Greg - Nico CEO responce to Drift Tuners

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
drifttuners
Car: Skyline R34 25 GT, Supra RZ, Dodge Magnum

The issue is that a thread was closed pending documents that I was going to provide Neal to prove that we are doing the Federalization of the Skyline. The closure was to prevent the argument on the importing topic. My responses were appropriate and I agreed that until I can show proof that the conversation was going to be put on hold. The issue came when Neal gets an email from Sean Morris to open the thread to discredit Drift Tuners so Neal went and opened it going against what he said about keeping the thread closed to give us a chance to provide the documents. It was simply a malicious and pointless thing to do and if you are looking out for the best interest of your members I failed to see that same extended to me, I was not promoting my company but answering a few questions.

Greg it’s very simple, once I prove and show our recent Federalized documents from the DOT office, NHTSA and the EPA I will post it online so everyone can see for them self. I’m also going to post all the contact information from those departments so everyone can call and ask for themselves.

Today I have printed everything that has been posted online in NICO and on Sean Morris’s website and copies have gone to the company Lawyer’s office, along with this the DOT, EPA and NHTSA documents are also going to the company’s Lawyers office with a letter of authenticity from the NHTSA. We have filed a Lawsuit against Sean Morris for slander and many other things, he also states that we have ripped people off but has failed to post or show a post of our customer claiming that. That in its sell is dangerous especially to one self’s credibility. Sean also claims that we can’t get any Skyline Federalized, well we all know at our office we can and we are going to prove it when the time is right.

Now my question to you Greg, has NICO been facilitating Sean Morris and extending their support behind the scene just like the crap that was pulled when Neal reopened a closed thread so Sean Morris could discredit Drift Tuners? If so, I will include NICO within the law suit as being felicitators and as it’s looks now one the link provided below, is a valid statement. If you respond to us in terms of this email and say you are not felicitating Sean Morris then I will simply forget what Neal has done but want an apology from Neal for doing so. If you don’t respond to this email I will assume that you agree with Neal’s actions and I will continue with our suite. Beside a large financial settlement for damages we are asking the court for an order to have all threads and posts remove from NICO and Sean Morris’s website conserning Drift Tuners and Jeremy Boddy and will be asking for a public apology.

This email is being sent to our Lawyer along with your response.

Here is the link to the above talked about issuehttp://forums.nicoclub.com/zer...e-usa

Thank you for your time sir.

S13_love

Wait.......did i read that right? You're gonna file a lawsuit against Nico!?!?

Wow you are a sad person...get a life.

Edit: oh btw....it's "response" not responce

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Just bumping this up to remind everyone what a lying, ignorant toolbag we're dealing with here.

Two years later, here's your apology:

I'm sorry your daddy's condom broke. I'm sorry you can't find a real job. I'm sorry you're not taking advantage of the free healthcare in Canada to get your psychiatric meds. And I'm sorry that you don't really have an attorney, because I'd take great pleasure in telling him to blow me. :)

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

The prosecution's argument is fellatious. :tongue

tyndago

I still hear of Jeremy Boddy scamming people. Every 6 months or so, I hear of someone that gave him $2000, or in some cases $20,000 for a car that never shows up.

You can only warn people so many times. I do my best still, to help out people. There are always people that say they can import cars, and there is no doubt you can. I always say, you can import drugs, you can import sex slaves, you can import machine guns, none of which proves that they are legal. It just proves you can bypass customs.

Even in this last week, I had a guy talking about importing an R34 though a place in Vermont, Next Level Motorsports. Next Level is some kid in his dorm room, making big claims. The story was this kid was going to import an R34 to California, register it, and then sent it to Massachusetts . I explained who I was, what I know, my experience, told him the questions to ask, and the guy was skeptical of me. I told the guy, its your money, if you want to be skeptical, I have no time for you. I really didn't feel the need to "prove" to this guy that I wasn't B.Sing him, just trying to help him.

