NICO Car Critics

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

I'm a little bored so I tried to come up with a new thread idea.

The point of this thread:

Post a pic of your car. The next person posting must tell you what they'd do with your car if they had it. What would they take off, or add on? I find that a lot of my ideas come from another persons mind initially. So the point is to share ideas!

Please post a reasonably sized pic(s) of your car and list the mods and wait for a response!

RULES!!!:

Do NOT put down anybody's car by making rude remarks about it [like calling it rice etc]. This is constructive criticism ONLY!!!

Besides that, it's the perfect time to whore your car... ENJOY!

I'll start with mine:

1990 Infiniti Q45

Mods:

Q45a 28mm front sway & 20mm rear sway with ES poly bushingsLevel Ten Transmission w/ high stall converterJWT ECU JWT TCUDrilled/Slotted RotorsTokico Black/Blue setupFront Strut Tower Bar customized by Nico member Jeff Williams16x7 Fittipaldi Polaris (by OZ) wheels w/ 255/50 rubberDark tint all around94-96 Q45 exhaust tipsDouble Din JVC deck w/ Roady Xt XM radio receiver & 12cd changer

PoorManQ45

I don't have a picture of my car right now, but I'll just critique your car

I personally would put that bra back on it

Everything else looks great

gniknave
Car: 2000 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
2008 Honda Civic EX (Sedan)

PoorManQ45 wrote:I don't have a picture of my car right now, but I'll just critique your car

I personally would put that bra back on it

Everything else looks great
I've been wanting to see your Q since I've been on Nico and have yet to...

You'd really do the bra again?

[Note, this is my old Q, not current one]

??

I DO miss those wheels though. I wish I had kept that Q and just had two of them

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Start these picture threads in the multimedia forum!

-Dan

Looneybomber
Car: 02 explorer sprt (grn)
10 G37S (white)

Dan, if that's your 240 with the chick, I'd take off the chrome trim on the doors.

Well I no longer have that bike. But the Explorer is mine.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Well Evan, the only thing I would say about your car, maybe get slightly larger tips on the muffler, not to guady, but about 2.5"-3" tips would look good. The front looks like it needs a little lip on the front of it.

Here is my car.

Mods:Engine-Blitz SUSPower Core Type LM air filter, old PROF BOV, Trust knock-off 3.25" catback.Transmision/Drivetrain 1991 R32 Skyline GTS-t 5 speed with OEM clutch, master/slave cylinder, Razo shift knob, factory VLSD still auto tranny final gear.Suspension-JIC Magic coilovers with stiff *** springs, adjustable camber plates set at -1.6 degrees.Wheels-Enkei RP-01 16X7 and 16X8 front/rear with Bridgestone Grid II 205/55/16, 225/50/16.InteriorBlitz;Boost gauge, dual turbo timer, Kenwood CD/MD player, Kenwood 6" rear speakers, Alpine 5.5" front door speakers.Exterior Factory Club S aero front lip, rear spoiler, mud flaps...if that's what they are called...and folding front license plate holder...F those over head cameras on the higways!

By the way, this is an old interior shot, dont mind all the empty cig packs. LOL. The top pic was taken 4 days ago, so that is it in all its current 4 door glory
Modified by C33LaurelRacer at 12:22 AM 11/11/2005

norikumiin

hot car

I wouldn't change anything

I dont have a pic b/c i just sold my b13 sentra and am saving for a kouki s14....

GhostDriver
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX RMS13

I'll do his then....RB26DETT mwahahahahahaha! The Laurel looks awesome already but you can always use more power.Here is my pile...before After...I hate the painted wheels.Yes, I ran in Novice.lol I was my first time.

Upgrades:Kayaba AGX shocks/strutsTEIN S-Tech springs Bridgestone Potenza RE750Pilot M Strut tower bars F/RMOMO Cup racing bucketMOMO aluminum pedalsMOMO F1 concept wheelB&M shifterWish list:RS*R bushing kitSway barsSubframe spacersTension Rods2.5 in. catback K&N filter

I needs more seat time off public roads ahhhh! BTw, Evan I think the Q looks great without the bra and the new wheels .

Mr1der
Car: It's still not a Nissan...

so unmolested it needs to be molested.

