New Red Rims & Leather! 2012 Coupe

All things Altima Coupe.
HumbleCali
Car: Coupe 2012!

Alright finally got all my stuff on. The Seats are "I cant Believe its not leather" By CalTrend, Yes its a seat cover. They look great, I ONLY did the front row for now. Also REAL leather Black & Red Stearing Wheel Cover that I stitched on took 2 hours. And my new Tenzo Type M Version 1 - 19 inch Rims. The Tires are Good Year Eagle 245/40/19 tires.

The LIGHTING IS bad on the wide shots, it doesnt show the spokes well at all.

Last edited by HumbleCali on Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rcboy514
Car: 2013 VW Golf TDI 4dr 6-speed
2008 A/C 3.5 CVT (sold)
2004 BMW 545i V8 >:-)
1991 BMW 535i I-6

i like the wheels

BadaBing7189
Car: 08 Altima Coupe SL

wheels are nice

AlexM.
Car: 2010 2.5 Altima Coupe Super Black

No love for the seats? :chuckle:

HumbleCali

AlexM. wrote:No love for the seats? :chuckle:

What do you mean?

rcboy514
Car: 2013 VW Golf TDI 4dr 6-speed
2008 A/C 3.5 CVT (sold)
2004 BMW 545i V8 >:-)
1991 BMW 535i I-6

the elephant in the car? :inout:

HumbleCali

rcboy514 wrote:

the elephant in the car? :inout:

What??? Just say what you guys are referring to, lol im confused?

mmkeller
Car: 2017 Maxima SR
2009 Murano SL

The elephant refers to how the seats stick out like a sore thumb. It would have been nice to see some black or white inserts or trim on the seats to have a much more integrated look. I'm with them, the seats are ALL red. The steering wheel and wheels are a nice touch. Just our opinion.

mattyfo0z
Car: 2oo8 CVT - 3.5 SE

Yeah the seats don't look too fitting IMO, they stand out A LOT and look rather ill-fitting (just my opinion though). The wheels on the other hand look fantastic, and would definitely look even better with a good drop. Nice A/C! :bigthumb:

HumbleCali

mmkeller wrote:The elephant refers to how the seats stick out like a sore thumb. It would have been nice to see some black or white inserts or trim on the seats to have a much more integrated look. I'm with them, the seats are ALL red. The steering wheel and wheels are a nice touch. Just our opinion.

oh Okay gotcha! Yeah there was two tone options so I could get black and red, but it costed like $80 more or something, I just wanted to try solid red. I see where your coming from, but I love em either way!

Blackmobile
Car: 2008 Altima Coupe 2.5S Super Black

is there any issue with the airbags in the seats? would they just rip through the seat covers?

Rmuth25
Car: 08 Altima Coupe 2.5s CVT [Premium & Tech Packages]

I don't think the seats look too terrible, not really my style overlooking the fact they are kindof loose. I think a darker red would have looked a little better IMO and maybe the loose sides wouldnt have been as noticable.

HumbleCali

Blackmobile wrote:is there any issue with the airbags in the seats? would they just rip through the seat covers?

Nope, they have flaps on the side that tuck in, which will just pull out when the airbag explodes, so it doesnt rip it. heres a pic, see the rectangles on the side bottom of the seat closest to you, its litterally right next to the seat belt metal buckle thing:

Last edited by HumbleCali on Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HumbleCali

Rmuth25 wrote:I don't think the seats look too terrible, not really my style overlooking the fact they are kindof loose. I think a darker red would have looked a little better IMO and maybe the loose sides wouldnt have been as noticable.

Yeah, The loosness can be fixxed by pulling them down a bit more to make it tighter, the drivers seat looks loose cause I sit in it, and they are hard fitment, but you can easily get rid of the wrinkles if you pull it enough, but yeah....

devilmagic
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5

not feeling the red lol

Mattv609
Car: 2009 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 SE V6 Azure Blue

yeeeeeeeee ummm the rims are goodddddd .... butttt :inout: lil bright on the seats.... deff need some black... but is that back seat dont r they all black?

HumbleCali

Mattv609 wrote:yeeeeeeeee ummm the rims are goodddddd .... butttt :inout: lil bright on the seats.... deff need some black... but is that back seat dont r they all black?

No I didnt put seat covers on the back seats to save money. it was only $230 more but no one sits back there, and there no noticeable behind the small tinted back window.

HumbleCali

The two last things I want to do but probably never will is add the Carbon Fiber AIT racing Trunk Lid that has the built in wing. AND add red leather to the Door side panels, this part:

I was quoted for $250 for both doors, but they said they have to take the whole damn door off and reconnect it, and thats a NO go for me. Id do it if they can keep the doors on.

