Had my Invidia Gemini catback installed today

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
Southern
Car: 2013 Infiniti G37 Journey Coupe w/Premium and Navigation packages

Got my Invidia Gemini.
Took a few extra days to get here due to the weather up north.

Had it installed by Meinike. They did the Borla on my Tbird. They know how.
They were very high on the invidia. They had heard of them but hadn't seen one. High quality and perfect fitment. They estimated cost of $1200. Very surprised that it cost $850 inc shipping. They charged me $100 inc tax to install.
Did it in less than an hour and rewrapped the OEM system with the Packing from the Invidia including the hardware.

This system Looks GOOD. Nice finish, Nice Welds.

Sound is slightly more muted than I wanted.
Will it get louder? (I know "some" do)

Why does it seem to be quicker? Just a mind trick because it IS a bit louder? Doesn't seem that without a SRI/CAI it would add enough HP to "feel"......

Talking about that......next mod will be one of the above. Probably SRI as I don't want/need a difficult install.

Tunerz gets my Reco. Very easy deal.

RicerX
Car: '20 Titan Pro4X

Very nice! Snap a picture or two and put it on here!

Not surprised you think it feels quicker - the G37/370Z has a very restrictive y-pipe that you replaced with your new system. Wakes it up in the middle of the torque band a good bit. The Invidia is definitely a nice system and TunerzStore is a great place to get them.

As your system breaks in a bit more, it will get a bit louder and deeper. The packing has to heat cycle a good bit before its true character comes out.

Congrats on the purchase!

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

I've been pleased with my Invidia system. Did you get the hi-flow cats too?

Southern
Car: 2013 Infiniti G37 Journey Coupe w/Premium and Navigation packages

No. I thought I would just settle for what I have. I have had other cars when I was younger and I attacked the system one piece at a time.By the time I got done i had Drone and Rasp and a light wallet.;)
It is what it is and I like what it is.

audtatious
Car: 2017 Q60 Red Sport. Gone: 2014 Q50s, 2008 G37s coupe, 2007 G35s Sedan, 2002 Maxima SE, 2000 Villager Estate (Quest), 1998 Quest, 1996 Sentra GXE

I'm still happy with mine and it has the noise I want. It's not annoying on the highway so it works for me. The hi-flow's made it a bit deeper.

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”