Need 1994 and or 1995 Q45 Repair Parts for Suspension, Interior, Etc

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
brx
Car: 1995 Q45

Need 1994 and or 1995 Q45 Repair Parts for Suspension, Interior, Etc

Per my posting for my stolen, then recovered, but damaged 1995 Q45:

I do not have any good pics of the car before fix up. The auto repair place is waiting for the insurance adjuster to return.
The repair guy told me to accept the salvage title as the repairs might hit 4K. 2K plus from insurance. So I should only be out under 2500 including costs for some dent and paint repairs, interior fix up and higher insurance rates to follow.

We have a better idea of damages now, more than we knew about last night. On the lift more damage was noted. The scumbag who stole the car must have joyrided it and wiped out on a big curb or such.

Known damage:

3 wheels and tires. Probably need to get 4 in order to match. The full spare I had in the trunk is still there. So maybe 2 tires and 2 good wheels will get it going. Need 4 of the small hubcaps. (Still have the mini spare)

Entire rear subframe and suspension had some damage / stuff was bent. Links and shocks also need to be replaced.

Entire RT front suspension has to be replaced. Only the driver tire, wheel, and I guess suspension survived.

Struts,control arm, and links have to be replaced. I am not sure if this was just for RT front area.

Some damage to the ?plate under the engine, But no obvious oil leak, etc.

If anybody has a line on where to get these parts and shipping costs to New Orleans 70112 give me a holler. FYI – my 1995 Q45, built in 1994, is ½ 1994 and ½ 1995 per parts.

THX NICO forum 
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu May 07, 2015 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted duplicate thread

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

I've deleted your duplicate thread. I'll assume this is the forum where you'd like this to remain.

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”