High Pressure Power Steering Hoses for the Masses!

A forum for approved vendors of specialized, limited-production parts. Help small businesses that cater to Nissan enthusiasts and score some unique, useful parts! Contact [email protected] for approval and rates.
DJButton
Car: 2010 Nissan 240sx

High quality, high pressure, power steering lines! A fine new product of Fujii SPL!

First off, what is the high pressure line? (for those who aren't familiar) The high pressure power steering hose, connects your power steering pump to your PS rack, it also is the notorious weak link in the power steering system, over time the hose breaks down and leaks, resulting in the weekly PS reservoir refills. (If you've been there, it's not fun)

Well, help is on the way!Fujii SPL is now offering you new replacement lines! These lines are stronger, will last longer and don't cost an arm and leg!

Alright the dirty details, Specs and Pictures:

The lines can be made to work with whatever engine you have including extra *90 bends less/more length etc.

Lines are rated at 5000PSI, double the rating of the other aftermarket lines! That's the running pressure, spike pressure is four times that amount!

Connect straight to your power steering rack without the need for that extra hard-line!

Pricing is as follows:

SOHC $85.00 Shipped!Straight from the pump to the rack on the other side! Deletes the sensor like the DOHC line does, very easy install right over the front of the engine and not down over the pulley like the stock line does.

DOHC-SR-RB-X Specify when Ordering please. $75.00 Shipped! Deletes the sensor and extra hard line and goes straight to the rack (the sensor increases your idle when at full steering lock, not a necessary sensor and most cars with engine swaps do not use it anyway)

LS1 to S Chassis Swap Line$100.00 Shipped!

Stainless Steel braided for KA/SR/RB $100.00 Shipped!

PayPal is preferred so please add in an extra 3.0% on all orders when paying with PayPal. To set up different payment methods please e-mail us at [email protected] (that is also our PayPal account address for payment)

PAYPAL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

Pictures:

Here are some pictures of the line that goes straight to the rack, off of an RB pump! SR/KA pumps the line will bolt directly to the back of the banjo fitting on your pump not the top of the pump.

jspec603
Car: 92 verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt

These lines really did come out great, working great on my SR now for a couple months!

sbird1
Car: 2006 BMW 325i

Dammit dude! I JUST bought a new set of lines last week and just saw you link here in your sig. Dammit, man!

DJButton

Man, you're the 3rd person to say! Guess I was a week too late in advertising. Be sure to pass it on if you hear of other people in need though, these are pretty inexpensive compared to most.

x240xdrifter
Car: 1991 Nissan 240sx

what a deal, people better jump on this

240_fun
Car: 92 Nissan 240sx Hatch, 2000 Ford Ranger XLT

DJButton wrote:Man, you're the 3rd person to say! Guess I was a week too late in advertising. Be sure to pass it on if you hear of other people in need though, these are pretty inexpensive compared to most.
NEEEDDD.... nah, do i WANT it? yess... it actually helps make the car steer more responsive right?

DJButton

240_fun wrote:
NEEEDDD.... nah, do i WANT it? yess... it actually helps make the car steer more responsive right?
Ummm if you're leaking now, having a fully filled PS system would make it steer better.

Kido1986

Mine spring a huge leak yesterday so you posted this just in time. I called Carisma to see what they will charge for one. I got a feeling its gonna be alot more than from you so Ill let you know.

Are they ready to ship when I purchase one (like within the day or next)? I need one for a stock 92 hatch. Are those prices inc. shipping? If not, how much is S/H?

DJButton

Yes, shipping is included for now, once I've shipped out a few and get a feel for the cost, if it's a ton more I'll have to add it in, but for now the lucky first customers get free shipping!

kuppler8
Car: 1992 240sx

Dan your so crafty, lol nice work. OH and i like you avatar hehe.

DrummerEJ20
Car: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti

OOps my bad i posted under my friends name,still dan good work and i like your avatar.

thefro526
Car: BMW 325Ci & S13 Coupe

how long do you think these will be around? I just replaced mine a week or so ago and i thin i may just pick one of these up to replace that because its kind acrappy but it wont be for a while.

ishkabibble
Car: 1992 NX2000 hardtop, 1993 NX2000 t-top, 1997 Infiniti I30t

Is the line heat resistant and can you make them for the B13 SE-R / NX?

DJButton

thefro526 wrote:how long do you think these will be around? I just replaced mine a week or so ago and i thin i may just pick one of these up to replace that because its kind acrappy but it wont be for a while.
Until I die! but seriously I only forsee adding more things that I sell, these will be here for awhile!
ishkabibble wrote:Is the line heat resistant and can you make them for the B13 SE-R / NX?
Ish, I'd have to get a good idea as to what the SE-R/NX one looked like, and find out what size fittings to use etc, basically would need an OEM to replicate with our line. If you can get me one or the specs on the fittings, and length of it and some good pictures of the set-up, I'll be sure and give you a hefty discount on the first one we can come up with!

