Information display gauge not working

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z technical discussion forum: Maintenance, performance, installations, modifications, how-to's and troubleshooting.
H251umdinger
Car: 03 350z

My information display gauge on the top left of the dash has quit working, It is the one that shows tire pressure and all that stuff, It has no display,and it is blank, almost like it has been unpluged, but I have taken it off the top of the dash and it appears to be plugged in properly, the other 2 gauges are working fine. I have trascd the wires and dont seem to find a broblem with the wiring, Anybody else had this problem, Please help, :confused:

BusyBadger
Car: '92 Nissan 240SX
'05 Nissan 350Z
'13 Nissan Juke

Nissan refers to that gauge as the Trip Computer in the FSM, that might help if you're searching for solutions on your own.

My first suggestion would be to check the fuse, it's a 10A fuse located at #19 on the fuse block. You said you traced the wires and made sure they weren't broken, did you make sure that the harness was plugged into the Unifed Meter & AC Amp? It's behind/underneath the radio. The harness can get disconnected when upgrading from the stock radio.

After that I'd suggest that the gauge may actually be faulty, though I've never heard of one being completely dead - exactly why my first suggestion is to check the fuse.

Welcome to NICO! :badger

OneZee
Car: 03 350z

:gotme
H251umdinger wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 pm
My information display gauge on the top left of the dash has quit working, It is the one that shows tire pressure and all that stuff, It has no display,and it is blank, almost like it has been unpluged, but I have taken it off the top of the dash and it appears to be plugged in properly, the other 2 gauges are working fine. I have trascd the wires and dont seem to find a broblem with the wiring, Anybody else had this problem, Please help, :confused:
Did you by chance figure this out? Mine quit working ! :wtf2:

Return to “350z / 370z Technical”