Might buy 05 G35x AWD

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
dg417

Hi all,
I'm new here and have been looking for a 04-06 G35 or 37. I found one I am interested in, I think it is in good condition and well maintained. I enjoyed the test drive, it had lots of power with really tight steering. First time I ever drove one, so it was nice. I am having inspected by a mechanic on Monday. I was hoping I could get some opinions on the price to see if I am getting a decent deal. Its a 2005 G35X AWD sedan with 107k miles. It is fully loaded with Nav. Carfax shows 1 accident, right side impact. I couldn't really tell but I could see some spider web cracking on the front right side of the bumper. I'll see what the mechanic says about it. Also it doesn't have the rear left side seat belt buckle, i'm guessing that should be an easy fix or maybe it was lost under the seat. Is it hard to remove the rear seat? He was asking $8900, but I talked him down to $7500. Is that a good deal for this car?

Thanks

larsG35
Car: '04 G35 6MT sedan

If the car had never been in an accident and everything else looked good, I consider that to be a great price.

Seeing that the car did have an accident, it's hard to say for sure. As long as the mechanic says everything looks normal, I would go for it.

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the rear seat belt or the seats. I can't imagine that getting a new seat belt would be too expensive.

Gilley

The rear seat bottom comes up easy. There is a latch in the front on each side about in the middle where the two passengers sit. Press in and pull up.

I bet the seat belt latch is just buried. You might be able to feel around without pulling up the seat bottom.

dg417

Great thanks, I think your right it is probably buried.

dg417

I got it today for $7100. The seat belt was buried.

Gilley

Congrats. Glad you found the seat belt.

larsG35
Car: '04 G35 6MT sedan

Congrats!

Welcome to NICO!

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”