NICO ECU

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
LoserBabyQ45
Car: 95 Q45

Are Nico ECU's still available from Wes. I have emailed 2 times but have had no responses.

jrw1621
Car: '90 Q45

I too would be in for one of these.
So, if you are reading this Wes, here are two orders if that helps to get things rolling.

QClimber
Car: 1993 Q45 Hill Climb Car

I would also be interested!

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I didn't get any emails that I haven't replied to, I usually reply within a day of getting anything. Be sure to check your spam filter, sometimes my q45.org email address gets caught up in spam filters.

For those wanting info on NICO Ecu's, here's a link that explains most everything. Feel free to email me with any questions:

attn-nico-ecu-fans-t518224.html

As I said, I *usually* don't lose track of emails as I pretty much respond as soon as something comes in, so please don't think that I'm "incommunicado". Sorry you haven't been able to get through!

LoserBabyQ45
Car: 95 Q45

elwesso wrote:I didn't get any emails that I haven't replied to, I usually reply within a day of getting anything. Be sure to check your spam filter, sometimes my q45.org email address gets caught up in spam filters.

For those wanting info on NICO Ecu's, here's a link that explains most everything. Feel free to email me with any questions:

attn-nico-ecu-fans-t518224.html

As I said, I *usually* don't lose track of emails as I pretty much respond as soon as something comes in, so please don't think that I'm "incommunicado". Sorry you haven't been able to get through!
Thanks for getting back to us! I just emailed again from my gmail [email protected]. Appreciate all the work you have done for the Q45 community! Also the attn-nico-ecu-fans-t518224.html link should be a sticky I think.

QClimber
Car: 1993 Q45 Hill Climb Car

Wes,
How do you switch between programs?

elwesso
Car: 94 Infiniti Q45t 5 spd
2007 BMW M Coupe
2007 Infiniti G35 S 6MT

I replied to your email Ben,

The ECU programs are switched using a switch on a wire that comes out of the ECU. I do not recommend that you switch programs on the fly, but either at idle or by shutting the car off. Whenever you switch programs it reboots the ECU, so you'll get a momentary blip where no fuel is being delivered to the engine, so under load it could cause a lean condition and detonation. Sometimes switching programs at idle will cause the car to stall, which is not a big deal.

bslyth
Car: 1995 Nissan Hardbody V6

I was wondering if there is anybody who can do a 97-01 ECU?

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”