Fuse Box Location

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Scheib
Car: 2014 Nissan Murano AWD Platinum

I have a 2009 Murano LE and the owners manual shows a diagram of the passenger compartment fuse box. I looked around the firewall and didn't see anything, but I'm not as limber as I used to be. The diagram in the manual doesn't make it real clear as to where the fuse box is located. Is it by the parking brake pedal? I read something to that effect on a Google search.

I want to add a direct wire kit for my radar detector using an "add a circuit" to the fuse box. Let me know where this fuse box is when you have a chance.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Scheib wrote:I have a 2009 Murano LE and the owners manual shows a diagram of the passenger compartment fuse box. I looked around the firewall and didn't see anything, but I'm not as limber as I used to be. The diagram in the manual doesn't make it real clear as to where the fuse box is located. Is it by the parking brake pedal? I read something to that effect on a Google search.

I want to add a direct wire kit for my radar detector using an "add a circuit" to the fuse box. Let me know where this fuse box is when you have a chance.
Welcome to the Murano Forum! Glad to have you as a member of NICOclub!

There is another fuse box under the hood, I believe it is close to the cab, possibly on the passenger side. Here is a link to the '09 Murano service manual, this should help, also, did you check the owner's manual?

http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/murano/2009/

Let me know how things work out, enjoy the new ride!

Scheib
Car: 2014 Nissan Murano AWD Platinum

BUMP

For anyone else looking for the fuse box, it's on the driver's side, on the underside of the dash behind a removable plastic cover. I can't believe I missed it originally and as soon as I looked a second time I readily found it.

Return to “Murano Forum”