IBCoupe
Car: '08 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD
'17 BMW 330e iPerformance

My question is: why is this guy's attorney letting him post? I mean, I can understand that this might be a nifty way to give notice, but really, the attorney should be the one creating an account and logging in.

And on the off chance that this was his attorney, I'd hope that the guy/gal could write with a voice that doesn't make me think he got his law degree from Toys 'R' Us.

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

[hint]There is no attorney. There is no car, there is just a liar and his lies[/hint]

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

tyndago wrote:I still hear of Jeremy Boddy scamming people. Every 6 months or so, I hear of someone that gave him $2000, or in some cases $20,000 for a car that never shows up.

You can only warn people so many times. I do my best still, to help out people. There are always people that say they can import cars, and there is no doubt you can. I always say, you can import drugs, you can import sex slaves, you can import machine guns, none of which proves that they are legal. It just proves you can bypass customs.

Even in this last week, I had a guy talking about importing an R34 though a place in Vermont, Next Level Motorsports. Next Level is some kid in his dorm room, making big claims. The story was this kid was going to import an R34 to California, register it, and then sent it to Massachusetts . I explained who I was, what I know, my experience, told him the questions to ask, and the guy was skeptical of me. I told the guy, its your money, if you want to be skeptical, I have no time for you. I really didn't feel the need to "prove" to this guy that I wasn't B.Sing him, just trying to help him.

So, Next Level isn't Jeremy Body?

There is a facebook group that seems to think that it is. Next Level seems to follow the pattern of Jeremy pretty well, too.
Using auction sites in Japan to find the pictures, then explaining that they are a brokerage company...hum...

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

Even if it isn't, he's earned the privilege of me jacking with him whenever I get the notion.

littlemimus
Car: mazdaspeed protege

i got a good chuckle out of this thread and some of the bs jdm tight "importers" try to pull

IBCoupe
Car: '08 Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE
'19 Infiniti QX50 FWD
'17 BMW 330e iPerformance

themadscientist wrote:[hint]There is no attorney. There is no car, there is just a liar and his lies[/hint]
Oh, I got that. It's just that I'd like to help the guy out. I'm a sucker for people going through a lot of effort and falling flat on their faces.

My roommate told me about an older gentleman who got laughed out of a car show, in large part due to his entirely ornamental roof scoop. I felt bad for the guy, even though I wasn't there. It's a character flaw on my part.

AZhitman
Administrator

IBCoupe wrote: Oh, I got that. It's just that I'd like to help the guy out. I'm a sucker for people going through a lot of effort and falling flat on their faces.
It's not a character flaw, it's a fundamental lack of comprehension of the definition of "a lot of effort".

If this douchebiscuit put as much work into a REAL job as he did into trying to find a way to "game" the system and scam people, he'd be excelling and out-earning us all, and he certainly wouldn't need your sympathy.

Learning to spell would require effort.
Jumping through the legal hoops to legitimately import cars would require effort.
Developing a business plan for marketing those imported cars would require effort.
Lobbying to challenge the current EPA, FMVSS and NHTSA restrictions to importation would require effort.
Doing your legal homework so you can convince me I have cause for concern would require effort.

He's done none of the above.

Incoherently ranting at me about some imaginary or fabricated slight, on a site I own and manage is a slovenly, lazy, b**** move, and I have no mercy on those types.

AZhitman
Administrator

drifttuners wrote:We have filed a Lawsuit against Sean Morris for slander and many other things
Really? In Canada? Because it sure as hell wasn't filed in a US court, you ignorant boob.
drifttuners wrote:I will include NICO within the law suit as being felicitators
WTF is a felicitator? Sounds like something your creepy uncle probably proposed to you as a valid carrer choice (since vehicle importation isn't really working out for you).
drifttuners wrote:If you respond to us in terms of this email and say you are not felicitating Sean Morris then I will simply forget what Neal has done but want an apology from Neal for doing so.
I can promise you that "felicitating" Sean Morris has never crossed my mind. I've met him, and there's no way in hell I would "felicitate" him. I'm sure your mother would, though.

