Is Rivsu a licensed car dealer in Florida?

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
tyndago

JTR32gtst wrote:Intelligence being used. Good post.
He responded quick, when I posted a PM from the wrong Steve. So take that as you will. If you are legitimate, you have this information at your fingertips, because a diligent consumer asks for it.

Guy is a slimeball at best. Illegal cars, he got caught. No different now than then.

loopyR31
Car: 1988 R31

tyndago wrote:
JTR32gtst wrote:Intelligence being used. Good post.
He responded quick, when I posted a PM from the wrong Steve. So take that as you will. If you are legitimate, you have this information at your fingertips, because a diligent consumer asks for it.

Guy is a slimeball at best. Illegal cars, he got caught. No different now than then.
What kind of illegal cars? I didn't see any on their inventory page, or do you mean something like this one here http://www.gtrusablog.com/2014/01/for-e ... ellow.html

I was planning to drive over to their area and check out their place.

porschepursuit
Car: 1997 R33 GTR
2001 porsche 911 turbo
2011 Nissan QX56

Sean i have been following you and supporting your cause for many years but i have to say that in the past 2 years you have become this whiny egotistical brat who goes out of his way and rats out people that he suspects isnt doing the exact same business practice as Mr.Morris' level.

It looks like you were picked on alot in school and the teachers couldnt stop hearing all your taddletales.

Its ok sean, that big kid who stole your lunch money cant hurt you no more. You are a big boy now.

You are doing more harm than good for yourself and your business. The name sean morris will always leave a bitter taste in my mouth regardless of all your hero acts.

You think you are the only person these 25 year old car seekers can safely get their cars from?

It is sad and pathetic the lengths you go to try to prove how legitimate you are compared to other companies who do and can deliver cars.

Maybe people on here will realize you can buy any 25 year old car from canada that was imported from japan previously and skip your overpriced "rare" commodity.
Save a good 3-5grand or many more on higher priced imports.

tyndago

porschepursuit wrote:Sean i have been following you and supporting your cause for many years but i have to say that in the past 2 years you have become this whiny egotistical brat who goes out of his way and rats out people that he suspects isnt doing the exact same business practice as Mr.Morris' level.
Maybe people on here will realize you can buy any 25 year old car from canada that was imported from japan previously and skip your overpriced "rare" commodity.
Save a good 3-5grand or many more on higher priced imports.
So you are saying that everyone shouldn't be held to the same high standard that I hold myself? Kind of legal or illegal is OK? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

Sure people can import a car from anywhere. The last couple of years I have been showing people how to do exactly that. They don't have to use me. In fact the guys that are doing the importing now, probably learned everything they know about importing, from me. If you have any doubt, have a look at the guys that bought NISMO R32 GT-R's after I made it possible.

So wait, what do the kids say ? "Haters gonna hate?"

If I see someone doing something illegal it is your civic duty to report it. Over a lot of peoples heads, I get it. Yours too.

porschepursuit
2001 porsche 911 turbo
2011 Nissan QX56

Sean there isnt a ladder tall enough to have a face to face conversation with your ego.

tyndago

porschepursuit wrote:Sean there isnt a ladder tall enough to have a face to face conversation with your ego.
You failed to answer any of my direct questions. I imagine you have a reading and comprehension issue?

I am doing my best to educate people on what to look out for. Normally the only guys talking bad, have an illegal car. I imagine you are one of them. One that thinks he is above the law, but will one day lose it, and come crying to a forum about this illegal car that got seized.

porschepursuit
2001 porsche 911 turbo
2011 Nissan QX56

tyndago wrote: So you are saying that everyone shouldn't be held to the same high standard that I hold myself? Kind of legal or illegal is OK? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

Sure people can import a car from anywhere. The last couple of years I have been showing people how to do exactly that. They don't have to use me. In fact the guys that are doing the importing now, probably learned everything they know about importing, from me. If you have any doubt, have a look at the guys that bought NISMO R32 GT-R's after I made it possible.

So wait, what do the kids say ? "Haters gonna hate?"

If I see someone doing something illegal it is your civic duty to report it. Over a lot of peoples heads, I get it. Yours too.
Yes kids do say Haters gonna hate.
Kids also have better grammar aswell.
Your last sentence should either have been started with "if you" instead of "if I" or continue with your "if I" but then use "my civic duty"

But hey, who is looking at grammar these days.

