M35/M45 TEST CAR NEEDED!!!! Bluebatmobile Overlay Project!!

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
Mfiniti35
Car: 07 Infiniti M35

Hey Everyone!

BlueBatmobile requests a 2006-2007 Infiniti M35/M45 Sport or Non-Sport Test Car in South California!!!!!!!!! I will get further information from him on how to actually setup a time and make an appointment! Details below!

I got some interesting news from working with Bluebatmobile (Overlay Company). They currently don't have this overlay product so I emailed Andrew and proposed a new product for him for our 2006-2007 All Models and possibly the 2008 Sport M35/M45.

With that idea in mind, I emailed Andrew and ask if he could create a chrome round trim overlay that went on top of the black trim so that the fog lights would then have a chrome trim around the fog light instead of the current black trim. He was very interested in possibly making this happen for our M’s so we need a possible test car for this project!

On our 2006-2007 Infiniti M35/M45 Sport and Non-sport, the front bottom fog lights have a plastic black color round plastic trim around the fog lights itself. (Pictures below) **The 2008 M35/M45 Non-Sport already comes standard with a chrome trim around the fog lights (Picture below)**

2006-2007 M35/M45 Sport and Non-Sport:

2008 M35/M45 Sport:

**Example of how our overlay should come out from looking at a 2008 M35/M45 Non-Sport!**

Just visualizing the chrome trim around the fog lights, I think it would really finish the front appearance and give it that classier/VIP look. Everyone, let me know your input and interests in this! This would be a great, yet simple accessory to our M that would make it look really nice!

Henry

M4T5
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45

I wouldn't mind, but I live in TX. I would just make it easier and remove the entire bumper insert and fog lights and hand them over to him. Hope he makes them! I would like to see the finished product.Would even consider buying if they look as good as I think they will look.The sport guys might not be interested in it though due to the look being blacked out already. Who knows.Tell him good luck for me!

J

Mfiniti35

M4T5 wrote:I wouldn't mind, but I live in TX. I would just make it easier and remove the entire bumper insert and fog lights and hand them over to him. Hope he makes them! I would like to see the finished product.Would even consider buying if they look as good as I think they will look.The sport guys might not be interested in it though due to the look being blacked out already. Who knows.Tell him good luck for me!

J
Very true about the Sport model comment - Thanks for your input J! Nice! you live in Houston also!

M4T5
Car: 2007 Infiniti M45

What area in Houston do you live in?I'm in Spring.

J

Mfiniti35

M4T5 wrote:What area in Houston do you live in?I'm in Spring.

J
Cool - I'm in the Jersey Village area. Hopefully a SOCAL Candidate can step up and get this project started!

iamjona

I'm in LA I think I can do it as long as I don't have to leave the car over night.

Mfiniti35

iamjona wrote:I'm in LA I think I can do it as long as I don't have to leave the car over night.
I sent you an email!

evilrb

Just a heads up guys, this has already been done.For a few months in fact, on my car.

Just FYI.

just letting you guys know also because I don't want anyone saying that I copied their idea.

Also It should show up in VIPcar ans VIPstylecar in next months issue. (fingers crossed)

Mfiniti35

evilrb wrote:Just a heads up guys, this has already been done.For a few months in fact, on my car.

Just FYI.

just letting you guys know also because I don't want anyone saying that I copied their idea.

Also It should show up in VIPcar ans VIPstylecar in next months issue. (fingers crossed)
Awesome - which route did you take? Are they painted or an overlay? I'm working with Andrew for an overlay route so it's not permanent on the car. Also, can you post or link close ups please? Thanks for letting us know!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”