_____GENUINE ITALIAN LEATHER SHIFT and EBRAKE BOOTS!!

Look here for specials on Nissan parts, accessories or modifications, or tell our sponsors what you are looking for!
RedlineGoods.com
Car: Motorsports

I'm selling sets of genuine, top grade Italian leather shifter and emergency brake boots for the Nissan 240SX. Great for your own car and a great present for every owner!

The leather is much thicker than the stock vinyl, which makes them form much nicer and gives you a great feel. They are great to look at, very neat to touch and definitely add style and identity to your car's interior.

The shape is an exact copy of the OEM boots, including all details! They will fit like OEM (just drop them right into your stock mounting location) but look WAY BETTER! Plus, they WILL NOT peel off like the OEMs do!

They are available in BLACK or WHITE leather and ANY COLOR stitching - FREE OF EXTRA CHARGE.

And, they're really affordable! They're only $60 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!

You can also buy them separately:

Both boots - $60 shipped to your door!

Either boot - $35 shipped to your door!

Please take a look at these pictures. Especially, notice the CUSTOM MADE e-brake boot, which DID NOT EXIST for this car before now!

It will only take you about 15 minutes to install them. A detailed installation instruction will be provided with the purchase - all you need is a philips screwdriver!

You WILL receive AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE along with your boots. It is my business policy to answer all emails within 1 business day and to ship all boots within 3 business days!

Please check my website for more information about my quality product, great customer service and extensive customer references - http://www.bestshiftboots.com.

I will accept payment via Money Orders/Cashiers Checks, Personal Checks and (preferred) PayPal.

It will be of no extra charge if you choose to further customize your interior with a custom colored thread. In that case, please check the website for a color chart from which you can make your selection.

I'll be more than happy to answer all your questions.

Thanks for reading and have a great day,Keepsake

Here's what some of my previous customers have to say about my product and service:

They look great and I had no problem installing them! They blow the doors off the stock boots. My brother was always complaining about how bad the factory boots looked ... peeling and flaking. When he got in my car after I installed the new ... he said WOW those look good.

Thank you for the great deal!David

------I have recieved my leather shift boots... Let me tell you they made my car look brand new! I have already recieved dozens of complements on the boots. I cant thank you enough for the product and delivery. The installation was easy, and took about and hour; I would deffinatly recoment you to anyone.

Thanks once again,Jeff

------Hi,

I got my boots on Thursday. They look great, and look like they'll last a lot longer than the stock ones. I haven't insatlled them yet but it looks like it'll be easy. Now I need to get a better looking shifter knob to match these cool looking boots.And thanks for the awsome customer service. I've ordered stuff off the web before and have never got service even close to what you provide. You should start selling performance parts. I will highly recomend you to anyone I hear of looking for shifter boots.

Thanks again,Dave

------I received my boots a couple of days ago and installed them the same day. They look, feel,and smell so much better than the OE vinyl stuff. The service you provide is also excellent and very organized. The boots were everything that you said they would be and I am very impressed with how great they look once installed. Feel free to post this message and send any people my way that have any doubts or questions about your great product.

Nolan

------The boots came in two days ago, and I picked them up yesterday. The install went well. I also replaced the shifter bushings. I am extremely impressed with the quality of the leather. It also fits extremely well. It was extremely easy, and they look great. Thanks again.

Justin

------I received the boots yesterday and installed them today. They fit perfect and look beautiful. If you need another person to testify for your excellent quality products & service, feel free to use my name, email, etc.

Thanks again,Matt

------They came in the mail on thursday. I love the quality. Thank you very much, the thread color is perfect. I really appreciate all the effort you put in to every order.

Feel free to use any of my comments whenever you like. I'd be glad to recommend your products to everyone. Not only are your products of the highest quality, your customer service and follow-up far exceed any other supplier I have dealt with regarding interior accessories.

Thank youMike

------Hello,

I did receive the boots, and they are very nice. I installed them today, which was not very hard, and they look excellent! Much better than the vinyl OEM stuff. Thanks again for the good product and attentive emails. If you need a reference for these boots for a buyer,feel free to give the person my email address and I will tell them they are very nice and you are a good seller.

