How do you change the front turn signal lights in 2007 350Z?

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z general community discussion forum
ZMEDIC13

Want to change to SilverStar bulbs to get rid of the yellow look from the stock bulbs, but I don't know how to remove the headlights to change them. Any help? Also how do you change the rear signal lights and what size are they? Thanks all.

Trey Fifty Z
Car: 2007 Nissan 350Z

ZMEDIC13 wrote:Want to change to SilverStar bulbs to get rid of the yellow look from the stock bulbs, but I don't know how to remove the headlights to change them. Any help? Also how do you change the rear signal lights and what size are they? Thanks all.
good question....idk but the Silver stars that you have...are they a white turn signal then or are they still yellow but with a white bulb.....o and does anyone know how to change the yellow reflector on the front bumper....i wanna put the white ones on there

ZMEDIC13

The bulbs appear chromed. Yellow when on but silver when off. I want to change the front reflectors too, I want the smoked reflectors though.

Trey Fifty Z
Car: 2007 Nissan 350Z

ZMEDIC13 wrote:The bulbs appear chromed. Yellow when on but silver when off. I want to change the front reflectors too, I want the smoked reflectors though.
ya im guessing that you have to get underneath the car to get the reflectors...because theirs now way from the top o and are their bulbs that are actually white?>that woudl look so cool because i have a white Z....how if you cant do it then bring it to the dealership...but they might charge you a lot...i hate dealerships lol

ZMEDIC13

I thought about having the dealer change 'em out but I don't want to pay them for something trivial like changing the parking/blinker lights. I don't think they make white bulbs, but I'm sure you could find clear bulbs.

samej82
Car: 2007 Nissan 350z

hey how's it going... The only way I was able to change the bulb was to get underneath the car... i took out the the plastic from the wheel well and was able to change the bulb that way... it was "easier" than trying to remove the whole headlamp..

NSRsheets
Car: 2009 Nismo 370Z #85,1993 Nissan 240sx RB25DET coupe, 2013 focus

You should be able to get to the back of the refletors from under the car.

galdo1
Car: 350Z

To do the rear turn signals u will have to remove the tail light assembly (not hard at all) it has screws under the little black covers and then u will be able to see the turnsignal assembly. I did mines a month ago, changed them to leds and it only took me about 15 min. For the front reflectors you will have to remove part of the black under cover to get to them. The reflectors are held by two screws.

Return to “350z / 370z Discussion”