HELP PLEASE WHEEL FITMENT PROBLEM!

Forum for Nissan wheel fitment, tire selection, suspension setup and brake discussions.
t0mmyd
Car: 1993 240sx

Hi so i have a 1993 s13 hatch. I just got a set of hks hyper d coils for the car and put them on. However after i put them on. My tires are not SUPER close, basically touching the springs on the coils. i have stock s13 se rims with toyo r888 205/50/15 on them. But i am wondering why this fitment wont work? im basically touching the springs on the coils even when i was told that with stock se rims i should be able to clear coils. can anyone please help me?

elitefew22197
Car: S13 Fastback

Sounds like you might just have an allignment issue....are they almost touching the springs when you have the car in the air, or when its on the ground? Also, have you made any other suspension modifications that might be interfering?

DavidWilliam
Car: nissan patrol

Even i have same kind of problem regarding this tires.. last week i and friend went to market to get a set of hks hyper d coils for the car. We were very exited to do that, as its my first nissan car. but while driving, there was a noice from springs.. after checking i noticed that the coil were touching that springs... why this so ?? any with any kind of idea???????????

here

StockAsFuhS14
Car: Bone stock S14

sounds like you guys didnt put something back together properly, check everything over. research some pics of a stock suspension and compare

Return to “Nissan Tires, Wheels, Brakes and Suspension”