Unregistered users - please click here to register with NICOclub (free) and join the discussion about this article! More importantly, you'll become a member with the largest, most active Nissan & Infiniti community on the Internet!
Based on the most recent JD Power survey results, Infiniti’s customer satisfaction is far below our mutual expectations and potential. Among luxury brands, Infiniti ranks 10 out of 12 in sales satisfaction and 9 out of 12 in service satisfaction.
In addition to improving our overall customer experience performance, we will be launching all new Voice of the Client surveys. In partnership with Vital Insights (VI), the current survey provider for Mercedes- Benz, BMW, Jaguar, and Land Rover, the new survey system --“Infiniti Insights”--will launch this summer. The new partnership with VI will include many enhancements we have all been looking for:
• Survey index scores that align with JD Power for both sales and service for Infiniti (ISSI and ICSI)
• Surveying all customers with a valid email address for both sales and service
• Stronger, more visible closed-loop hot alert tracking system
• One combined survey contact vs. current separate process of QEC and CES
• User-friendly, intuitive reporting site with real-time updates
• Access via secure NNAnet.com site
• No ‘black-out’ period from the current surveys
We will pilot the new surveys during July with a smaller sample of retailers prior to the national launch. Twenty-One (21) pilot retailers (one per district) have been selected and will be notified shortly. By area, phased-in rollout will occur in August with all retailers migrating to the new surveys by September.
Combining these new tools with your ongoing efforts will ensure we are providing an inspiring sales and service experience to every customer. Please make sure that you are capturing, verifying and submitting Email addresses from every customer. Our mutual efforts on superior customer treatment will return Infiniti to a leading position in Sales and Service satisfaction.