Nismo rims

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
midwestdrifter

i just found these on some uk website. prospec or something. i was wondering if anyone had seen them before or knew anything about them. they are the exact wheel i want just too big. Nismo LM GT4 Black Limited 2

Exar-Kun
Car: 2005 350Z

"they are the exact wheel i want just too big."

so you dont realise you can change rim widths? if you want a 16", just ask nismo(or whoever makes them for them) makes plenty of offsets, bolt patterns, and diameter/width wheels.check http://www.japanparts.comor any 240sx.org links to find dealers, nismo rims cost a buttload, nearly as much as advan rims, usually.

-chet

Stee Flo

Are'nt nismo rims made by Rays Engineering? That would explain the prices.

NiSilS14
Car: 95 240sx

600 bones for one..dam*n thats 2400 bucks for a whole set, but they do look nice. what are those small circular objects?

Exar-Kun

one is a hub adapter, the other is a lug nut cover, and the last peice is a screw on cap that locks the lub nut cover into place so you can race with them on

-chet

Onizuka
Car: 91 coupe w/s13 SR20DET 89 hatch w/s14 SR20DE

Maybe they are peices for a knock-off type wheel mount, you know, what real racers use.

Exar-Kun

J-Spec Tuner wrote:Maybe they are peices for a knock-off type wheel mount, you know, what real racers use.

...you mean like the single nut used in f-1 and GT races? no, see my above post....what real racers use....I cant even begin to yell about that statement enough.the peice on the ground that looks like a funell goes behind the wheel, as a hub bore adapter, and has a threaded body. The large black circle is what covers the lug nuts, and the little silver thing goes over the threaded portion of the hub adapter(which pokes through the lug cover peice and out a bit) to lock down the lug cover so it doesnt fall off. Some times it comes with a cotter-pin type lock on it to ensure it wont fall off during a race. most racing classes wont allow the use of lug covers or center caps without some kind of lock on them because they can fly off and get onto the track.-chet

midwestdrifter

thanks for the info. i wasnt sure if you could get them smaller becuase they were "limited edition"

Onizuka

Exar-Kun wrote:...you mean like the single nut used in f-1 and GT races? no, see my above post....what real racers use....I cant even begin to yell about that statement enough.the peice on the ground that looks like a funell goes behind the wheel, as a hub bore adapter, and has a threaded body. The large black circle is what covers the lug nuts, and the little silver thing goes over the threaded portion of the hub adapter(which pokes through the lug cover peice and out a bit) to lock down the lug cover so it doesnt fall off. Some times it comes with a cotter-pin type lock on it to ensure it wont fall off during a race. most racing classes wont allow the use of lug covers or center caps without some kind of lock on them because they can fly off and get onto the track.-chet

well SORRY..... I wasnt trying to start an argument or anything and i do relize that what I typed makes me sound like a ricer or on crack. You will just have to accept that sometimes i say incredibly stupid things for no reason at all, i just dont want my posts to be short. :D

Onizuka

BTW, those rims are sick. If i wernt spending all my money on engine stuff i would get those.

TheProfessional
Car: movies, music, cars

im selling my te37's for those exact wheels! i just need to find the best price on them. ill keep you posted

Exar-Kun

wow selling one 400 dollar wheel for another 400 dollar wheel...

can I borrow some money :D

also, I didnt mean to insult you I just dont like the "ricer" type things I hear a lot of at my work "dude, get some 18's! your car will handle mad good!"

I want to slap them. ugh. "look a fire extinguisher! just like in real races!"

I want to yell "hey!look! morons! just like in real races!"

heh.its all good man, I say plenty of stupid things. trust me.-chet

TheProfessional

dude, thats why i sold my honda. i was going crazy with people asking if i had NOSSSS and stuff. it gets pretty annoying. hahaha you gotta love kids with fire extiquishers though. everytime i see one, i laugh sooooo hard.

Onizuka

I just love the cars you see in a pepboys parking lot. they make you want to throw up. :squint

Exar-Kun

I always want to ask them if their stereo system was the fire problem, and if so, why they ****ed up their wiring like that...

or just shoot it with a b-b gun when the window is open so their "racing" bright read interior gets soaked in ABC foam...hah.-chet

Cloudedone
Car: Cars, Drifting, Auto Mechanics, Army, Chicks

<-- Always the fair guy, trying to stick up for the guy getting picked on... Don't forget SCCA Hill Climbs require a fastened fire extiquisher mounted in all partisipating vehicials. Course if you actually ran in Hill climbs or Road Races, you'd have one mounted in your car and you would know that...

