More State Legal Skyline Issues

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
tyndago

So far they are 14% - $2765 into their first $20k.

Just cute. No one cares. Steve loses his car, and the rest will eventually follow. Most think, what happened to Steve, does not apply to them.

Whatever, if you want to keep it, you need to fight for it, but these guys aren't fighters, they just lay down and let ICE walk all over them.

Smart people don't do it that way. These guys over at SKOUSA just aren't smart. They are LCD people. Mouth breathers.

edthemanjp
Car: 1992 Skyline GTR

Ouch on harsheness but they deserve it they bashed on you enough instead of listening.

There seemed to be some finger pointing and bashing instead of focusing. I was deemed high and mighty when I told them it was unintelligent to bash Nico, especially when Nico is helping.

Your right a LOT of money is required. I was in a lawsuit with DJ and 2 others to get our cars from Graycars after he picked them up for Hiro and was supposed to be an IHI and complete the EPA paperwork. Things happened and Graycars tried to extort money from us for our cars, DJ started it and I joined the lawsuit Aug 05 and we won but it cost me around 10-12k for a 6 month deal. Good thing I only paid Hiro half up front.

tyndago

edthemanjp wrote:Ouch on harsheness but they deserve it they bashed on you enough instead of listening.
There seemed to be some finger pointing and bashing instead of focusing. I was deemed high and mighty when I told them it was unintelligent to bash Nico, especially when Nico is helping.
Your right a LOT of money is required. t cost me around 10-12k for a 6 month deal. Good thing I only paid Hiro half up front.
None of the state titled guys seem to like me much over there. The harsh realities of possibly getting your car seized, just don't seem to make it to them. They all seem to think that they got the car in the county, sneaked it in, they broke the law doing that, never been caught since then, they think they are golden. Some are dumb, some are just ignorant of the law.

If its a car, was sold as a car in Japan, and now in the US does not have EPA and DOT documentation, and is registered, its not legal. If they want to argue semantics of the law, they need a lawyer, and they need political clout to change the law. Not complain, not write a petition with 500 signatures on it, they need to have more political clout than the car companies. Its the OEM's that they need to go against, not the government. Why do you think the Registered Importer program came into effect? I need to write something about the history of gray market importation, and the 1980's. Its Mercedes and BMW that you need to have more political clout and money than, in order to get the laws changed.

ICE doesn't care if you did it, some other dude did it, either way, it did not enter the country legally. From what I hear, Steve is going to try and get amensty for people by turning in some of the importers. I think that will just backfire on him. They will pick up the importers, then just go though the importers records, and get all the cars titles voided, or go to the peoples houses and seize cars.

As I said, the harsh realities of it are, I am telling them what to do, and no I am not nice about it. The next guys that tell them what to do, will not only not talk nice about it, they will seize their car. No amount of 16 year old kids giving $20 is going to do much about it. It takes big kids, with big kid money to try and do something about it.

I love how people think that the laws do not apply to them. They think that because one car gets seized, they have nothing to worry about.

Its a forum of people that are led by a guy that can't take good advice. They came to see his car, and what did he do? He took it apart. If the car was not there, when they came back, they can not seize what is not there. Instead of taking it apart and losing it, if he loaned it to a friend for a road trip, they could not have seized it. Advice was given, people are too dumb to take it. Too dumb to fight, too dumb to hire a lawyer, and get advice prior to giving up there car.

Harsh, yes. Reality, yes. If you can't handle the realities of life, maybe you should give up.

EL MAMITO USMC
Car: SENTRA SER

tyndago wrote:
edthemanjp wrote:Ouch on harsheness but they deserve it they bashed on you enough instead of listening.
Your right a LOT of money is required. t cost me around 10-12k for a 6 month deal. Good thing I only paid Hiro half up front.
None of the state titled guys seem to like me much over there. The harsh realities of possibly getting your car seized, just don't seem to make it to them. They all seem to think that they got the car in the county, sneaked it in, they broke the law doing that, never been caught since then, they think they are golden. Some are dumb, some are just ignorant of the law.

