Genuine italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
RedlineGoods.com
Car: Motorsports

Hello,

Some fantastic pictures of a Tiburon shift boot made with black leather, silver carbon fiber stripes and red thread.

Here's the new discount code: 5W6Q8ON8O15 - valid through Wednesday, November 5th!

Have a great day,Maciek

ANVIL
Car: RB25DET S13.5

very VERY nice, look to pick up a set for my s13 sometime in the future.

RedlineGoods.com

Hi everyone,

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY WITH US THIS YEAR!

As of today, our Christmas SPECIAL is in effect: free shipping on orders of $50 and above. Which means pretty much on all orders. Single boots are $49 so normally they fall below this margin but if you choose two-tone, stripes, piping or simply adjust the height of the shift boot, all of which are an additional $3 or $5, the total is already above $50 and the free shipping applies.

We can't combine specials however, so there is no discount code this time... And there won't be, until New Year's, when the Christmas special will be taken off the website.

And because we've made it a point to always post inspiration pics of our products installed in our customers' cars... This is a 05+ Legacy black perforated with red piping:

Take careMaciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

more Christmas related stuff. We're introducing GIFT CARDS to our website. Anybody can purchase a gift card of any value (not pre-set $20/$50/$100 or so but editable value field while ordering) and receives a link to a printable gift-card in SECONDS. The gift card contains the name of the recipient and make a fantastic Christmas present!

Gift-cards can be redeemed by their recipients at their discretion.

Some brand new pictures of an Acura TL shift boot with red stripes:

Take careMaciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hello,

We've decided to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever... And we've broken our rule of not combining specials... Which is why you can now both save 10% with a discount code you can find in this post, as well as get FREE SHIPPING! This offer will not last long, so act now if you want to get our products cheaper than ever!

Here's a pic showing how well our light gray (piping, in this example) matches aluminum knobs, inserts, etc. This is brushed aluminum so it appears a bit darker than our leather. For non-brushed, the match is near perfect:

Here's the new discount code: 569AVOO6O30 - valid through Wednesday, December 10th!

Take careMaciek

PS. If you want a friend or family member to get you our products for Christmas, please keep the GIFT CARDS in mind - we have them available (read our previous post for more info!)

RedlineGoods.com

Hi everyone,

another Christmas discount code. Most likely the last 10% discount code this year...

But first, brand new pics of a Mazda6 shift boot made with Charcoal and Black carbon-fiber vinyl and contrasting stitching:

Here's the new discount code: YC5F69P6X72 - valid through midnight on the Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas everyone! Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hello everyone,

since the USD has been doing much better against the EUR (in which we incur most of our costs) we have some GREAT news!

We've decided to extend the Christmas special until January 31st! So for another 2+ weeks if your order total above $50, SHIPPING WILL BE OUR TREAT! And, to top that off, it's discount code time.

Here's a brand new pic of a B&M short shifter with an adequately shortened shift boot in a MK5 Jetta/Golf. You can order your shift boot customized for size easily - the appropriate control is right there on our website's order form!

Here's what the stock boot looks like:

Big difference there, isn't it?

Here's the new code: 63084C2OTBS - valid through January 14th!

Have a great weekend,Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hello,

Here's a brand new set of pics of a black/violety blue with red thread pictures of a 08+ Impreza:

And here's the new code: 6B3XK088HW4 - valid through January 28th!

Take careMaciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

we've decided to post another (3rd) discount code for January. Which is the first time ever we've posted a discount code three times in a month. I'm afraid that means there will be a while until a code is released for February.

Why?

Because we simply couldn't wait to share these pictures with you. Black leather, charcoal carbon-fiber vinyl stripes and red thread. An AWESOME combination of not just colors, but materials as well!

Here's the new code: F631NS61TB2 - valid through February 4th!

Take careMaciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hello,

the last discount code for February follows these 3 lovely pics: black leather, red stripes and silver thread:

Here's the new code: P6C316QL7J5 - valid through February 25th!

Take careMaciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hello,

Here's a bit of info some of you may not have been aware of. We are increasingly going into making shift boots for trucks, besides regular vehicles. I know some of us consider our trucks to be beaters for hauling stuff and ourselves around without worrying to much about what it looks like inside, but if you have a truck that you care about, why not come to us to spice up it a little? Here's a sample of an X-terra 00 through 04:

The new code is RH63E2K43R3 - valid through March 11th!

Take careMaciek

s14tan
Car: 95 ZenKi SE w/ S14 SR GT28r and bolt ons

If you guys can Make a coach fabric shift boot I'd be all over it.

Can you?

RedlineGoods.com

Hello,

Silver carbon-fiber vinyl. VERY nice

The new code is 6TD3Q24XH81 - valid through Friday, March 27th!

Take careMaciek

brandonlgilbert
Car: 1996 240sx SE w/ S14 SR20DET

Maciek,

I just got my custom boots and armrest cover delivered and they look awesome! I can't wait to get them installed. I'll try to post up some pics when I get them installed.

