my car!

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
240fastback
Car: cars...food...basketball

my car will not get good acceleration!! why is that...i suppose it could be because i have to change my clutch because i can feel it slippin' but i also think it might be the feul pump or the feul injectors!...hmm any help will be helpful! thanks...

ninjak84
Car: S13, Z32, Titan

need more info, ALOT more info....replace the clutch and see where it gets you, that should pick it up

Emperor240

try replacing the fuel filter, if your fuel filter is bad you have poor accel and top end power :peace

240fastback
Car: cars...food...basketball

well i had already changed out my feul filter..and i am gonna get my clutch today!! so we'll see what that does......

topless@vabeach
Car: Electronics, anything that has trons in it.

I got a crazy Idea, why not check the F.A.Q section. They have some great ideas on how to improve your car and how to check to make sure it is working as designed. Without any more info I would have to advise you to get the full mast upgrade. That is where you stick a huge pole ontop of your car and while you are going down the road you hoist up a sail. Safety note- Make sure you have a faster tailwind then the speed you are traveling.

I hope you can take a joke, cause I am just playing around

95_240sx
Car: My baby (car)

I have to completely agree with topless on that one. Before you come on here posting stupid questions, goto the FAQ's and if that doesnt work, they got this cool little search feature on the boards where you can search for subjects, maybe that would help?

Rick

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”