My GT-R

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
jamesgios99
Car: '69 CORVETTE STINGRAY
'07 FERRARI 612 F1
'67 FORD GT40
'11 INFINITI M56
'62 MASERATI 3500
'07 MERCEDES BENZ S63
'09 MERCEDES BENZ E550 4MATIC
'09 NISSAN GT-R
'64 PORSCHE 911
'08 PORSCHE PANAMERA

My apologies for making a new thread, I can find the member introduction thread for the GT-R forum. Not to worry though, as this forum makes up for it with the mass amounts of data that I've found to be extremely resourceful in the past few weeks. Thanks! Onto the main point. ;)

Here are pictures of my '09 Nissan GT-R. Not much done to it as of yet, as it comes fast enough from the factory for my old a**. :rotflmao

I'm trying to locate the originals in much better quality and size but I believe that I may have deleted them. I'll just make that another excuse to go take some new pictures! Anyways, I hope that I'm not upsetting anyone by making a new thread, just wanted to introduce myself to this great community.

Oh and - HI ALL!! :dblthumb:

z32Odoom
Car: 1993 300zx N/A 2+2

I aspire to own one of these one day.. even if its 15 years down the line. when I'm rich :p
Sexy car man. Id leave it stock. Other than maybe an exhaust. Gtr is engineering perfection in my opinion

bigbadberry3

Nice car sir. Do you currently own all the cars under your avatar as well?

tyndago

jamesgios99 wrote:Here are pictures of my '09 Nissan GT-R. Not much done to it as of yet, as it comes fast enough from the factory for my old a**.
Cool. Let me know if you have any questions or need any help. I know my way around the GT-R's.

It doesn't take much to add another 100 whp to a GT-R. That takes it from quick,to very fast. From say 117-120mph in the quarter to 125-130 mph in a quarter mile.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

jamesgios99 wrote:My apologies for making a new thread, I can find the member introduction thread for the GT-R forum. Not to worry though, as this forum makes up for it with the mass amounts of data that I've found to be extremely resourceful in the past few weeks. Thanks! Onto the main point. ;)

Here are pictures of my '09 Nissan GT-R. Not much done to it as of yet, as it comes fast enough from the factory for my old a**. :rotflmao

I'm trying to locate the originals in much better quality and size but I believe that I may have deleted them. I'll just make that another excuse to go take some new pictures! Anyways, I hope that I'm not upsetting anyone by making a new thread, just wanted to introduce myself to this great community.

Oh and - HI ALL!! :dblthumb:

Oooooh!!! I GT-R owner in Illinois.

I am originally from Illinois, myself. Bout 3 hours South West of there in a small city called Galesburg.

I'll actually be home in April for a friends wedding, so if you don't have anything going on, how about swinging down my way and going out for a beer or so and talking GT-Rs? I have the R33 shown in my signature.

Amays U G37S
Car: shoes

this guy was banned for bein a fake, GD

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Ehhh...when...where...why...how.

Sheesh...my vacation was so damned busy, it wasn't a vacation at all and look at all the stuff I miss.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”