I dont know what color to choose!

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
SR204Life
Car: 1987 Toyota Cressida/SR20det

Let me start off by saying I don't own a GTR but I do own a Nissan so I have plenty of the Nissan love.
I drive by this lot every single day and I had to finally take some pictures, there are literaly rows and rows of these damn cars, all colors just sitting there looking sexy as ever! Now I know to some of you this is nothing big but to some guys we find this just plain cool. If I had the "extra" money just sitting around then like most people yes I would buy one...... but I'm broke so there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

I'd rather have the Cressida. Get over the Gizmo-R, it's more Playstation than car.

Papadirty
Car: 2003 honda accord V6 running 302whp

Think of how much money would be lost if something happened to that lot

SR204Life
Car: 1987 Toyota Cressida/SR20det

Well -themadscientist- I would rather have my Cressida too, car cost me $200 bucks. Im all about having a nice fun car but damn money is tight everywhere.......execpt those people buying GTR's haha. Thanks for the bump on the Cress! I dont get much love owning a "cross-bread"
Papadirty- that lot gets emptied every now and then but they just fill it right back up, and the lot behind the GTR's are the 370Z's which makes me sick!

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

I got a 2JZ from an Aristo sitting in the container. It's the only Toyota part in the whole box and it's going in a Cres when I get back. I've battled the damned things for over a decade and I want my own!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YH9SShz ... re=related[/youtube]

I'm no SR-lover, and I used to have a Supra with the 7M-GTE, but as long as the swap was executed well and the car performs that's all that matters. Stay off the guardrails man! ;)

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”