Hillary Clinton’s War on Women

A place for intelligent and well-thought-out discussion involving politics and associated topics. No nonsense will be tolerated at all.
Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Analysis: As senator, Clinton paid women 72 cents for each dollar paid to men

BY: Brent Scher
February 23, 2015 5:00 am

Hillary Clinton portrays herself as a champion of women in the workforce, but women working for her in the U.S. Senate were paid 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis of her Senate years’ salary data.

During those years, the median annual salary for a woman working in Clinton’s office was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for a man, according to the analysis of data compiled from official Senate expenditure reports.

The analysis compiled the annual salaries paid to staffers for an entire fiscal year of work from the years 2002 to 2008. Salaries of employees who were not part of Clinton’s office for a full fiscal year were not included. Because the Senate fiscal year extends from Oct. 1 to Sept. 30, Clinton’s first year in the Senate, which began on Jan. 3, 2001, was also not included in the analysis.

The salaries speak for themselves. The data shows that women in her office were paid 72 cents for every dollar paid to men.

Read the full story here: http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary- ... -on-women/

Ace2cool
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT
1966 Datsun Fairlady 1600
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

:spitout:

But also, that's terrible.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

The war on women is from the right.

Have look on the voting in The House for H.R. 11 (111th): Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/111-2009/h9

Every republican voted against it.

Votes in the senate

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/111-2009/s14

Every republican in the senate voted against it.

Your attempt to blame Hillary is misdirected.

Every republican that voted against this bill should be voted out of office in my opinion

When Hillary is swept into the presidential office next year along with a democratic house and senate we'll finally be able to get this country back on the right track.

I doubt very much that Hillary micro manages the details of the pay rates of her staff.
It should be flat out against the law to pay women less than men for doing the same job.
The republican party doesn't see this.

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

telcoman wrote:Your attempt to blame Hillary is misdirected.
Where, pray tell, did I say I was blaming her? Did you actually read my post, or just make ASSumptions?
telcoman wrote:When Hillary is swept into the presidential office next year along with a democratic house and senate we'll finally be able to get this country back on the right track.
Telcoman
:lolling: :bs:

Yet another financial controversy for the dominant Democratic front-runner. The Wall Street Journal revealed that the Clinton Foundation had dropped its self-imposed ban on taking dough from foreign governments now that Hillary was no longer in Obama’s Cabinet.

Then the Washington Post advanced the story with two strong pieces, the second of which said:

“The Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from seven foreign governments during Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, including one donation that violated its ethics agreement with the Obama administration.”

And there was damning detail: “In one instance, foundation officials acknowledged they should have sought approval in 2010 from the State Department ethics office, as required by the agreement for new government donors, before accepting a $500,000 donation from the Algerian government.”

So even when Clinton was secretary of State, foreign regimes looking to curry favor with the administration were able to use the backdoor route of the foundation run by her husband. These included Kuwait, Qatar and Oman. And the foundation didn’t even follow its own rules.

What’s more, what is now the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation thinks it’s all right once again to solicit foreign governments that of course would love to buy influence with a potential president.

A New York Times editorial urged Hillary “to reinstate the foundation’s ban against foreign contributors” and “reassure the public that the foundation will not become a vehicle for insiders’ favoritism, should she run for and win the White House.”

When you’re a Democrat and lose the Times editorial page, you’re in trouble.

On CNN’s “New Day,” National Journal columnist Ron Founrier said:

“I wrote a couple weeks ago that this was ethically sleazy and politically stupid. I stand by those words and actually, what we’ve seen since then, I think I’ll double down on them. Again, this proves that the Clintons’ biggest blind spot for all — the admirable things about them is — the biggest blind spot is they actually think that the ends justify the means.”

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

And something about a private email address to conduct official government business. Sounds like an all around winner for presidential candidate. Seriously though, I do wish we could get a woman in office who is a viable presidential candidate and wasn't a complete joke like this one, riding her husband's coat tails.

I don't think I've ever seen a more mismatched couple. People make fun of her and she gets furious. Bill takes it in stride and even makes fun of himself.

telcoman
Car: Tesla 2022 Model Y, 2016 Q70 Bye 2012 G37S 6 MT w Nav 94444 mi bye 2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan 6 MT @171796 mi.

Ace2cool wrote:And something about a private email address to conduct official government business. Sounds like an all around winner for presidential candidate. S
Yup!

She's got my vote

You may begin practicing saying Madam President!

I'm sure you'll get it right after 8 years :chuckle:

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Hillary is no more invincible now than she was in 2008, maybe less so. A Washington Post headline about the recent negative fallout from Hillary’s use of private emails while Secretary of State says it all: “Amid Clinton Controversies, Democrats Seek Alternative.”