HumbleCali

Mattv609 wrote:yeeeeeeeee ummm the rims are goodddddd .... butttt :inout: lil bright on the seats.... deff need some black... but is that back seat dont r they all black?

***Deleted
Last edited by HumbleCali on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PHENOMenalVinyl
Car: 08 altima coupe 2.5 mt

nice rims ehh on the seats but as you said YOU LIKE THEM.....so your good. Please for your own sake and your cars, get some lowering springs that gap is crazy big.

HumbleCali

PHENOMenalVinyl wrote:nice rims ehh on the seats but as you said YOU LIKE THEM.....so your good. Please for your own sake and your cars, get some lowering springs that gap is crazy big.

Eh, Springs though make it to low then I will scratch the front bumper in parking spaces on the curb, and going down my steep driveway and stuff, thats why I like the height. and its more $$$ more time

BadaBing7189

everything here is all kosher but when we get to the seats :barf:

HumbleCali

BadaBing7189 wrote:everything here is all kosher but when we get to the seats :barf:

haha, I still love em! Like the bright red, it matches the wheels, and I got lots of people saying that to me to, "oh cool your whips wheels it matches the seats" haha. But hey, everyone has their opinion

coupecrazy1232
Car: 2008 Nissan 350Z Nismo 1430

yutubemedia wrote:
PHENOMenalVinyl wrote:nice rims ehh on the seats but as you said YOU LIKE THEM.....so your good. Please for your own sake and your cars, get some lowering springs that gap is crazy big.

Eh, Springs though make it to low then I will scratch the front bumper in parking spaces on the curb, and going down my steep driveway and stuff, thats why I like the height. and its more $$$ more time
wow...its called learning how to drive!!! u DONT hit thwe curb...please look at Phenomenal's ride height...he is LOW!!! more money is less then the cost to do the back seats in fake leather...get some springs, install them yourself and get your man card back to make up for those UGLY seats...

HumbleCali

coupecrazy1232 wrote:
wow...its called learning how to drive!!! u DONT hit thwe curb...please look at Phenomenal's ride height...he is LOW!!! more money is less then the cost to do the back seats in fake leather...get some springs, install them yourself and get your man card back to make up for those UGLY seats...

Yeah but regardless of driving skills if you only have 2 inches of clearance, theres no way I can drive up my driveway without scratching the bumper. My driveway is really steep. ....(still like my seats though! :chuckle: )

BadaBing7189

coupecrazy1232 wrote: wow...its called learning how to drive!!! u DONT hit thwe curb...please look at Phenomenal's ride height...he is LOW!!! more money is less then the cost to do the back seats in fake leather...get some springs, install them yourself and get your man card back to make up for those UGLY seats...
:werd:

HumbleCali

BadaBing7189 wrote:
coupecrazy1232 wrote: wow...its called learning how to drive!!! u DONT hit thwe curb...please look at Phenomenal's ride height...he is LOW!!! more money is less then the cost to do the back seats in fake leather...get some springs, install them yourself and get your man card back to make up for those UGLY seats...

I like clearance, lowering = lower clearance :)

coupecrazy1232
Car: 2008 Nissan 350Z Nismo 1430

yutubemedia wrote:
coupecrazy1232 wrote:

Yeah but regardless of driving skills if you only have 2 inches of clearance, theres no way I can drive up my driveway without scratching the bumper. My driveway is really steep. ....(still like my seats though! :chuckle: )
have u done ANY research on how much it drops with springs?? Phenom is slammed on coils, even if u drop it on Eibachs it will look 10x better...but its your car and if u like the four wheel drive look then so be it...but when u roll up to a meet and they all point and laugh dont say NICO didnt warn you!!!

HumbleCali

coupecrazy1232 wrote:

have u done ANY research on how much it drops with springs?? Phenom is slammed on coils, even if u drop it on Eibachs it will look 10x better...but its your car and if u like the four wheel drive look then so be it...but when u roll up to a meet and they all point and laugh dont say NICO didnt warn you!!!
[/quote]

I already met up with 3 other altima coupe owners in my area, they all love the rims, I asked about the dropping they said they like it how it is just fine..... Either way, its much less clearance! And more modding and money. And Ive gotten nothin but complements about the wheels so far. I think its cause you guys are all heavy modding Altima coupe owners, so its what you guys all prefer and agree on being big modding A/C fanatics that have the same type of styles interest , but All the people I know say it looks fine without a drop, Call it "4 wheel drive look", so be it, I like the "4 wheel drive look... But like PHENOMenalVinyl said:
as you said YOU LIKE THEM.....so your good.

BadaBing7189

coupecrazy1232 wrote:
WERD :rotflmao :rotfl :lolling: :laugh: if u dont slam it dont mod it :biggrin: also im putting my little whore on air ride by december :dblthumb:

Return to “Altima Coupe (2008-2013)”