Is it worth it? (1991 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type-M 19k)

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
xSpectx
Car: 05 350z Enthusiasts edition.

Ok, I am currently in the process of looking at a skyline, one happened to be up for sale really close to me. shame it isnt a GTR, but regardless still a skyline.

Anyways, I will be posting pictures and any information that I have on it and im going to ask you guys if you guys think its worth the price that its being sold for. He is wanting 19k, but I've talked to him about trading my truck for his skyline, truck is valued at 17-18k.

"I am selling my 1991 R32 Nissan Skyline 5-speed. It is tagged, titled, registered, and insured. THIS CAR HAS A 17-DIGIT VIN NUMBER which makes it legal. It is a Type M model which is Turbo Charged and has HICAS 4-Wheel Steering. I have owned the car for several years and have taken very good care of it. The current mileage is 92,256 km which equals 57,325 miles. Everything on the car works and it is extremely reliable. It has lots of upgrades including:

-6-Point Roll Cage
-Partial Rear Locker setup for Drifting
-GBS Adjustable Suspension
-Front Mount Intercooler
-Full 3-inch Kakimoto Exhaust w/ Catalyst Converter
-HKS Blowoff Valve
-Auto-Meter Boost Gauge
-Apexi Multi-Checker
-Apexi Super AF-C Adjustable Air Fuel Controller
-Slotted Rotors
-Clarion Stereo
-New Gates Racing Timing Belt
-New Nissan OEM Water Pump
-New Timing Tensioners OEM Nissan
-Just Rebuilt Cylinder Head with all new OEM Nissan parts
-Heat and A/C work along with factory Climate Control"

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

xSpectx wrote:"I am selling my 1991 R32 Nissan Skyline 5-speed. It is tagged, titled, registered, and insured. THIS CAR HAS A 17-DIGIT VIN NUMBER which makes it legal.
None of that means it's legal for sure. Ask for the bond release letter and see what he says. THAT means it's fully legal.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”