FUNGC

hey do you have any pics of the oringal like KA, SR, lines? plus the hard line pictures? cause my high pressure hose isn't leaking but my hardline to the rack is. soo i will just need that piece. also how much is shipping to ontario?

240_fun

guess that the soaking wet hoses are an indication of a slight leak? lol

DJButton

Kido1986 wrote:Are they ready to ship when I purchase one (like within the day or next)? I need one for a stock 92 hatch. Are those prices inc. shipping? If not, how much is S/H?
Your's will be shipping out tomorrow, sorry I missed your IM earlier, but anyhow I'll ship it 2 day you should be all set to get it in before friday! Thanks again!
FUNGC wrote:hey do you have any pics of the oringal like KA, SR, lines? plus the hard line pictures? cause my high pressure hose isn't leaking but my hardline to the rack is. soo i will just need that piece. also how much is shipping to ontario?
At this time all we are offering is the High Pressure line, sorry.
240_fun wrote:guess that the soaking wet hoses are an indication of a slight leak? lol
Right you are, time for a new one!

Nacho_240
Car: 1991 240sx LE

I was just searching for the thread where you mentioned you were making these ha. I need one of these, but need to get rid of some expenses first. Looks good BTW.

DJButton

Nacho_240 wrote:I was just searching for the thread where you mentioned you were making these ha. I need one of these, but need to get rid of some expenses first. Looks good BTW.
Thanks, just let me know when you need one and what engine you have!

240_fun

yehh... im just waiting for that next paycheck to come in...but as far as deleting that sensor would that make that much of a performance difference? Just the idle when turning... but it wouldnt make it stall tho right? I see that the line goes all the way to the other side of the engine bay and loops back for no apparent reason?

DJButton

240_fun wrote:yehh... im just waiting for that next paycheck to come in...but as far as deleting that sensor would that make that much of a performance difference? Just the idle when turning... but it wouldnt make it stall tho right? I see that the line goes all the way to the other side of the engine bay and loops back for no apparent reason?
No one I know even runs the sensor and between SR's RB's and stock KA's none of us have ever had an issue, so you should be all set! The hardline loops over to the other side of the rack but the high pressure line just goes straight down to the forward hardline. If you do get one without the sensor then you'll want to remove that little hardline as our new lines go straight to the rack itself right below the steering shaft, I'll have pics up tomorrow of the new line too.

DJButton

Added new pictures to the first post, check it out!

Kido1986

Got mine and it looks perfect. Don't have it installed yet but when I get it done, Ill post to let everyone know how it went.

This guy is great to deal with. If you need PS lines, don't hesitate to order from him.

Thanks man. As soon as I get the new line on, Ill return the old sensor.

d3vilskid
Car: 240sx '95 coupe

How much to ship to the hampton, va 23666 area? Mines leak pretty bad, have to refill it like every to weeks, using the lucas kinda slows it lol. So on the ka motor by deleting the sensor, would idle drop when I turn? Just like in one of the post don't want the car to stall if not ill take the one without the sensor lol.

I'll send an email soon.

DJButton

d3vilskid wrote:How much to ship to the hampton, va 23666 area? Mines leak pretty bad, have to refill it like every to weeks, using the lucas kinda slows it lol. So on the ka motor by deleting the sensor, would idle drop when I turn? Just like in one of the post don't want the car to stall if not ill take the one without the sensor lol. I'll send an email soon.
$65, shipping is free for now untill I get the prices set, so lucky you! Like I've told people, I've had my car on the road since August without the sensor, and honestly never noticed it was gone, I don't even know anyone who has the sensor still, so... basically it doesn't do a whole lot anyway! I just got the line straight to the rack installed on mine tonight and it looks and works great if I do say so myself, I'll take some better pictures of it tomorrow!

d3vilskid

payment sent

DJButton

Got it, thanks a bunch! You want the hose straight to the rack right, the sensor delete one? Should be out to you in a couple days.

d3vilskid

Yea the sensor delete one. Thanks, will post pics after i get it and install. So how fair does it hold against heat?

DJButton

For a stock engine, should be fine as is, for top mounted turbo's or stock turbo set-ups on SR/RB's also will be fine, for a bottom mounted turbo, or anything set-up that nearly grazes the hose or comes within 1-3 inches of it, wrapping the hose is probably a good idea. The hose itself should hold up very well against heat, espcially since it drops pretty low to clear everything, but better safe then sorry.

d3vilskid

aite ahaa i wasn't worried bout it just wanted peace of mind. Ima wrap it up anyways just to be on the safe side(maybe). No turbo for me but high comp.

Return to “Fabricators' Market”