My VIP M45

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
batmobile

Finally got a chance to take some pics last night... I was taking pictures in manual mode... if i only knew how to park my car to get the correct lighting... sorry... oh well more mods to come

Better pic of the auto couture front bumper
Modified by batmobile at 4:22 AM 6/8/2009

adrianfromthecastle
Car: 1992 Nissan 240sx

oh my... sooo beautiful!

fiveliterbeater
Car: 2006 EVO IX, 2000 Maxima SE,2005 Altima 3.5 SE

wow wow and WOW! i don't know what to say, awesome machine. what year is your M and what kind of front lip do you have? also one more question, what is that screen for right next to the a/c seats knobs?

george926
Car: M35

fiveliterbeater wrote:wow wow and WOW! i don't know what to say, awesome machine. what year is your M and what kind of front lip do you have? also one more question, what is that screen for right next to the a/c seats knobs?
that small screen next to the A/C seats knobs was for his air..

he was a auto couture front bumper~.. SICK SICK

Great Job~ looks super chean..

nice shoootz~~~~

George

SunLitSandMax00SE
Car: Silver 2006 Infiniti M35

oh man...that is one of the nicest Ms I have ever seen. Nice work!

batmobile

thanks guys... i appreciate the kind words... still more mods to come...
fiveliterbeater wrote:what year is your M and what kind of front lip do you have? also one more question, what is that screen for right next to the a/c seats knobs?
it's an 06 M45 sport... although you won't be able to tell unless you see the interior since i swapped out the headlights, wheels and kit.... i shoulda gotten the luxury package to get that rear dvd player

and george is right... that screen monitors how much PSI is in my bags..

Albert showed me the youtube video of your exhaust.... sounds lovely george
Modified by batmobile at 9:29 PM 6/7/2009

george926

thankz bro.. i really like the sound and the looks too..

still looking around for a black housing headlight.. .LOL

so wanna be the first one in Taiwan.. LOL

George

batmobile

sorry for the bad pics....let's try this again

nadzak

Man, I love the looks of my M, but your M is the best looking i have seen so far! I wonder if that front bumper would fit on a 2008-2009 model...

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

Never have understood what is attractive about the broken suspension look.

Rest of car looks ok, except the large chrome surround of the grille now looks a little egregious.

Did you have to penetrate the body with fasteners to mount the body parts?

fiveliterbeater
Car: 2006 EVO IX, 2000 Maxima SE,2005 Altima 3.5 SE

maxnix wrote:Never have understood what is attractive about the broken suspension look.

Rest of car looks ok, except the large chrome surround of the grille now looks a little egregious.

i agree with you on the broken suspension look; i dont why people think that looks good. but everything else is beautiful, the front of the car is perfect. i think if he had a custom made infiniti emblem put in the middle of his grille, that would look better; but everything looks amazing.

qship96
Car: 1996 Q45

Looks like somebody loaded the trunk with concrete and broke the springs- shocking some people actually PAY to get this look!!! I would PAY NOT to have that look!!!!

Eyedea

Lovely car, but the nico crowd is a tough crowd that may not really appreciate the car for what it is. I personally like it.

kingpin
Car: 2004 M 45

love the rims- like ia said me me wanna go get a newer m ..

batmobile

thanks guys appreciate the comments...
maxnix wrote:Never have understood what is attractive about the broken suspension look.

the large chrome surround is an OEM factory grill.... i'm sorry... can't really do anything about that to have it fit you're liking...

and no there wasn't any penetrating of any body parts were taken place... front lip and rear lip are also OEM... only "aftermarket" item was the Auto couture front bumper... and that fit like a glove using all original mounts... sorry to disappoint
Eyedea wrote:Lovely car, but the nico crowd is a tough crowd that may not really appreciate the car for what it is. I personally like it.
yeah... it's okay

i know not everyone is into the VIPstyling... but for those who are... i'm glad you like it...

everyone has different taste... this is just what i like...

for those who don't like it... please refrain from just negative comments... as i would appreciate constructive criticism if there is any...

bicsintegra
Car: '06 Infiniti M35
'06 Infiniti G35 coupe
'11 Ford F-150 FX4
'13 Ford Edge Sport

i love it i think it is in the top 5 i have ever seen of the M series in that body style. i can't wait to get my rims what kind are those? siza and offset are they staggered?

