Most Cost Efficient Online Parts/WTB FY33 Stub Axles?

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
IslandBoy1239
Car: 1997 240SX

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
Long story short, I am looking for 30 spline, 5 bolt flange stub axles (31mm spline) meant for the VLSD of a "97-01 Q45 (FY33). I'm drawing pretty close to the deadline for the last drift event of the season and am getting pretty desperate for help. (need the shorter side that slips into the diff, not the longer VLSD engaging stub axle)

Does anyone either have some stub axles matching the following specifications, or know of an online parts dealer/seller that would be able to supply me with what I need at a reasonable cost? I have been contacting multiple eBay sellers and searching forums/part-outs high and low and am starting to loose hope.

Appreciate the help in the long run, and I do apologize if my post lacks clarity, or seems a bit "noob"-ish.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Just a heads up, multiple threads for the same subject are frowned upon. :nono: Nicoclub.com Terms of Service, conduct, and helpful information.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”