So I guess I'll do a little update of sorts. I started setting my ring gaps today. I'm going to use .018 for the top ring and .020 for the bottom ring. Everything was going fine until I got to the bottom rings. Before I even filed the bottom rings, I checked the gaps to see how much I needed to take off. Well, two of them were already at .020, which I thought was strange, but it wasn't a big deal since that is what I wanted. Now, the other two were not so awesome. .022 and .024. GREAT. So these two bottom rings are of no use to me.
I emailed wiseco about it, and hopefully they will replace them for me. I'm finding it hard to justify spending $50+ on a manufacturer screw up. After this whole thing goes through then I can start assembling the rotating assembly.