DRIPS
Car: 2003 Infiniti M45

Im generally biased to the Y34, but this is the best looking newer M i have seen to date. It is clean, sporty, luxurious, and I must have it (or one like it)

Dang man, great work.

Please detail all the mods you got!

07sportm35
Car: 2007 Blue m35 Sport

Beautiful car. Nice pick on the wheels. Definetly a top 5 M!

Smitty0881
Car: Previous: 2006 Infinity M45 Sport - 2000 Lexus ES300

Batmobile. Ride looks hot. You've done up another hot ride. Gotham VIP guys are doing it real big.

NICO is a tuff crowd. But its like you said not everyone gets VIP. So to all the broke suspension comments FAIL Its not broke its called negative camber. You'll get that when running aggressive offsets and air suspension.

-Smitty

kingpin

class vip 101 is in session - teacher is smitty ...

great explanation for the ppl who are not aware of such styling ..

07sportm35
Car: 2007 Blue m35 Sport

Not to mention that is just the "show/parked" stance.

I would like to see the drivable stance as well.

peter_rabbit
Car: 2003 m45 white pearl, '99 mustang gt vert

This is by far the bestest newer M i've seen to date. Yeah i said bestest. I'm loving those wheels. What kind are they and if you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back. i'm still in the market to buy wheels for my 03 but have a problem spending over $2500.

Definately a nice car, like DRIPS/Petrol Head said, makes me want one now

nadzak

Man, I wish i could fit that auto couture front bumper on my 08!!! BTW, I love those flared rears, looks great. How come you didn't flare the front fenders? The M's should have came that way from the factory. Regularly they look sort of skinny .

New2Import
Car: 06 M45

Nicely modded car. Love the fenders. Im not really into the VIP look. I think its the stretched tire that I hate. I love the dropped look tho. Top 5 for sure.

MastaYu
Car: 92 240SX HB SE

wow very nice!

batmobile

07sportm35 wrote:Not to mention that is just the "show/parked" stance.

I would like to see the drivable stance as well.
i'll take those for you..
peter_rabbit wrote:This is by far the bestest newer M i've seen to date. Yeah i said bestest. I'm loving those wheels. What kind are they and if you don't mind me asking, how much did they set you back. i'm still in the market to buy wheels for my 03 but have a problem spending over $2500.

Definately a nice car, like DRIPS/Petrol Head said, makes me want one now
$3500 for those wheels without tires... Modding a VIP car... the wheels and fitment will make or break your car... so i focused on that before modding the rest of it
nadzak wrote:Man, I wish i could fit that auto couture front bumper on my 08!!! BTW, I love those flared rears, looks great. How come you didn't flare the front fenders? The M's should have came that way from the factory. Regularly they look sort of skinny .
i didn't flare the front because i didn't need to... wheels fit flushed with the fenders already... i woulda.... but if i pulled the front with my current wheels... it woulda looked funny unless i added spacers...

george926

I know what you guys saying man.. why would anyone done this to thier M?!?!?

looks like it's fu*king broken brah~ spending big money to make your ride look broke... never understand these guy...

dnguy001

Luv both of these cars! big props...George anymore pics?

kingpin

george926 wrote:I know what you guys saying man.. why would anyone done this to thier M?!?!?

looks like it's fu*king broken brah~ spending big money to make your ride look broke... never understand these guy...
to each its own , you are not a true motor head in this styling if you like crusing and rooling around the big city yes , but for the farm this look will not fly ...

btw did you know that 60% if vip cars are not daily drivers - if you don't know -know you know

george926

um... i dont know how em do in other place.. but this is my daily driver~ 80% of the time..

here a lot of my frineds ride 2-3 inches off the ground and they do it daily too.. a true VIP ride their car "daily" now that's VIP~ hahahahaha

unless i am taking the family out, i will bust out my other ride.. LOL but til then.... VIP FUGA ALL THE WAY~~~~

George

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”