If its a car, was sold as a car in Japan, and now in the US does not have EPA and DOT documentation, and is registered, its not legal. If they want to argue semantics of the law, they need a lawyer, and they need political clout to change the law. Not complain, not write a petition with 500 signatures on it, they need to have more political clout than the car companies. Its the OEM's that they need to go against, not the government. Why do you think the Registered Importer program came into effect? I need to write something about the history of gray market importation, and the 1980's. Its Mercedes and BMW that you need to have more political clout and money than, in order to get the laws changed.

ICE doesn't care if you did it, some other dude did it, either way, it did not enter the country legally. From what I hear, Steve is going to try and get amensty for people by turning in some of the importers. I think that will just backfire on him. They will pick up the importers, then just go though the importers records, and get all the cars titles voided, or go to the peoples houses and seize cars.

As I said, the harsh realities of it are, I am telling them what to do, and no I am not nice about it. The next guys that tell them what to do, will not only not talk nice about it, they will seize their car. No amount of 16 year old kids giving $20 is going to do much about it. It takes big kids, with big kid money to try and do something about it.

I love how people think that the laws do not apply to them. They think that because one car gets seized, they have nothing to worry about.

Its a forum of people that are led by a guy that can't take good advice. They came to see his car, and what did he do? He took it apart. If the car was not there, when they came back, they can not seize what is not there. Instead of taking it apart and losing it, if he loaned it to a friend for a road trip, they could not have seized it. Advice was given, people are too dumb to take it. Too dumb to fight, too dumb to hire a lawyer, and get advice prior to giving up there car.

Harsh, yes. Reality, yes. If you can't handle the realities of life, maybe you should give up.
there are some that are like that but others, WE take this veryy seriously...

tyndago

EL MAMITO USMC wrote: there are some that are like that but others, WE take this veryy seriously...
You have about 20 guys. After a year of paying in with no action, it will be like the Kaizo guys. Slowly losing support. Slowly losing their core group of guys that contributed money.

As I said, there are some harsh realities, that so far, the guys over at SKOUSA have proved to me they can not handle. Talking s*** behind my back. I will say exactly how I feel, and I will do it to your face. I will give people the proper advice, and I will let them know they are doing it wrong.

I've talked to Steve, and I think what happened to him was dumb. He took the car apart. A complete car, sitting at his house that ICE had looked at. If he had talked to some people that actually know, and taken their advice, he would still have the car. If he had hired a lawyer then, he would still have the car.

Can you deny this? Do you think Steve would still have his car, if he had taken the advice from a lawyer, rather than just take the car apart?

If Steve goes though with his plan, your boy Frank, will be one of the guys going down. He has moved more cars for people, and was active enough, you can find enough posts from him on everything from Skylines to GTi-R's, he is going to be one of those "kingpins" they are going after. He can deny it until he turns blue, but its out there, and he will get nailed.

Like most people these days, Steve will want to take blame away from himself, and put it on someone else. "I had no idea." "Why is this car illegal". "Fight the power." Ignorance of the laws is not an excuse.

No one with any real political clout cares. A couple of "illegal, smog producing, dangerous" cars get taken off the road. 99% of the people will vote to increase funding to ICE, because of the great job they are doing. Who knows how many people will get killed, or the CO2 that these cars are emitting, producing global warming, and killing the polar bears.

Its all a farce, but the Skyline owners are on the wrong end of it.

edthemanjp
Car: 1992 Skyline GTR

This is correct as anything main stream goes. Auto tuning is a small sect of society, and Skylines are an even smaller part of that group. Write a letter to your Congressman as I have, they may say thay support you but after the door closes, I don't think so. The numbers of registered voters complaining about this are how many?

My friends on Okinawa (Japanese and American) used to say lets use the air bases ruway for racing or can we build a track, cant use base. I expplained it to them do you have any politicians, goverment officials, or corporate backing (bankroll) out here spectating or participating? That is whats needed for action. You will also need lawyers, good ones and they don't come cheap $500 and hour and that was in 2005 and they charge on the 1/4 hour.

SEMA is a good orginization for auto enthusists and so is the film industry, big money.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

edthemanjp wrote:There seemed to be some finger pointing and bashing instead of focusing. I was deemed high and mighty when I told them it was unintelligent to bash Nico, especially when Nico is helping.
Who the F is bashing on us?

Here's the deal - I'm not Sean Morris. I'm not Steve from SOUSA. We're neither. And if someone from EITHER side has something to say, then RIGHT HERE is the place to say it, especially if it pertains to me and my forums.