"You can't Lump us in with that Marshin!""Its too late I Already have!""But our shinanagins are Cheechy and Fun""and... His shinanagins are crewl and twisted...""Which... don't really make them shinanagins at all!""Evil Shinanagins!""Thats it, i'll pistol whip the next guy who says shinanagins!""Hey Farve, whats the name of that resterant you like with all the goofy stuff on the walls and the matzerelli sticks?""uh, oh you mean Shinanagins?!?""OOOOOOOO!!!!"

-Galen

perpetual gyro

Quote »You will just have to accept that sometimes i say incredibly stupid things for no reason at all, i just dont want my posts to be short like Tino's.[/quote]lol. I tip my hat at your humility bro. :)

christopher
Car: music, cars, my girl

I just put in a price inquiry for those nismo rims in four lug pattern, I will post their reply (japanparts...) when they reply. I wan't those things too, the price is stupid. Well, maybe if I buy them one at a time when I have the money...... hmm.

MN240SX

I am.

Your websites don't seem to be working?

They're nice rims, but stickers on inexpensive ones would be cheaper

:thinker ;)

christopher

MN240SX wrote:I am.

Your websites don't seem to be working?

:thinker ;)

????? huh?

I still have not heard back, just waiting, how is their english speaking service dept? hehe

:D

MN240SX

I am from the twin cities,

and I tried the websites in your sig and they weren't working.

Good luck on the rims!

christopher

OK, japanparts doesn't look like they are going to reply to my inquiry. I was hoping that I could talk them into a group buy situation for you guys but if they wont reply it will not work. Sorry.

midwestdrifter

lol stickers on cheap rims. heh. anyway i would like in on this goup buy, seeing as how i started this buisness.

TheProfessional

count me in as well. im waiting for CIPMOTORSPORTS.COM to sign the deal with nismo, but a group buy would be perfect!

christopher

I don't think the group buy will happen with japanparts.com, they won't communicate with me. You know what they say, communication is the key.

Let me know if anyone finds another vendor.

christopher

Ok. they finally got back to me.

They did not address my group buy question or, my four lug question but if anyone is interested here is their exact quote. Shipping will be a bit different for anyone not in MN.

Hello Chris. Thank you for the inquiry.__ Here is the quotation on the parts you want,_ <Nismo Part for Silvia S13/ 180sx>_ *002-139-001 ALLOY WHEEL LM GT4 (FRONT): 117,600 JPY (@58,800 jpy x2)_ *002-139-002 ALLOY WHEEL LM GT4 (REAR): 122,400 JPY (@61,200 jpy x2)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~__ Sub Total: 240,000 JPY_ *Airfreight to Airport(MSP) in MN,USA: 32,100 JPY__________________ or______ to Your Doorsteps: 38,600 JPY__________ (Insurance if required: 3,000 JPY)_ *Mail Order Card Surcharge (5%):_14,479 JPY (to_MSP w/ Insurance)__________________________________________________14,821 JPY (to Door w/ Insurance)==============================================================__ Grahd Total:__289,579 JPY (to_MSP w/ Insurance)__________________ ________296,421 JPY (to Door w/ Insurance)___ You can check the approximate Currency Conversion at____________ http://www.xe.com/ucc/___ <DELIVERY TERM>________The_Bronze wheels is out of stock at Nismo this moment, it'll be middle of February to be available so that___ _we can send them to_you by the end of Feb._______ Or if you would order white ones, it's on stock, so it'll takes about 12-15 days to get to MSP or your door step.___ <TAX & DUTY>_______ Please remember you may subject tax & duty when you receive your_____ order but we do not know how much it would be.____ <HOW TO ORDER>_________ Please visit our site(about payment) at_________________ http://www.japanparts.com/Howtoorder.htm________ and fill out our Secure Server Order Form at_______________ https://www.japanvehicles.com/....html____ Many Thanks,_ TOKYO_ GRAHAM MOTORS(japanparts.com)_ Kanako

Kinesthesia

2,511.74 USD

OMG

christopher

I know, but still I figured I would post it just in case someone just got a lot of cash from mommy and daddy.

Onizuka

Kinesthesia wrote:2,511.74 USD

OMG

yeah, let me sell my car so i can get the rims :rotflmao

Anand

and that is just for the damn rims... you will still need to buy tires...

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”