If you are trying to overcompensate to have your name restored for the involvement of motorex which we can all recall did have dozens of skylines seized back in the day. Alot of people still remember.
Your roots are no better than any other importer trying to start up.

Things are getting easier not harder. Getting a car doesnt even need a registered importer once its 25 years.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

porschepursuit wrote: But hey, who is looking at grammar these days.
I am, and yours is atrocious.

Did you sign up just to start something, or do you have something to contribute?

...and why would it matter to you, considering you're Canadian?

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

AZhitman wrote:...Did you sign up just to start something, or do you have something to contribute?

:ohsnap

porschepursuit
2001 porsche 911 turbo
2011 Nissan QX56

AZhitman wrote:
porschepursuit wrote: But hey, who is looking at grammar these days.
I am, and yours is atrocious.

Did you sign up just to start something, or do you have something to contribute?

And the Forum police have arrived. Please be sure to verify VPN's and proxies IPs.

I have turned off my VPN so please feel free to record my IP again this time from home.

I have gotten 2 cars cleared and shipped from a reputable dealer in Campbell river BC Canada. both 1989 builds and zero problems.

I am apart of TOTLI in SLC, so if anyone from 801 needs cars, you can see mine landed in person. Nothing to hide.

All this US dealer underground BS is just pathetic. It is no longer rocket science to import our dream cars.

Pretty sure I will get banned or something for this freedom of speech.

tyndago

porschepursuit wrote:If you are trying to overcompensate to have your name restored for the involvement of motorex which we can all recall did have dozens of skylines seized back in the day. Alot of people still remember. Your roots are no better than any other importer trying to start up.

Things are getting easier not harder. Getting a car doesnt even need a registered importer once its 25 years.
You are Canadian, and trying to talk about what is happening in the US? Trying to bring up MotoRex? MotoRex cars were never seized. I worked there 1999-2002. In 2005 they closed. From 1999 up they imported about 100 cars to the US, making it possible for some people to own cars here. In fact the 1996-1998 R33 is still on the list of approved vehicles. So MotoRex definitely did something, how else can you explain this -http://www.importavehicle.info/2011/01/ ... issan.html There is much more to that story, but make your own decision on the NHTSA saying they had no way to tell if a 1995 car had dual airbags -http://www.gtrusablog.com/2013/06/vcp-3 ... -dual.html. I used FAST to find 800 airbag cars, Nissan and the NHTSA say there is no way. Did I forge all that information, or is someone at Nissan/NHTSA lying or misinformed?

Kaizo however did have a lot of cars seized, and many people, including ignorant people such as yourself, have no idea because they get little pieces of half truths from forums, and put everything together incorrectly. This is where you are. http://www.gtrusablog.com/search/label/Kaizo/

Did I say a car needed a registered importer when its 25 years old? Ignorant people such as yourself might think that, but again wrong information, putting it together like a bad game of telephone. No clue on the laws. This is why I have been FREELY putting this information out, the forms, how to buy, where to buy for the last few years. You don't need to use me, but I know the laws better than anyone else. Vehicle import to the US or any country is not difficult, but I can make it easy for someone. For that service I charge a fee.

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

porschepursuit wrote: And the Forum police have arrived. Please be sure to verify VPN's and proxies IPs.

I have turned off my VPN so please feel free to record my IP again this time from home.

I have gotten 2 cars cleared and shipped from a reputable dealer in Campbell river BC Canada. both 1989 builds and zero problems.

I am apart of TOTLI in SLC, so if anyone from 801 needs cars, you can see mine landed in person. Nothing to hide.

All this US dealer underground BS is just pathetic. It is no longer rocket science to import our dream cars.

Pretty sure I will get banned or something for this freedom of speech.
:lolling:

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

porschepursuit wrote:And the Forum police have arrived. Please be sure to verify VPN's and proxies IPs.

Sounds like a threat to me. I'm your Huckleberry.
porschepursuit wrote:Pretty sure I will get banned or something for this freedom of speech.
Go cry to Parliament. :wavey:

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Lol at "freedom of speech" on a privately-owned internet forum with a user agreement. Most of the people that pull that whiny BS are the first to want to squash someone else's free speech when they don't agree with it. Go away now and make me some tasty bacon, eh.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”