Information can not be retrieved from the halo 3 server/

PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
Brand0nCausey
Car: nissan 240sx

does this happen frequently to anyone else? any suggestions on how to fix it if you've expirienced it?

redtop91
Car: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start

I've found signing out of my gamertag and then signing back in helpful. If all else fails you might try clearing the Xbox Hard Drive cache. Go to the system blade and then select memory. Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices? But you will have to do any Xbox live updates for all of your games again...

C-Kwik
Car: 2013 Chevy Volt, 1991 Honda CRX DX

If you are partied up, have everyone leave the lobby. I've noticed it could be one person that actually has the message, but when that person joins the party, everyone gets it. That person needs to log out and log back in until the message is gone, then they can join your party. Once done, everyone can play.

Zee
Car: 99 Chevy Cavalier

Happens a lot it is just bungie updating the servers and you did not get the information. Signing out and signing back in fixes it or, starting a custom game for about 2 minutes fixes it also.

Return to “Gaming”