Thanks again!Scott

------Hey buddy. Just wanted to let you know that the shift and ebrake boots arrived. The color is a perfect match to the 99 Jspec knob. I installed them already and they look AWESOME. Thanks for all the help and answering all the questions. Please give my name to anyone that has any questions about em. I would be happy to be a reference for ya. They are so much better than the vinyl ones.

Thanks again...Pat

------Hi,

I have received the boots and installed them. I am very pleased with the quality of the boots. Thanks for your help and prompt responses.

Peter

------Hi,

I received the boots this week and I just wanted to say thanks for following through with our deal.The boots look (and smell) great and the workmanship looks top notch.I'm looking forward to putting them on this weekend.Thanks again, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Warren

------Hey, I recieved the leather shifter and e-brake boots in the mail yesterday. They look and feel great! They are definitely everything you said they would be.Thanks! I'm going to install them tonight. Thanks again! You'll get nothing but praise from me!

Ryan

------Hello,

I finally got enough free time to install the boots yesterday and I'm pleased by how they turned out. Much nicer than my worn stock ones.

I'd be happy to be a reference for you in the future for perspective customers.

CheersTony

------I just installed your boots today and they look great. I love the feel of the thick leather and the shine it give off. What really surprised me is was the fact it held my parking break handle snug and stopped it from rattling.

Thanks again. Steve

------Yes, I got them, even put them in the other day when I was at home. They look great, fit perfect, and even with my little mechanical ability, got them in with no problem. Thanks a lot, and if anyone ever asks for some references, just let me know.LaterJesse

RedlineGoods.com

Everyone,

to place an order via PayPal, the simplest way to go about it is to go to our ordering page. Make sure you use the LOWER PayPal button (there are two on the page). This will allow you to enter product name and price manually (the top button will calculate price automatically and it will not include the NICO discount).

Take care,Maciek

GrubyFngaz
Car: 2001 Infiniti QX4

What about for 95-up 240's? Can you give us a deal on those too?Josh

RedlineGoods.com

GrubyFngaz wrote:What about for 95-up 240's? Can you give us a deal on those too?Josh
Hi,

of course, the deal is for all year models of the 240SX. My bad, I have already fixed the advertisement!

Thanks,Maciek

SPIRO

I have set of black leather w/white stitching boots, they are excellent quality and really compliment the interior. looks good with my Trust shift knob too. worth the 50 bucks in my opinion :)

Nismo1182
Car: Z06

I have the black leather with the red "jdm" stitching, excellent quaility and installation took a few minutes. nice match to my black leather Nismo shift knob :D :D :D

Holisticbeatz

Sweeett....

KRPSICHI3
Car: I love to race, or anything else pertaining to cars particularly Japanese sports cars.

Damn I just bought the OEM Shift boot well it shouldn't be that long before it tears.

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

The pics of the S14 are from my friend's car here locally, and I have to say the pics don't do them justice at all. . imagine a brand new factory boot, only 100 times better. . these things are f'n AWESOME. . incredible job. .

KoukiS14
Car: 2005 G35x - Lakeshore Slate / Stone

BTW. . I do plan on ordering my Maciek... I'll get to you when I'm ready :)

Probably JUST the shift boot, however. . but I dunno. . sure looks good on the e-brake handle :)

You mentioned you have the tan stitching in your Z. . . do you have any pics? I think it'd look good to color match my seats *shrug*

Thanks!!

-Rob

RedlineGoods.com

KoukiS14 wrote:You mentioned you have the tan stitching in your Z. . . do you have any pics? I think it'd look good to color match my seats

Hi,

sorry for a late reply, I was away for a few days. I'm afraid I don't have any pics to show you, but... The stitching will match EXACTLY to the color of the seats on this picture:

Hope that helps!Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

Guys,

I'd like to know, how many of you would prefer an ebrake boot that goes halfway up the ebrake handle instead of my current design, that covers the whole handle?