Thank again!

RedlineGoods.com

Hi everyone,

black leather, tan PIPING:

And the new code: 633FH2U3KP0 valid through April 10th.

Take careMaciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

Here's a nice comparison between stock pieces and our work. The shift boot is stock - vinyl, plain and uninteresting. The ebrake boot is our black leather with quadruple white and red threads.

Notice how dull the shift boot appears next to that ebrake boot. It's a shame Ford didn't invest into more worthy items for the 05+ Mustang, which is the car in the picture below.

That picture does not do our work justice, as the person who took it told us. It's taken with an iPhone and it's a bit out of focus.

The new code is 6DH332SU51Q valid through April 17th.

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it, and have a great weekend to those that don't. Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

another discount code following this clean shot of a very popular combo - red/black two-tone:

This code: NH6O3D4T003 is valid through May 1st!

Have a good weekend everyone,Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

this time, there is no picture, but another user comment we've received:

Quote »Hey my name is Carlton and I just received my shift/ebrake and armrest boot set today and all I can say is wow! Great product and it looks beautiful. I'll be posting pics of it installed on the mazda3forums and defenitly be recommending your services to everyone. Thanks again!!

New Loyal Customer,Carlton[/quote]This code: 634U0GX6UU6 is valid through May 22nd!

RedlineGoods.com

Everyone,

notice any difference?

On the left a new, stock shift boot on a Lancer Evo. On the right, the RedlineGoods version, additionally shorter to acommodate the installed short shifter kit better than the stock boot ever can:

If you don't see any difference, don't read on. Otherwise, you might be interested in the most current discount code: 6GS3481LTU5 - Valid through Friday, June 5th!

Please also note that on June 1st we will most likely discontinue the FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS ABOVE $50 special that we've had running since December. You might want to order while that special is still on the side, which is not for long now.

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

Maciek's products are awesome, stop waiting to buy, buy now!

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

black leather, charcoal stripes and silver and dark blue quadruple thread (the outside stitching is very hard to notice actually):

Very cool, elegant look if you ask me. The new code, in case that makes you want one is 63WPJ4LH857 - valid through Friday June 19th.

Take careMaciek

tctomasc
Car: 95 240sx

do you have suede?

RedlineGoods.com

Everyone,

Another comparison picture... on the left a new, stock shift boot on a Lancer Evo. On the right, the RedlineGoods version, additionally shorter to acommodate the installed short shifter kit better than the stock boot ever can:

If you like the right side better, here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: Q63F560TF9H - Valid through July 3rd!

Also, we have added PINK THREAD to our color portfolio:

We'll post more pictures as soon as they become available. This shade of pink is a perfect match to the STI logo we all are familiar with.

AZ89two4Tsx
Car: 2017 VW GTI, 14 Honda CBR650F

I want that shift knob.

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

we get many requests for shift boots customized for Hurst shifters, where you want the polished shift lever bearing the Hurst logo visible. We've always been happy to acommodate such requests and now we've gone a step further.

Find below a picture of our version of the HURST B4 shift boot. If your car needs that particular Hurst shift boot... why not get our leather instead of their rubber accordeon thing? I'm sure your interior won't mind.

Here's the new 10% discount code you may find useful: A63P5HM6U51 - Valid through July 17th!

RedlineGoods.com

Hi all,

Black leather, red stripes. One of my very favorite color combinations and a good illustration of what I've been repeating whenever asked: small color differences don't really matter for the overall effect especially when the mis-matched parts of our boots are thread, stripes or piping - ie. very small areas. You tend to notice they match the interior nicely but only close scrutiny would reveal the color match is imperfect).

Here's the new 10% discount code you may find useful: N6R3C569IW3 - Valid through July 31st!

brandonlgilbert
Car: 1996 240sx SE w/ S14 SR20DET

I've had mine installed for a couple of months, but haven't had a chance to post the pics yet. Thanks again for going out of your way to make these for me.

-these are canvas (like Vans shoes) btw. I sourced the material and Maciek was kind enough to stitch 'em up for me.

RedlineGoods.com

Hello everyone,

Fantastic idea below. Our STRIPES finishing type with the stripes kept in the same color as the main panels. Since there is much more stitching than normally, it goes a long way towards making that stitching really stand out, without making it look too busy.

Here's the new 10% discount code you may find useful: 6G36CO4EC42 - Valid through August 14th!

RedlineGoods.com

Everyone,

Another comparison picture... no comment necessary.

If you like the right side better, here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: 63MP6VS4Z63 - Valid through August 21st!

RedlineGoods.com

Hi,

Most of you already know (I hope), but perhaps it would make sense to remind it... As you can see below, we are THE SOURCE of customized solutions as far as shift boots and other interior accessories go. Below: a Mustang GT 05+ with a Hurst short shifter with a specially modified boot (so that the polished Hurst shifter remains visible - the stock boot ends right under the shift knob) and custom, 3-colored stitching.

Here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: 63I7CIS23I6 - Valid through September 12th!

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”