My Angel Eye Headlights

The club for Nissan Maxima and Infiniti I30 / I35 owners, and the official home of Maxima Club of America!
McSteve
Car: 2001 Infiniti I30

These are some Ebay headlights I put it. I know I know what everyone says. Crappy output. Still with the 8k HIDs I think it has far better output than stock Halogen my car came with. If I win the lottery and have tons of money and time to spend I will build a retrofit as well. And that black thing on the bottom is the Ionic Dynamics front lip I just put on there for a test fit. I will paint it matching the car although I kind of like the B&W theme.

I will post a pic of the output once I get them on my computer
Modified by McSteve at 10:46 AM 5/31/2008

snwbrdr435
Car: 85 VW Westfalia, CBR F4i, SV650s, 1988 Honda Hawk(race)

How much was the set if you dont mind me asking.

McSteve

I think it was about $140 including shipping. I had to get new HID bulbs tho, since they had different sockets. Instead of being stock 9006 (I believe) they were H3s.

So here are the other pictures. Since the headlights have clear turning signals I put a set of chromed over bulbs from autoilumination in them. The sockets didn't match as well. Bad manufacturing I think, so I had to ghetto rig it haha. I adjusted the lights a little higher, because I think they were too low.

I hope all of you enjoy pictures

allensteiner
Car: 1995 Nissan Maxima GLE, 2005 Pontiac Bonneville SE

looks awesome man. i wish i could get projectors and halos on my 95 max...

Presscott707
Car: 1999 Maxima 5spd

those lights are dope!!!

ZGadson

Lights look awesome! Were they from ebay? That lower lip on the front is nice, too. Where'd you get that?

Also, that last pict you posted is frickin sweet.

D_roc
Car: 2001 Maxima 20th aniv edition

that looks hot!

McSteve

yeah the lights were from ebay. There are multiple sellers tho, i got em from proexhaust. from what i've heard i got relatively lucky with the cutoff, and i might be able to adjust them a little better. I just pushed the front lip on there for a test fit. I got the entire body kit and it is getting painted right now. you can get it at http://www.ionicdynamics.com/I35kit.html. They fixed the rear for the dual exhaust and it will look better on a car with nicer wheels and not that ridic of a drop

MaxxxPower
Car: 2004 Maxima
1993 240sx 'vert

McSteve wrote:yeah the lights were from ebay. There are multiple sellers tho, i got em from proexhaust. from what i've heard i got relatively lucky with the cutoff, and i might be able to adjust them a little better. I just pushed the front lip on there for a test fit. I got the entire body kit and it is getting painted right now. you can get it at http://www.ionicdynamics.com/I35kit.html. They fixed the rear for the dual exhaust and it will look better on a car with nicer wheels and not that ridic of a drop
Those look great. Halo's and Lip.Keep up the great work.

D-Maxima
Car: HSV VQ Statesman 5000i

yeah looks sweet i like the kit too.

nice work!

Return to “Maxima Forum & I30 / I35 Forum”