PC, Game console and Online gaming discussion forum
Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Get ‘Rocket League’ For Free Now On PS4, Grab It While You Can!*

If you have a PS4 lying around and are interested in a free, deceptively addictive, soccer (football) game featuring rocket-powered vehicles, then it might be a good time for you to get Playstation Plus. For the month of July (which means you have very, very little time left) as part of being a paying Plus member, you get to download a few games for free every month and this month’s Rocket League is very much worth the effort. Grab it on Steam or Playstation store.

*FREE for PS Plus members, otherwise $19.99

DawgG2

I'm sorry for posting here but in 2015 I forgot to buy ps+ and I didn't receive this game, is it worth buying it now? I've never played this type of games before and I want to know if I will enjoy playing it, can you help me out?

DawgG2

Hey, guys. I see that in near future in Rocket League will be a lot of beginners so I want to advise you something in order to help you to win more. You need to watch some videos about this game, there you will find some useful information about this game. In addition, I want to say that if you are going to buy items, I advise you to use special sites for that because prices there are usually cheaper. You can find them on the Internet, if to speak about myself, I found this site where *REDACTED* in Google. I've never had any issues with payment so you can try using it.
Last edited by Rogue One on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SPAM

Return to “Gaming”