Front Strut Tower Brace

Member area: Post up your ride and the modifications to date
fatire_mtb
Car: 2004 G35 Coupe 5AT

Next mod was the Circuit Sports front strut tower brace.The installation is really easy. The quality of the brace is very good. It reminds me of a high-end hand-built mountain bike with the quality of the welds. It took maybe thirty minutes to install and that includes the time to lift the car up on jack stands and bring the car back down. AZHitman’s write-up on G35 Chassis Stiffening was my inspiration for this mod (and soon to be rear main under brace). I already enjoyed the handling of the car, but as mods get added, acceleration and speed increase (driving style becoming more aggressive as a result) I wanted more stability in the handling. Let me emphasize what AZHitman said before – this mod is great. It took an already nice handling car and made it more responsive and gives it a very connected feel. I have been trying to think of a way to illustrate the difference and the best I can come up with is before the brace it felt like the front tires operated independently, but now they feel connected and working in tandem to provide greater stability and control.

Mr_Mer
Car: 2012 Infiniti G37x Premium Package

Same mod here, except I went with Cusco Type OS (oval steel) Bar. The write-ups for the GT Spec work with this one as well. Direct from Japan.

Return to “G35 and G37 Modification database”