EDIT: Hey Sean - Are you talking about the Frank I think you're talking about? http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-genera ... ge-59.html

If so, f*** him. :)

Papadirty
Car: 2003 honda accord V6 running 302whp

I think if people put this kinda stuff out in the open and make the public aware, with the right spin of course, it could be a start.

"Did you know the Government pays millions of YOUR tax dollars each year hunting down and crushing cars that were imported?"

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

That's what we're trying to do here. Check our FB page and keep spreading the word.

Papadirty
Car: 2003 honda accord V6 running 302whp

Whats the facebook page?

tyndago

AZhitman wrote:Who the F is bashing on us?
Here's the deal - I'm not Sean Morris. I'm not Steve from SOUSA. We're neither. And if someone from EITHER side has something to say, then RIGHT HERE is the place to say it, especially if it pertains to me and my forums.
EDIT: Hey Sean - Are you talking about the Frank I think you're talking about? http://forums.evolutionm.net/evo-genera ... -59.htmlIf so, f*** him. :)
They are bashing on me,its OK, I'm a big kid. I did all this stuff, when most of them were in grade school. They don't want the hard truth's about state titled cars. You have written about it. You have posted it up here. I call them idiots, because that is how I feel, and they get their feelings hurt.

I give them advice and a path, and what they are doing is not going to do much. I call people directly, on the telephone, and they don't listen. Its a whatever in the end. You can't help the ones that refuse to be helped.

Eventually, the smarter ones will realize I know what I am talking about. Once more of them lose cars.

Yes Greg- the same Frank - celm. Same guy slanging all kinds of stuff in Florida. He says he is doing nothing wrong, but its the same broken record over and over.

Another one of those guys who think their s*** don't stink.

AZhitman
Administrator

tyndago wrote:They don't want the hard truth's about state titled cars. You have written about it. You have posted it up here. I call them idiots, because that is how I feel, and they get their feelings hurt. I give them advice and a path, and what they are doing is not going to do much. I call people directly, on the telephone, and they don't listen. Its a whatever in the end. You can't help the ones that refuse to be helped.
Understood, and agreed.

With that being the case, why stress over it? Let things happen - No sense giving yourself an ulcer over it.

I understand you've got some skin in the game, but don't let your disdain for people who don't take your advice overshadow the good things you do. Think about it.
tyndago wrote:Yes Greg- the same Frank - celm. Same guy slanging all kinds of stuff in Florida. He says he is doing nothing wrong, but its the same broken record over and over. Another one of those guys who think their s*** don't stink.
Ah. The same one who thinks the people who question him are only doing it because they "can't afford" the car. Right. :rotfl

Last I checked, all my s*** is paid for, no one's coming after me for money, and I don't have any legal issues. So he can hang that in his a$$. :)

I understand he serves some valuable purpose for the Skyline community, whether I (or you) like it or not. It's his methods I have an issue with (as well as his disrespectful attitude). It's too bad, because he could be a real helpful force in the effort.

Ni$$@n240
Car: Currently 1995 S14 Se

One more question.
I know if the car was imported illegally before the 25yr rule you still cannot get it registered once the rule applies. What about the car for sale in the classified section? He has bond papers which im assuming means that it was imported legally. If the car has been documented as a track only vehicle then can it become legal on the 25yr mark?

Levelride
Car: R33 GTR

Sean :wtf2: Bad mouthing all of the members on SOUSA is not cool at all man... There are some people that may have pissed in your cornflakes man, but maybe it's time to chill... Taking it out on the whole site is just wrong... I have been a member on SOUSA for a while now, met a dozen or so of the members at ZDayZ last may, including Steve, and they are far from idiots...

Please, if you are going to call people out, call them out individually, not at as a whole... It makes you look like an a**... :dblthumb:

tyndago

Levelride wrote:t ZDayZ last may, including Steve, and they are far from idiots...

Please, if you are going to call people out, call them out individually, not at as a whole... It makes you look like an a**... :dblthumb:
I still think they are nearly all idiots, lead by the chief idiot. As I said before, prove me wrong. They won't be able to. They will all fail, then who will really be the idiots?

Seriously, who lets them take their car, after they tell you they are coming back to get it? Just dumb.

