small update. started working on the exhaust last weeend. ran out of pipe and pops was outa town this weekend so hopefully some updates this upcoming weekend. everything so far is tacked in and mocked up for now.
got rid of all stock interior a long time ago. the inside of the doors will have the sheet metal work as well. weight isnt a factor with this car ha
yes all red bars are custom. we bent them and welded them all ourselves. and yes the protype spoiler we made is plexi. the mounts are solid aluminum. might switch it up later on if the plexi isnt strong enough.
got some sheet metal work complete today. still need to do some heat shroud work between the cell and exhaust, and the trans tunnel. Also still need to remove all sound deadening crap. here is what we did today
where the ECU and Fuse block will go.
here are the door panels. (not pictured are the door sills which are there now)