MinisterofDOOM
Car: 1962 Corvair Monza
1961 Corvair Lakewood
1974 Unimog 404
1997 Pathfinder XE
2005 Lincoln LS8
Former:
1995 Q45t
1993 Maxima GXE
1995 Ranger XL 2.3
1984 Coupe DeVille

Evan:Looks good. Don't know that I'd do much. I'm kinda torn on the bra thing...at least put a clearbra on underneath it if you do use a cloth bra--save your paint!

Looney: I'd just paint the hood and grille to match the rest of the truck.

Neal: I like the new wheels. Much better than before. All I'd say it needs is about .6 more liters of displacement and another turbo...

GhostDriver: I'd just paint the roof black. Because of the oddball quarterwindows, S13 hatches always look kind of off balance with body-colored roofs.

James: needs more duct tape! You should probably fix your corner marker, too.

Might as well add my car while I'm posting.My bone stock 93 Maxima GXE (don't have any decent pics of her alone...so just ignore my dad's car...). Click any pic for high res.

My only real plan right now is to put some A34 SE wheels (18x7.5) on it when I find some for a price I like. I test fitted one a while back...this is how it came out:OneTwoThree I also plan to get it repainted next year, stock color (I love my Black Emerald!), and I may throw a factory SE spoiler on the trunk at the same time...
Modified by MinisterofDOOM at 6:08 PM 11/10/2005

float_6969
Car: CA18DET swapped 1995 Nissan 240sx (too many mods to list)
2015 SV Leaf w/QC & Bose (daily)

217K miles on the chassis and stock suspension (ride and drives like crap)CA18DETSSAC ManiSR T25 @ stock boost on fresh rebuild (2K miles) (still got about 190rwhp w/street tune)Bored .5mm overForged high compression pistonsARP headstudsBalanced and blueprintedRe-shotpeened rodsLightweight flywheelNISMO Motormounts for CANISMO S13 Tranny mountNISMO Clutch SlaveNISMO Pivot BoltBraided SS clutch lineSPEC Stage 3 clutch (crap)VLSDSub-frame spacers (Definatly helps w/wheelhop)Whiteline T/C bushingsSDS StandaloneInnovate Motorsports LC-1 WidebandMid-mount Intercooler w/custom piping5 lug conversion4 wheel Z32 brakesBrembo X-Drilled and Slotted RotorsKVR Carbon Kevlar brake padsMotul Synthetic brake fluidBraided SS brake lines

I can't think of anything else. I need suspesion. And an interior...

slipnfall
Car: '06 D40

Looks like you've put a lot of work into your coupe! Cool.

I would lose the spoiler, but I know they tend to grow on you after a while(case in point, below. ). I would suggest working on the suspension a bit, as you pointed out. It seems you have power delivery taken care of! I'm just the opposite: a BRM exaust is going to be my first real 'power' mod.

Major Mods:'DE rebuilt from 'pan up, 126hp/132tq, woohoo! ~120k on chassisAGX/S-tech'sNISMO mounts, traction/other bushingsSPL subframe collarsHawk HPS pads/brembo blanksComing next week: BRM 2.5", dual tip Some other minor stuff...S14 seat/belt, NISMO shift knob, S2000-style stub antenna, etc

(not shown: radiator cooling panel, new antenna)

Links below are larger: http://home.pct.edu/~klijam64/...1.jpg

http://home.pct.edu/~klijam64/...e.jpg

http://home.pct.edu/~klijam64/pix/ka_in_bay1.jpg

::edit:: fat finger typo ::edit::

Bronze MFP
Car: 1987 300zx w/digital dash radness

all of your cars need more cowbell

Zydeco
Car: The poster formerly know as -]sTm[-HeavyHips

Bronze MFP wrote:all of your cars need more cowbell
I think the world could use more cow bell.

GhostDriver
Car: 1991 Nissan 240SX RMS13

Zydeco
Car: The poster formerly know as -]sTm[-HeavyHips

GhostDriver wrote:
I still think we need some more cow bell.

Now thats some cow bell.

PS I just noticed that pic in my sig dont work any more. maby its need some cow bell.

CrimsonQ
Car: Purple People Eater

Heres mine, all stock except pipes.

Of course my car PWNS all because it has an OG car phone

Bubba1
Car: 2003 Nissan 350z
2008 Acura TSX
2008 Toyota Corolla S
2001 Toyota Avalon XLS

Looneybomber wrote:Dan, if that's your 240 with the chick, I'd take off the chrome trim on the doors..
Who was looking at the car?

Return to “General Chat”