How many seized cars, have those guys from the site ever got back? I bet I have got more seized cars back than they ever will. I have fought this stuff and won. These guys have no heart, no money, just a bunch of kids, clueless.

VandrelSOUSA

Over the weekend I compiled a very lengthy professional response to most of your comments. I later decided to let it be as I could not find a justification to further waste my time. You assume far to much and underestimate to easily. The network of people you call "idiots" are not as ignorant as you perceive them to be. Most all of your key points that you assume to have not been done, are infact quite the opposite. You and those who are within your network were never made aware of it and for a reason.

You were spoon fed information to analyze your response. You dug your own grave and proved everyone's assumption to be correct.
tyndago wrote: Biggest hope or worst enemy.

You all just defaulted to worst enemy. Have fun. I know all the tricks. I will make sure all the ICE guys do too.
It's one thing to be the bulldog who's goal is to effectively communicate importance to others but it's another to be a loose cannon that's unprofessional and out of control. Over the past month you did nothing more then create a negative image for yourself causing everyone to view you as a child throwing a tantrum because no one was listening to your every word and you were not the one in the spot light. Make all the derogatory remarks you wish about the community, those in it and myself. It's a moot debate that no one but yourself cares about. Your attitude kept you on the outside for quite some time.

The government labeled me as "The Godfather of Skylines" during their investigation. I assume there's a method to their madness as to why they didn't tag Sean Morris for that title.

There are those of us who hoped you could have kept things civil and professional, but again you created your own nonsense.
tyndago wrote: I still think they are nearly all idiots, lead by the chief idiot.
Ironicly there's a majority that view you as the chief boob within the chain of boobery around you as a former employee of a failed company. Most who own cars from that company find it "creepy" how you keep tabs on the cars and those who've owned them. But what do I know, I'm just the chief idiot.

archaeicbloke
Car: Skyline GTR

I would think if somebody offers you some advice, especially considering the person its coming from (Tyndago), these guys might at least take it into consideration... but hey, it's not my car thats gonna get crushed :)

AZhitman
Administrator

You all just defaulted to worst enemy. Have fun. I know all the tricks. I will make sure all the ICE guys do too.
Really? Please tell me someone else (not Sean) posted that.

Really? So, am I in that boat too? Guess it's a good thing you're not peeking in MY garage.

I now know who to keep at arms' length, if that's how you roll. Hope it's a misunderstanding.

Leftlane
Car: 1995 Nissan Skyline GTS-t

AZhitman wrote:

Really? Please tell me someone else (not Sean) posted that.

Really? So, am I in that boat too? Guess it's a good thing you're not peeking in MY garage.

I now know who to keep at arms' length, if that's how you roll. Hope it's a misunderstanding.
Nope, that was straight from his post on sousa. Kinda makes you think doesnt it? Friend or foe....

AZhitman
Administrator

:(

I'm disappointed.

It's one thing to try and give people accurate information (which we've always tried to do here).

It's quite another to interfere with their enjoyment.

tyndago

AZhitman wrote::(

I'm disappointed.

It's one thing to try and give people accurate information (which we've always tried to do here).

It's quite another to interfere with their enjoyment.

If they did nothing wrong, they have nothing to worry about.

Yep, I have been an agent for ICE for the last 4 years. Gathering information. I have every single one of your addresses. I know where all your cars are. They are coming to pick them all up next Tuesday. If not then, maybe Wednesday.... yeah sure...its a conspiracy. Steve and SKOUSA is such a joke. Its too bad the few good guys over there are surrounded by idiots.

I am the biggest supporter of these cars. I am still a huge supporter of most of the owners. You know how many damn emails I have from guys, and still get from people? I give people real advice on how to handle things.

I don't keep tabs on the cars, the cars keep tabs on me. Every time someone wants to check on the validity of a car, if its a MotoRex car, or something else, they call or email me.

I tell people the truth, I tell them what to ask. I let them know the risks that are involved.

Answer me this rocket scientists at SKOUSA.

Why did Steve, disassemble a car, that ICE and DMV agents had already seen as a complete car, and then allow them to come back several days later and seize the body?

