help! 2007 g35x tune up at 101k

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
kelvin21
Car: 2007 g35x tech package

I bought my used 2007 g35x a couple months back and im currently at 101k and know im due for a tune up but i have no dealers records of what maintenance the car has undergone so im not quite sure what to do weather to bring it to my local nissan dealer or drive up to the closest infiniti dealer and hope the can inspect the car and tell me what the car needs because im pretty sure if i have them do it its gonna be expensive any thoughts or suggestion will be gladly appreciated

Gilley

You can go to the Infiniti dealer and give them the VIN and they will print the service records for work that has been done at an Infiniti dealer.

If it was my car, I'd change the spark plugs, oil, rear differential fluid, transfer case fluid and maybe the brake fluid. I'd check the belts, power steering fluid, and coolant for replacement. I'd also drain and replace the transmission fluid without a flush.

This assumes the Infiniti records show none of this has been done recently.

kelvin21

thanks for your helps now would u just have them check the car and give me a list of whats need or would u just have them do the repairs or just order the parts and have a local mechanic do the tune up? also should i do all oem parts or does it even matter?
?

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

Infiniti will only have records for the work that they did only. They would have no idea of maintenance being done by others, thus, you may want to go ahead and replace everything needed...

Per Infiniti the following needs to be replaced at 105k:
- replace oil/filter
- replace brake fluid
- in-cabin microfilter
- replace engine coolant
- replace spark plugs

Things that may have been skipped by previous owners were those needed via the 60k:
- replace transmission fluid
- replace differential oil
- replace drive belts
- replace transfer case oil

Form: http://www.infinitig37.com/maint-sched.html

kelvin21

audtatious wrote:Infiniti will only have records for the work that they did only. They would have no idea of maintenance being done by others, thus, you may want to go ahead and replace everything needed...

Per Infiniti the following needs to be replaced at 105k:
- replace oil/filter
- replace brake fluid
- in-cabin microfilter
- replace engine coolant
- replace spark plugs

Things that may have been skipped by previous owners were those needed via the 60k:
- replace transmission fluid
- replace differential oil
- replace drive belts
- replace transfer case oil

Form: http://www.infinitig37.com/maint-sched.html

thanks for your help that sounds like a nice solid list I can go by and have looked at and if needed have it replaced

Sergio@ocinfiniti
Car: 91' 300zx Stillen Stage 1 *Sold
04" GMC Sierra Denali *Weekend Truck
91' Toyota Pickup *Daily driver

Let me know if you need to order any of those items. If you buy the full 105k kit, I can give you a great deal. Thanks.

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”