All the national pundits and so-called experts who are saying that Hillary has it all wrapped up should take note, because it just ain’t so– at least not in South Carolina. South Carolinians are independent and resent being told that Hillary has it all locked up and everyone should just shut up and fall in line. As Boyd Brown said, ”Nobody down here wants a coronation. We need options. Who knows what could happen? It’s always good to have more than one candidate running… [The State Department email issues] aren’t some tabloid scandals…Those are job-related, national-security-related issues that matter.”

McClatchy-Marist poll: Hillary Clinton losing ground against GOP in potential presidential matchups. Hillary Clinton’s troubles are costing her politically, as potential Republican presidential rivals have inched closer to her in 2016 matchups, a new McClatchy-Marist poll found Friday. The former secretary of state fell below the crucial 50 percent level of support in one-on-one matchups against Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Scott Walker, and she was barely above that benchmark against Rand Paul, Rick Perry and Ted Cruz.

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

telcoman wrote:
Ace2cool wrote:And something about a private email address to conduct official government business. Sounds like an all around winner for presidential candidate. S
Yup!

She's got my vote

You may begin practicing saying Madam President!

I'm sure you'll get it right after 8 years :chuckle:

Telcoman
You really are that thick, aren't you? You are the reason I worry about our country. If you really want someone elected who went as far as to buy a private server to host her own email instead of using her state-provided account (which is ILLEGAL) to hide her communications from the state department, how will that go for our personal privacy? Seriously, sit back and read the drivel that you have spewed from your keyboard and tell me it isn't just bandwagon fanboyism.

telcoman

Ace2cool wrote:You really are that thick, aren't you? You are the reason I worry about our country. If you really want someone elected who went as far as to buy a private server to host her own email instead of using her state-provided account (which is ILLEGAL) to hide her communications from the state department, how will that go for our personal privacy? Seriously, sit back and read the drivel that you have spewed from your keyboard and tell me it isn't just bandwagon fanboyism.
I guess it doesn't bother you that the previous president invaded Iraq with an unpaid for war over BS WMD, sharply increased the national debt, blew a surplus with tax cuts for his rich friends and crashed our economy, and over 4k Americans killed with tens of thousands wounded.
His incompetence has led to ISIS and a completely fvucked up middle east.

Obama has been elected twice despite those like you that only listen to Fox news and actually believe their bulls#it and false reports.

Quinnipiac poll

"The good news for Democrats is that Clinton has not even begun her campaign while others, like Jeb Bush, are now in full campaign mode. This means that Clinton is essentially winning the presidential race before she even starts running."

Thankfully the American people are much smarter than you and a few others that are on this forum.

Those of us in the 47% that Romney wrote off in the last election will be electing Hillary next year.

Telcoman

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

Is there any honest doubt that Hillary is even duller than Gore and even more puffed up than Kerry? Is there any question in anyone’s mind that if she were not Mrs. William Jefferson Clinton, this boorish old woman would not seriously be considered as a candidate for president at all?

The 2014 elections also showed that just about every candidate whom Bill or Hillary Clinton campaigned for lost the election. Hillary, if she runs, has “Loser” written all over her. One cranky outburst, one sour look at the wrong time, one more infamous “cackle” like in 2008, and a Hillary candidate could lose by a landslide. She’s that bad a candidate.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles ... z3Tv1gPd1a

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

Stop lumping me in with republican'ts. Both parties are retarded, and people like you who maintain party lines will be the absolute downfall of this country. Mark my words.

I fought in that war, by the way. What have you done short of sitting here, pissing and moaning about how bad republicans are? Democrats are the worse of the two, but they're both incompetent as a whole.

Rogue One
Administrator
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX

:ohsnap

To my everlasting shame, I'll admit I was once a registered member of both parties. I concur with Ace's assessment, especially of the Dummycrats. BTW Ace, thanks for your service! :dblthumb:

Now this... Facebook Conversation On Hillary Clinton Is Getting More And More Negative
Facebook’s analysis of the sentiment of users talking about Hillary Clinton shows a gradual but marked downturn in the tone of conversation about the presumptive Democratic candidate as the 2016 campaign approaches.

telcoman

GOP is unfit to govern!

Out of over 300 million Americans only one is fit to serve as POTUS

Hillary in 2016

http://www.nydailynews.com/

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/edit ... -1.2143378

Telcoman

Ace2cool
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 600
1974 Honda CB550 Four
2009 Ford F150 Lariat

BOTH are unfit to govern, and ESPECIALLY not Hillary "What does it matter" Clinton.

Return to “Politics Etc.”