Long time R31 owner.

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
fergyr31
Car: R31 Skyline GTS-X and GTS-R

I have been driving R31's since 1993. Lived in Japan for 15 years while in the Navy. Retired last year, moved to Houston and imported a GTS-X. Just bought a GTS-R and should get it within a couple weeks. Here are the cars.

GSX-R35
Car: 2010 Black Obsidian TSM Pro Eight R35
1999 Midnight Purple 2 R34 V-spec
1990 Gun Metal Grey Nismo R32

Nice. Not a lot of love for the R31 out there but I saw a really nice one on Speedhunters and thought about getting one before I got my R32. Hope you get your rides soon.

fergyr31

No love for the R31 indeed. But I am okay with that. Keeps their prices down unlike the R32. LOL

M35Squirrel
Car: 1990 GT-R, 2011 M37

Love those wheels. More and more Skylines coming to Houston and to Texas!

RainR32
Car: R32 GT-R / 2015 STI Stage 2

I know who sold you the GTS-R. He sold me my GT-R his name is Ken very nice guy and friend.
I got to see the GTS-R here in Carson and it look great.

fergyr31

RainR32, I am meeting Ken today. He came out to Houston for a few days. Guess he wants to send some of the cars to friend here to sale since it's such a pain to sale them in Cali.

RainR32

fergyr31 wrote:RainR32, I am meeting Ken today. He came out to Houston for a few days. Guess he wants to send some of the cars to friend here to sale since it's such a pain to sale them in Cali.
Ya he had told of someone in TX wanting to buy the car. Make sure to tell him that Gary san the guy who got the GT-R from told you he's a very good guy to deal with. :yesnod lol

fergyr31

RainR32 wrote:
fergyr31 wrote:RainR32, I am meeting Ken today. He came out to Houston for a few days. Guess he wants to send some of the cars to friend here to sale since it's such a pain to sale them in Cali.
Ya he had told of someone in TX wanting to buy the car. Make sure to tell him that Gary san the guy who got the GT-R from told you he's a very good guy to deal with. :yesnod lol
Will do!!!!

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

Ferg,

You know Mark Tuell and Ken Morrison, right? You're one of the OGs from Velocity on Oki?

fergyr31

Gold Digger wrote:Ferg,

You know Mark Tuell and Ken Morrison, right? You're one of the OGs from Velocity on Oki?
Yes Sir!!!!

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Oh snap, the Ferg man in the hizzy!

fergyr31

It's funny watching the young kids reactions when I get in the R31. They act like a middle aged man shouldn't be driving it. They don't know that we were in the game long before the Fast and Furious craze. LOL

RainR32

fergyr31 wrote:It's funny watching the young kids reactions when I get in the R31. They act like a middle aged man shouldn't be driving it. They don't know that we were in the game long before the Fast and Furious craze. LOL
Did you meet Ken yesterday and are you getting the car ?

fergyr31

RainR32 wrote:
fergyr31 wrote:It's funny watching the young kids reactions when I get in the R31. They act like a middle aged man shouldn't be driving it. They don't know that we were in the game long before the Fast and Furious craze. LOL
Did you meet Ken yesterday and are you getting the car ?
I am meeting him this afternoon and paying him for the car. He is going to ship it to me when he gets back to Cali.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

fergyr31 wrote:
Gold Digger wrote:Ferg,

Yes Sir!!!!
I know Marc from hanging out at the base hobby shop in Yokosuka back between 1998-2001. Met Gary, Veilside Rob, GT-R Rob, Duane, Shorty, Alan and Jerry.

Got to meet and hang out with Ken quite a bit when he lived in Chiba for about a year. Good dude.

I used to be on one of the Velocity social media pages several years ago with my C33 Laurel Club S Turbo.

RainR32

So when should you be getting your car ? :ohno:

fergyr31

RainR32 wrote:So when should you be getting your car ? :ohno:
Should get it by the end of June/early July. Ken went to Japan until June 2nd.

RainR32

fergyr31 wrote:
RainR32 wrote:So when should you be getting your car ? :ohno:
Ya he had told he was going to Japan at the end of the moth.
He's going to pick up some parts for me when here's there, He found some small issues with the GT-R he sold and told me he would get the part's for me. ( The idea came from him, he was the one who found issue and he was the one to point them out to me and he was the one to offer to fix them, all that help me fell go with the purchase) :)

Make sure to post some pics when you get your car.

fergyr31

He's going to pick up some parts for me when here's there, He found some small issues with the GT-R he sold and told me he would get the part's for me. ( The idea came from him, he was the one who found issue and he was the one to point them out to me and he was the one to offer to fix them, all that help me fell go with the purchase) :)

Same here. He is going to R31 House to learn more about the R31s he is is selling. Also mentioned he is going to Genesis. I think he wants to provide a car with zero problems for the customer. I like his style.

RainR32

fergyr31 wrote:

Same here. He is going to R31 House to learn more about the R31s he is is selling. Also mentioned he is going to Genesis. I think he wants to provide a car with zero problems for the customer. I like his style.
He just post pics on Facebook from R31 House

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valleyhi ... 9220915922

fergyr31

He just post pics on Facebook from R31 House

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valleyhi ... 9220915922
He posted pics of my GTS-X that he took when he was in Houston. LOL

RainR32

Any updates ?

azinwood
Car: 04 S2000

Saw your car on the back of a trailer in Cinco Ranch yesterday while out riding bikes with my daughter. Beautiful car!!

fergyr31

The car was delivered this past Sunday. Except for a few minor rock chips and dings, this thing is in amazing shape. The interior and engine are so clean you would think it just came off the showroom floor. Pics do not do this car justice!!!!!! Feeling pretty happy right now.

RainR32

fergyr31 wrote:The car was delivered this past Sunday. Except for a few minor rock chips and dings, this thing is in amazing shape. The interior and engine are so clean you would think it just came off the showroom floor. Pics do not do this car justice!!!!!! Feeling pretty happy right now.

Nice I'm happy for you and I told you that thing is super clean :biggrin:

Turn10

Beautiful car and a great buy of course. Could you send me an email: [email protected].

Would like to ask you a few questions about your R31 since you know a lot about the platform. Thank you in advance.
fergyr31 wrote:The car was delivered this past Sunday. Except for a few minor rock chips and dings, this thing is in amazing shape. The interior and engine are so clean you would think it just came off the showroom floor. Pics do not do this car justice!!!!!! Feeling pretty happy right now.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”