Need a part you can't find?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
Mcguire
Car: 1991 R32 GT-R

So I'm spreading the word around after speaking with the admins. They original thread is in general chat, but I am living in Tokyo in sofa status. There is a Nissan parts dealer for OEM parts and all manner of parts stores here. If there is a JDM part you need but can't find. Post on here and let me know. I can locate most items and save you some on shipping as I have access to USPS on base. I will charge a small amount case by case for my time, but it will still save you a boatload of cash.

crainbow
Car: 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R

Looking for a front left driveshaft for a 1990 skyline R32. let me know how much with your cut/shipping. May need more parts in the future too.

SidewaysRB
Car: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTS

Hey man im going to take you up on your offer if you are still there i need 2 things and im on a military post aswell so maybe shipping might be cheaper. I have a 91 R32 and i need a passenger door and a drivers side door panel. if you could find those for me that would be awesome.

Mcguire

Okay guys, I'm trying to work out how to get a private message to you guys. My computer is down but I have my wife's and my phone. The small stuff I can probably do, as far as the door panel brother, that may be a little
Difficult as I am limited to certain size items. I will ask the post office here

crainbow
Car: 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R

You can shoot me an e-mail if you like. alex3101athotmaildotcom.

I am looking for a few parts.

Elusivemax93
Car: 1993 Nissan Maxima SE TK3 VE30DE-5 speed

how about the electrical switch pigtail for the 4 door and 2 door 34 skyline headlight aim adjust switch.

the connector to this in the back in the second picture. cost plus shipping and your fee to 73107. also if you could see about the front turn signal pigtails as well since the 4 door front nose cut i purchased i dont believe came with the pigtails to the front turn signals. plz and thank you.

Mcguire

Crainbow I emailed you!
Elusive max if you want, email me at dmmcguire1221atgmail.
To clarify you need the wiring for the switch correct? I will price it out

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”