got my Cedric! It isn't the Brougham Type C, but it IS the GranTurismo Ultima with Leather Seats.here's the fuzzy pics for those of you that don't venture to Gen Chat.I love this thing. I want wheels now though...

merv.jdmd
Car: 1997 Nissan Cedric Grand Turismo

Clean i like the way they come stock... I have the same car and i need a damm right side mud flap for it and cant find it anywhere.. im in the US and it sucks no being able to find it.. Here are some pics of it taken by my friend squirt (ADAM)...

PantherRacer

Yea, That's my boy Mike's old car lol. Still have the road flare and plastic on the carpet? I remember riding to and from school and performance shops in that thing almost every day. Mines newer and has leather seats. I'ma get my rims...I'd love some Eurolines if I could find em. The other Ultima (99!)that was on the lot has some Leasing rims that are similar. I wonder if he'd sell them to me...

Yes, my car sits entirely to high. I'm going to tint it, and paint that grill silver...

merv.jdmd

Yeah Mike is one of my Squadron One Teammates... Newer? what do you mean?

and leather? no thanks i cant stand the feeling of burnt a** when its hot outside...

Yeah the car still has the flare and the plastics on the carpet along with alot of other stuff ive added here and there..

Kit is on the way and Possibly new Eurolines....

so you are in Orlando i take it?

merv.jdmd

oh i see your is a 98..

And what lot is this? i mite get the 99 if the price is rite
merv.jdmd wrote:Yeah Mike is one of my Squadron One Teammates... Newer? what do you mean?

and leather? no thanks i cant stand the feeling of burnt a** when its hot outside...

Yeah the car still has the flare and the plastics on the carpet along with alot of other stuff ive added here and there..

Kit is on the way and Possibly new Eurolines....

so you are in Orlando i take it?

PantherRacer

Nah, I left Orlando in Jan. And tints are the anti-burnt-a** lol. It also makes the car seem more expensive to everyone else lolol. I mean to each his own, btu I love the leather.It's a car lot here in the Bahamas, but I mean we have guys from Florida who regularly come and scoop up all kinds of cars (eg. Supras & Skylines) and take them back to FL to either hoard them or sell em. I could find out how much it'd be for you to get it. only thing I'd ask for is to keep the 18"s it has as a finders fee.

What Exhaust does it have again? I totally forgot, I know it was a brand name like HKS or Apex'i. I might gut out the cat today, but that's not the same as getting a new system on there.

merv.jdmd

hey if i get new wheels ill sell you mine cheap... i need a favor from you,

Can you see if you can find the left side mud flap? i still have not got the AERO for it and Hot Import Nights is coming up and i really need the mud flap...

If you can call me or ill call you and see if you can help me with this

my nuber is 254-630-3159

PantherRacer

Sure, I'll get on that man, there should be enough Cedrics/Glorias running around down here for me to find a mudflap.

merv.jdmd

any luck on finding that mud flap?

PantherRacer

Still searchin, but so far I havent found one....I don't know what these ppl do with spare parts lol.

merv.jdmd

figueres noone would have one... Well i am willing to pay $300 for one if you find it.

PantherRacer

I'm going to go around and see if I just see any sitting up anywhere. There should be enough on the island for at least one to be out of commission...as morbid as that sounds. or I can get a ground effects kit and sell you mine of course, I'd have to buy the kit first lol.

merv.jdmd

PantherRacer wrote:I'm going to go around and see if I just see any sitting up anywhere. There should be enough on the island for at least one to be out of commission...as morbid as that sounds. or I can get a ground effects kit and sell you mine of course, I'd have to buy the kit first lol.
anything yet? I will be getting the junction produce aero but until then i wasnt this part.. its driving me nuts

PantherRacer

Seems no-one has an extra mudguard around here, and I haven't seen any mashed 33's yet. must really be a recession.

chitownguy
Car: 74 260z and 85 325e

merv.jdmd wrote:Clean i like the way they come stock... I have the same car and i need a damm right side mud flap for it and cant find it anywhere.. im in the US and it sucks no being able to find it.. Here are some pics of it taken by my friend squirt (ADAM)...
Whoa, you're in Killeen? Man I would love to see this car in person.

jared1015

Hey merv I have here in florida (Apopka) a 97 cedric grandturismo Y33 pearl white. And Ineed your help, I need the front and rear clip completes of this car, I now its hard but the car worth it. Who can order it for me? and the 2nd question and I know you are tired of this but I have a car like your I'm not BS here please, please how I get this car registered here legally here in FL. please for last time, I'm really appreciate the help, I have the vg3.0 I think its a Maxima engine. I'll waiting for your post. Thanks very much Att H.A.

merv.jdmd

YES I AM IN KILLEEN FOR NOW...

ANYWAYS.. JARED

I will be back in florida pretty soon. I am having the same problem finding parts for the car as far as body parts so seriously i dont even know what to say.

Ive been looking for an OEM mud guard for almost 5 months maybe more and noone has no clue how to get it or who to get it from...

sorry it took me so long to respond but i havent been on here in a while...

do you have pictures of the car?

merv.jdmd

and as far as getting it registered ide have to talk to a coupe of my friends first.. when i got mine it was already registered.

From what i am told its from 1500 to 2k to get it registered...

PantherRacer

Yeah, everyone I talked to in the states while I was over there said it was between 1500-2K to register a car. I could check to see if I still have anyone's number.

Hey merv, don't forget me whenever you go to sell your wheels lol. I actually AM still searching for that mudflap...seems it's just a really random part lol.

Koshin
Car: JP'd out Y32 Gloria GTU, 750 hp '87 Grand National, '63 Impala SS 327/4 speed

Ive got a Y32 Gloria GT Ultima...

I like the front of the Gloria more than the Cedric...but I like both

Return to “VIP Forum”