Talk about taking something that was just a simple seizure, and then potentially making a criminal act. Smart guy that Steve. I guess his lawyer told him to do that... Oh wait, he didn't hire a lawyer, or get advice from a lawyer.

You want someone that is actually talking about turning people in, its Steve. He has something to lose, and to gain by such. He was already talking about turning in the importers. If he aint the big fish, ICE wants the big fish. Me, not so much. My illegally imported Skyline is...... oh. I don't have one.

At least most of the Kaizo guys were smart enough to hire a lawyer, get some proper advice on how to handle things. Not everyone took the advice, but they knew how to handle things.

MotoRex. I was there 1999-2002. What year did their RI get revoked? What year did they start having issues? Did MotoRex get investigated, and cleared by the ARB when I was there? Well yes they did. Who setup MotoRex as an RI, oh yes I did. Who setup RB as an RI, oh yes I did. How much time have anyone else here spent at the DOT/OVSC? How much time on a FTP dyno? How many pages out of the CFR do you have memorized? How many race car R34 GT-R's have you imported?

I have not done much with these cars the last 3 years. With the whole Kaizo thing, everything died down. I moved onto the R35, stopped playing with the other cars much. Even now, I haven't even touched a car in a long while.

I have nothing to lose, but most of the guys at SKOUSA have a lot to lose.
Last edited by tyndago on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AZhitman
Administrator

tyndago wrote:If they did nothing wrong, they have nothing to worry about.
Sounds like the justification people often give for violating the Fourth Amendment (and our privacy).

RedFlex (local shady Photo Radar contractor) says that an awful lot, in fact...

tyndago

Answer me this rocket scientists at SKOUSA.

Why did Steve, disassemble a car, that ICE and DMV agents had already seen as a complete car, and then allow them to come back several days later and seize the body?

Talk about taking something that was just a simple seizure, and then potentially making a criminal act. Smart guy that Steve. I guess his lawyer told him to do that... Oh wait, he didn't hire a lawyer, or get advice from a lawyer.

AZhitman
Administrator

I understand all that. I don't need your resume, Sean - I know you. And that's why I consult with you on importation issues and such. No one questions your expertise, and your advice is respected here.

Unfortunately, there's no cookie jar for guys like us. No one's gonna give you a gold star for your efforts (unless you go build a business around it and make a ton of money).

My question is, why not let the "idiots" be idiots? Who cares if their cars get seized? If they've done their research, and they still choose to run the risk, then why not sit back and watch things occur?

But to get involved at any other level seems sketchy to me. Maybe you're on a "mission" that I don't understand. :)

VandrelSOUSA

A few key items I live by as a disabled combat veteran of 9 years service to this country.
INTEGRITY
Definition: Integrity means that you are honest and truthful in what you say or do. You put honesty, sense of duty, and sound moral principles above all else.
LOYALTY
Definition: Loyalty means that you are devoted to your country, the Corps, and to your seniors, peers, and subordinates. The motto of our Corps is Semper Fidelis!, (Always Faithful). You owe unwavering loyalty up and down the chain of command, to seniors, subordinates, and peers.
TACT
Definition: Tact means that you can deal with people in a manner that will maintain good relations and avoid problems. It means that you are polite, calm, and firm.
DECISIVENESS
Definition: Decisiveness means that you are able to make good decisions without delay. Get all the facts and weight them against each other. By acting calmly and quickly, you should arrive at a sound decision. You announce your decisions in a clear, firm, professional manner.
INITIATIVE
Definition: Initiative is taking action even though you haven't been given orders. It means meeting new and unexpected situations with prompt action. It includes using resourcefulness to get something done without the normal material or methods being available to you.
JUDGMENT
Definition: Judgment is your ability to think about things clearly, calmly, and in an orderly fashion so that you can make good decisions.
DEPENDABILITY
Definition: Dependability means that you can be relied upon to perform your duties properly. It means that you can be trusted to complete a job. It is the willing and voluntary support of the policies and orders of the chain of command. Dependability also means consistently putting forth your best effort in an attempt to achieve the highest standards of performance.
JUSTICE
Definition: Justice is defined as the practice of being fair and consistent. A just person gives consideration to each side of a situation and bases rewards or punishments on merit.

