Few issues here

A Q45 forum / Cima forum for the President of Infiniti's lineup. Brought to you by Infiniti Parts USA, your OEM source for Q45 parts!
xKnownShadowX
Car: 94 Q45a

For most people who have been responding I ran into a bit of an issue. I think the suspension needs some replacing to be done :mad: figured though since it has been sitting. The ASUS (i think it says) light stays on now and the driver front suspension creaks and clunks. The rest of the car is fine not really a rough ride. I think people will suggest replacing the accumulators or something like that? I have a back up route if this is the case because I don't think it's just that but the pump itself as well. I read somewhere that the power steering and active fluid run in the same pump? If so than can that explain my weird power steering jerking? There will be moments where if I turn left at a constant speed the steering wheel will continuously go stiff then flimsy then stiff and when I drive and it occurs I feel like I'm drunk driving. :facepalm:

On to the next issue which would be a slight misfire that can be felt. The car passed with flying colors amazingly and all number came out very low! :werd: I put in new OE spark plugs (pricey), injectors, knock sensors, and put back the OE MAF since the cheap one that had installed went poop. I can't seem to figure out the issue, no check engine light, o2 sensors are new, and my gas mileage sucks. The first couple long drives my car did amazing on MPG now it just sucks. I don't know if this has anything to do with this but when I rev the car high and the RPMs drop I hear a loud high pitch sound in the engine bay, passenger side any ideas?

I also can hear a bad bearing in one of the pulley, I need to further look into this on my day off but at the moment I figure I maybe get some input? Thanks. Will be doing research after this posting. Have a great day folks.

Return to “Q45 Forum / Cima Forum”