I cannot find an s13 Silvia urethane body kit anywhere.

General discussion forum about the 240sx, and a great place to introduce yourself to the board!
DarkSlide77
Car: S13 coupe 1993

I am shocked, I have searched alllll day and cannot find a decent urethane body kit for a Silvia s13 besides the DRFT kit (which I don't care for at all). If you know where to find any please post a link. I'm not looking for an FRP kit(duraflex) but a urethane kit....heck I'll even take a
PFRP kit/hybrid FRP kit. All I have found is pure crap. :eek:

To be specific, I'm looking for an origin style kit but just urethane like this http://www.zshop.ca/parts/s13-origin-st ... kit-coupe/. I'll even settle for a regular stock looking kit at this point. Please help a brotha out. Thanks in advance guys

DarkSlide77

Wow....this forum used to be poppin. Guess it's dead now.

*cries* RIP Nicoclub......guess Zilvia is where it's at

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

The best urethane bumper I can think of would be the DorkiDori K's Aero bumper. I have one, and it's really well made. DorkiDori had a cherry OE bumper to use as a buck, and an OEM bumper manufacturer was contracted to make the bumpers. I know it's not an Origin kit, but for around $600 to get the bumper, vents, and have it shipped, it's a great deal.

DarkSlide77

Thanks for the reply hijacker!

DarkSlide77

I just checked it out and it looks great! I prolly would've never found this. Thanks man.... How was the fit?

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

Mine is still sitting on the shelf. I spoke with Lenn, the owner of DorkiDori, and he says he does make the mating surfaces a bit thick, so they have to be shaved down to get an exact fit. He did this since no two cars are the same anymore. His prototype took about 30 minutes to fit. I have yet to read a bad review on the bumper. I can attest that his S13 k's sideskirts and rear valences fit like gloves, so I have no doubt the aero bumper is the same way. Since it's molded off an original, it uses OEM hardware.

Return to “240sx General Discussion”