BTW, Neal says, "Blow me." :)
drifttuners wrote:we are asking the court for an order to have all threads and posts remove from NICO and Sean Morris’s website conserning Drift Tuners and Jeremy Boddy and will be asking for a public apology.
Let me know when you actually file that. Feel free to contact me and I'll tell you how much I charge to remove posts. Here's a hint: You can't afford it. :gapteeth:
drifttuners wrote:This email is being sent to our Lawyer along with your response.
This isn't an email. This is a post on a forum. But just in case your fake lawyer didn't get your fake email, here's my response: Get a job.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

AZhitman wrote:
drifttuners wrote:If you respond to us in terms of this email and say you are not felicitating Sean Morris then I will simply forget what Neal has done but want an apology from Neal for doing so.
I can promise you that "felicitating" Sean Morris has never crossed my mind. I've met him, and there's no way in hell I would "felicitate" him. I'm sure your mother would, though.

BTW, Neal says, "Blow me." :)

This isn't an email. This is a post on a forum. But just in case your fake lawyer didn't get your fake email, here's my response: Get a job.

:lolling: :lolling: :lolling: :lolling:

I see what ya did there, chief!!!

tyndago

AZhitman wrote:
drifttuners wrote:We have filed a Lawsuit against Sean Morris for slander and many other things
Really? In Canada? Because it sure as hell wasn't filed in a US court, you ignorant boob.
AZhitman wrote:I can promise you that "felicitating" Sean Morris has never crossed my mind. I've met him, and there's no way in hell I would "felicitate" him. I'm sure your mother would, though.

This is just too much fun. I don't remember getting sued. I don't remember a lawsuit from 3 years ago.

Um, I am slightly hurt by the last statement there. Maybe. Maybe not. Sarcasm though a forum, just doesn't come though the same as in real life.

Anyway. There is always someone importing cars. Always cars coming in. Be smart kids, know what you are buying.

Just because someone says its "legal", protect yourself, do your research.

tyndago

Gold Digger wrote: So, Next Level isn't Jeremy Body?

There is a facebook group that seems to think that it is. Next Level seems to follow the pattern of Jeremy pretty well, too.
Using auction sites in Japan to find the pictures, then explaining that they are a brokerage company...hum...
Not that I know. I have talked to the guy, his MO is a little different than Jeremy. Jeremy is the " Sent me $2k- $3k deposit" for me to look for a car guy.

Next Level is the post pictures of other peoples cars and add $10k to their price.

Gold Digger
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:

I see...

Thanks, Sean!

AZhitman
Administrator

tyndago wrote:Um, I am slightly hurt by the last statement there. Maybe. Maybe not. Sarcasm though a forum, just doesn't come though the same as in real life.
When you figure out what "felicitating" means, let me know.

I'm still pretty sure I don't wanna do it. :)

tyndago

AZhitman wrote:When you figure out what "felicitating" means, let me know.

I'm still pretty sure I don't wanna do it. :)
Pretty sure, means there may still be some hope? That is how I read into it.

Anyway, this Skyline stuff will not end in the US, until the last R34 is 25 years old, in 2028. http://gtrusa.blogspot.com/2010/02/niss ... ction.html

Then the feds can find something else to chase.

AZhitman
Administrator

They'll be picking on those of us with a garage full of antique cars... mandating that we make them pass emissions, install airbags and set belts, and pass FVMSS somehow.

jbracy7
Car: 94 GTS TYPE-M in a dozen pieces

wow just wow cant belive they let the real crazys out

RED_DET
Vendor
Car: 2004 6 speed G35 Sedan, 2011 G37x, 1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20DET, C7Z06

Book'em Dano....

Encryptshun
Car: 2005 Xterra

This thread is awesome.

Greg, what happened to make you bump this?

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”