New Look! What are your opinions?

A General Discussion forum for Altima owners, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to the NICOclub Altima Forums!
hexapod
Car: 08 Nissan Altima 2.5S

I'm currently rocking the 19" XXR 962 (five spoke) gunmetal look on my dark slate coupe. Want to get your opinions on changing it up. I've seen some other coupes on here with bronze wheels and I think they look pretty nice. Idk what other color I would get if I were to get new wheels, but I'm starting to think the gunmetal on dark slate is a little bland. Here are my two choices.

18" Tenzo Meister
Image or Image

18" Tenzo Tracer

Not sure if I should go with the simple 5 spoke or fierce mesh looking style.

Please let me know!
Last edited by hexapod on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:40 am, edited 4 times in total.

downedzephyr
Car: 09 Altima Coupe 3.5se

your image url's are broken. also do you have any other plans for the exterior of your coupe? i'd say stick with the 5 spoke unless you're gonna get an aggressive kit for the outside of your car, in which case i would say go with the mesh.

hexapod
Car: 08 Nissan Altima 2.5S

I think I fixed it :)

And no, the only thing to do on my exterior would probably be changing out the girlle, but now i'm having second thoughts. and Yeah..the 5 spokes are looking a little better at the moment

mattyfo0z
Car: 2oo8 CVT - 3.5 SE

Mesh looks way better IMO. But that's just because I don't like the other set much at all.. oh, and I'm planning to get some flat black XXR 521s for my A/C when I get the money too, so I'm a little biased.

XXR 521s on a G35.. same size I'm gonna get:

alphapig
Car: Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

I don't like the fake bolts

Look like Volk VS-XX knockoffs without the nice lip

christos0320
Car: 08 Altima Coupe
2.5s

mattyfo0z wrote:Mesh looks way better IMO. But that's just because I don't like the other set much at all.. oh, and I'm planning to get some flat black XXR 521s for my A/C when I get the money too, so I'm a little biased.

Do you know what size wheels/tires those are? Just got a call from the place I was ordering my wheels from that I had to cancel due to delays. but they finally got them in. I am paying $1320 for wheels and tires and eibach pro kit. And $350 for install on new wheels, the install of springs, and alignment.

g35mk

mattyfo0z wrote:Mesh looks way better IMO. But that's just because I don't like the other set much at all.. oh, and I'm planning to get some flat black XXR 521s for my A/C when I get the money too, so I'm a little biased.

hey bro are those tires and rims the stock size? I am looking for a similar setup however not looking to make any suspension modifcations?

Return to “Altima General Discussions”