Please feel free to chime in with your opinion. If there is demand, I will make another version for the S13/S14!

Here's a pic of what it looks like on a Sentra:

Take care,Maciek

UncleBen
Car: '05 G35 Sedan Sport, '98 240sx LE auto, '95 240sx SE auto,

i think i would prefer the half-way boot for the ebrake, instead of the current one. i know very soon i will be ordering a shiftboot, not sure about ebrake. i would be more inclined to get an ebrake boot if they were made to only go up halfway :)

Rockenreno
Car: 1997 BMW M3

I agree, the full boot is too much imo... once I find a car to buy I am probably going to be ordering the shift boot and maybe ebrake boot from you :D

Dano
Car: '05 Nismo Frontier CC / '95 240sx base

i too like the halfway up better than all the way.

-Dan

Holisticbeatz

I like halfway up because I can get a better grip on the e-Brake when I'm pulling on it.

toy turbo 2

I prefer the circumsized version also

NiTeRiDeR
Car: Z32 + D21 + 2x R32

hehe circumsized look...its 30 USD right?

or can i get it for 30 CAD too?

offtheline

im going to order the package, but I want the ebrake in the half-way style. How will you know that is what i want?

RedlineGoods.com

Hi everyone,

There's good news and bad news this time.

The GOOD news is that the halfway ebrake boot is now available. I don't have any pictures yet, but it does look GREAT and I'm sure you'll love it.

The not so good news is that the forum special has been cancelled. The price of a set of boots is, as advertised on my site, $60 shipped for a set or $35 shipped for either boot alone.

I hope that is not a problem, at $60 it's still a steal if you compare my price to the factory price and remember that you're buying a GENUINE TOP GRADE ITALIAN LEATHER set, not a crappy vinyl one that will give out on you in 2 years or so.

Take care and have a great day,Maciek

RedlineGoods.com

festino wrote:im going to order the package, but I want the ebrake in the half-way style. How will you know that is what i want?
Hi,

Since EVERYBODY likes the halfway version better, as of right now, WE'RE NOT MAKING THE OLD VERSION OF THE EBRAKE BOOT.

All orders that haven't shipped to date will receive the half-way boot. As soon as there are pictures available, they will replace the old ones.

Thank you,Maciek

Und3rprshUr
Car: My 300Z

do yuo have a shift boot for a Z31 older body style 300zx ?

RedlineGoods.com

Und3rprshUr wrote:do yuo have a shift boot for a Z31 older body style 300zx ?
Hi,

yes, please check my website for more information: http://www.bestshiftboots.com.

Thank you,Maciek

offtheline

hmm...While waiting for your reply, i decided to just go ahead and order the shift boot because i was impatient and didnt want to risk buying the other style. But i paid 30 because as far as I knew, the deal was still on. Hope this is okay. :)

RedlineGoods.com

festino wrote:hmm...While waiting for your reply, i decided to just go ahead and order the shift boot because i was impatient and didnt want to risk buying the other style. But i paid 30 because as far as I knew, the deal was still on. Hope this is okay. :)
Hi,

of course, all the orders submitted before this deal expired (which was yesterday) will be honored, naturally.

Thank you!Maciek

UncleBen

that sucks about no more forum special :(

RedlineGoods.com

Come on, they're still a great deal at $35 a piece. It's genuine Italian top grade cowhide leather and you'll see the quality difference from your stock boot, which will cost you probably just the same, give or take a buck or two, immediately after opening the envelope.

Later,Maciek

UncleBen

oh i don't doubt that they are alot better, and from what i have heard, about 10 bucks cheaper than the OEM replacement if bought from the dealer. i'll be ordering one here soon, forum special or not :D

UncleBen

i just ordered my shiftboot. can't wait to get it!

lagvoid

someone please post pictures of the half e-brake boot when they get them! I can't imagine what it's gonna look like. For my 240, the ebrake handle is all one plastic piece. It doesn't have the look of a handle like other aftermarket ebrake handles that I've seen. anyone know what I mean?

Return to “Advertisers' Marketplace!”