There were many details you were kept in the dark about, Sean. You were not informed of the situation until a week after, once again it was for a reason. There's many details that have been kept offline. Fact is you don't have all the facts on this one and no one is obligated to keep you in the loop. You put yourself on the outside with your unprofessionalism. No one is going to listen to a loose cannon that cannot communicate in a calm and collective mannor.

Your advice was to lie to a federal agent, as a active government security clearance holder, that is something I will not do. As a leader, I set the example for those to follow. I put others before myself. You claim I have much to lose, that infact is false.

As I stated, it's a shame that you could not conduct yourself appropriately because there are those of us who wanted to have you included in the big picture. I was very patient with you but I wasn't going to hold your hand and stop you from digging your own grave.

tyndago

VandrelSOUSA wrote:A few key items I live by as a disabled combat veteran of 9 years service to this country
Your advice was to lie to a federal agent, as a active government security clearance holder, that is something I will not do. As I stated, it's a shame that you could not conduct yourself appropriately because there are those of us who wanted to have you included in the big picture. I was very patient with you but I wasn't going to hold your hand and stop you from digging your own grave.
Who gives a flying duck about you being a disabled combat vet? I did 6 years, I am a veteran. I have my DD214.

You want to try and play on the victim side of it, when no one cares if you are a victim. No one that matters.

So, you didn't answer the question, why did you potentially risk a criminal case, by disassembling a vehicle, that was complete when the federal agents came to see it?

I told you, that a car moves around. If a car is not at a location, that it would be normal. You play it off now like I told you to do something illegal. You play it like you are the smart one. Like I said, chief idiot, leading the rest of the idiots to failure.

What did your lawyer tell you to do?

Prove me wrong. See how you are in a couple of years.

Go cry the disabled combat veteran card a little more, it gets you far.

dj_kouki-monsta
Car: 1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T.

tyndago wrote:Go cry the disabled combat veteran card a little more, it gets you far.
I'm pretty sure it's clear to everyone just whose side you clearly want to be on. Instead of helping to support the community, you decide to talk down to everyone, make threats, and tell us how we can't do it. Why don't you use that pretty mouth of yours to do something that matters, and help make it happen.

Instead of telling everyone how much experience you have in every post, how much money it's going to take that we "can't" raise, how long you've been doing things the right way, you give us the insight and help develop a plan. Anyone can stand on the corner and point fingers. It takes a bigger man to put aside the ego stroking and actually roll up his sleeves and help.

You don't want to help us? Fine. Keep bashing. Keep making threats. Keep reminding us of how much you are a god amongst monkeys. Pretty soon everyone will get tired of your s*** and ignore you completely. It's already happening actually. We're coming close to the 25 year rule anyway, and all of your usefulness will be completely gone.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Yeah, time for a cool off period. Locked for the moment. Fighters go to neutral corners and grow up a bit.

AZhitman
Administrator

Reopened by request.

Try to keep it at a low simmer, ladies. :)

tyndago

dj_kouki-monsta wrote: Why don't you use that pretty mouth of yours to do something that matters, and help make it happen.Instead of telling everyone how much experience you have in every post, how much money it's going to take that we "can't" raise, how long you've been doing things the right way, you give us the insight and help develop a plan. Anyone can stand on the corner and point fingers. It takes a bigger man to put aside the ego stroking and actually roll up his sleeves and help..
I did. I called Steve - on the tel-e- phone, when I heard that he had an issue. I gave him advice. He had the number of a good customs attorney. Instead of asking an attorneys advice, he took the car apart. Great idea.

I posted threads, trying to alert people to what was happening, Steve comes in those threads and says something like - no cars have been seized, while he is shutting the forums down, trying to hide from ICE. I think this was a disservice to his members, and a disservice to anyone that had a car. Same thread, I was trying to inform people, and what do you have? Guys posting pictures of breasts. After all, whats important in a thread about possibly getting your car seized, but breasts? Seriously.

There is a time and place for everything, and there and then was not that time or place. I called them idiots, because when someone is trying to help, members post pictures of breasts, and tell Steve tells people that there is nothing to worry about? Look at the threads on SKOUSA, from the perspective of someone that knew how serious it was going to get.

Now Steve talks like it was all part of a bigger plan?

Why try to help idiots? They dug their own grave, I will let them lie in it.

However, come back at me, continue to talk s***, well, then I will take it personally.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”