Found an original JDM Sales Broshure for 1990 FairLady z32

The Nissan 300ZX (Z32) general community discussion forum
Lovenpain
Car: 1990 Nissan Fairlady Z32 TT Slicktop Auto

This was an awesome purchase and find! I can't believe the condition and that has listed in it all options and beautiful illustrations of the FairLady Z32. Its also very big than a regular brochure. Although its mostly all in Japanese there are things in this that'll help out my REPORT and update with a 100% accuracy. Due that this is directly a brochure from Nissan or what would be at their dealerships at the time my or any other jdm zed32 car was sold. Here are pics I have taken from it. I am in the process in scanning the whole book and making it available for all that is interacts in having a virtual copy. Making it public domain. Cause I have yet to see and actual PDF on this brochure. But pieces out it here and there. Anyways, here are some pics out it! Enjoy!

Here it is amongst regular size magazines

Now the oddity of this random being in the brochure. This white piece of paper was just stuck in the pages. Its not part of the brochure, but I am not sure what it exactly pertains to but thought it was interesting enough to post and share it with you all.

I do apologize if my camera shots are not in hi res and the pictures werent great. Once I manage to capture and scan the pages I will post that up and make it available for everyone to see and download!

300ZXttZMAN
Car: 1990 300zx Twin Turbo 5 spd pearl white.

My Daily: 2008 Frontier NISMO package, 4x4 Crew Cab.

All that would be cool these pop up on ebay all the time I plan to buy one just to have in my collection.

Good find though!!!

DarkstarNovermber
Car: 94 Slicktop Z

Cool find! Definitely something to add to a collection of original owner's manual and window sticker.
Lovenpain wrote:
Now the oddity of this random being in the brochure. This white piece of paper was just stuck in the pages. Its not part of the brochure, but I am not sure what it exactly pertains to but thought it was interesting enough to post and share it with you all.
Looks like some sort of pricing structure for the different configurations and options.

Lovenpain

Yeah that was my speculation as well. I didn't want to trash it either. I did find something that IMO was an awesome find. Not sure if the us model has the same option, but the driver sun shade has this sleeve like pocket. I usually insert my handicap placard in it. Well one day I pulled it out and a business card fell out. It was all in Japanese. Comes to find out it a business card from the actual sales guy who sold my car back in 1990! Yeah I keep that sealed up!;)

Afi
Car: Gold 2+2 NA '90 300ZX
Completely stock (and will stay that way)!...maybe

Lovenpain wrote:Yeah that was my speculation as well. I didn't want to trash it either. I did find something that IMO was an awesome find. Not sure if the us model has the same option, but the driver sun shade has this sleeve like pocket. I usually insert my handicap placard in it. Well one day I pulled it out and a business card fell out. It was all in Japanese. Comes to find out it a business card from the actual sales guy who sold my car back in 1990! Yeah I keep that sealed up!;)
Yeah these little details are nice to have. I'm the third owner of my Z and the original business card of the Nissan dealer that sold the car back in 1990 is still in the car with one of the first maintenance receipt done at the dealer.

All these little details help reveal to which degree the previous owner was a Z32 enthusiast.

Lovenpain

Could agree with more! Awesome bro!
When in had my Viper. I was able to retain pictures of the actually going to each of the stations that were responsible in building it in 1994! That was to me the holy grail of collecting info on any of my cars!

Return to “300ZX (Z32) General”