EX35 Roof Rails? Where to get?

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
iMAK
Car: 2011 Nissan Maxima
2009 Infiniti EX35

Why I did not think about this at the first place??? A simple Google search and got the following:

http://www.easyexport.us/cars-for-sale/ ... 8325ea8d3f

http://www.salvage-cars-for-sale.info/s ... jgwNzE2NzE

http://luxurysalvageauction.com/auction ... ITI_EX35/0

http://www.salvagedb.com/search?q=JN1AJ0HR3AM753796

What do you think guys? How this car turned like a brand new car :confused:

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Would you still thinking of buying it???

XIS
Car: 08 EX35 RWD
17 QX30 Sport

No! Never! Do not buy it. Trust us..... you dodged a bullet that was heading for your heart....

The body looks fine, but the frame is probably not. It will always have the salvage title so when you go to sell it, the value will be horrible....not to mention the accident-related problems that it will more than likely have.

EX-KAT-35
Car: EX35, V70R, Civic

Complete with quarter panel lights and everything...

dreamingat30fps
Car: 2008 EX35 Journey

I would buy, but I wouldn't pay more than mmmm $50.

meanie
Car: G37, EX35

You know, it looks pretty good and if it was a simple front end crash and the car were in the US I might consider it at the right price, say 20k or less, providing it was checked out by a body man and a mechanic I trusted and they felt it was okay, and I wasn;t planning on reselling in the next decade. But there are a lot of questions I would want answered, and the potential problems may be multiplied in another country. What aspects of the OEM warranty would still apply, and what would you be unable to go to Infiniti for? What kind of warranty would the seller give you? It looks like the airbags were deployed, how do you know they were repacked? (in the US you would assume the law would require it, but there...who knows?) What kind of legal recourse, if any, would you have if unexpected problems crop up? I still wonder why it ended up in Bahrain. Personally I am not sure I would want to take the risk or deal with the anxiety that stuff would go wrong due to the accident, but someone will no doubt buy this car. Hopefully it will be someone who has done due diligence and makes an informed choice to take the risk and receives a deal that makes it a worthwhile risk. It doesn't sound like the sellers are being upfront about anything, so they are probably hoping for a naive buyer who will give them as close to top dollar and they can get. BTW, have you even driven this car?

Tasman
Car: 2011 EX35 - All Options

All auto manufacturers void a warranty on a vehicle once it has a salvaged title so you will be on your own for any kind of problem that may arise. I personally would pass on this vehicle but it kind of sounds like you still want it. Good luck and hope it works out. It must be tough to live in an area where the EXs are so scarce.

iMAK
Car: 2011 Nissan Maxima
2009 Infiniti EX35

XIS,
Thank you for your advise.

meanie,
It's most probably that the salvage cars are repaired outside USA. I heard that many of the cars they come in to the country with accident and they being repaired and sold. The accident is planted in my mind after seeing the pics and I don't want every morning to remember the damage when I see the car. I will never buy it, I forgot it.

Tasman,
No No. I won't pay that much money for a junk. I can put some more dollars and get a brand new car, I like the EX but at the end it's not necessarily to be an EX. I will search for other EX's and I will see my luck.

Guys, I would like to thank you for all the support and I wish you continue the same when it's needed.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”