Jim Wolf high performance pressure plate

Information on the naturally-aspirated KA24E and KA24DE engines.
NISMO24096

well i finally got my new act clutch in and found out why the old one went out, it was the stupid spring in the stock disk, anyways there was nothing wrong with my JWT high performance pressure plate but since i already spent the money for the ACT unit i put that in, so here the thing if anyone here wants the JWT unit let me know i will let it go cheap!!!! thanks, i will let you all know how well i like the ACT unit and how well it holds up to the way i drive......later

bruinbear714

which act clutch did you get? I got the street model with the heavy duty plate, comes in a kit. I'd like to know how it drives with your act clutch, and if it can grip at high rpms. My stock clutch loses grip if I open the throttle quickly

NISMO24096

ACT heavy duty pressure plate with the street disc. just put it in tonite i will let you know how i like it, just so you know the JWT clutch paired with a new stock nissan clutch disc will hold a 65 shot of nos with no problem or at least til the stock disc wears out which takes over a year or so or at least mine did...

Return to “KA24E / KA24DE Forum”