engine oil change for QX56

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
jasonthebomb
Car: 08 QX56

Hey Yo guys, wat's up?I have just bought 08 Infinity QX56.. and pretty like it.I am in break in period, ran about 1100 miles so far.I have not read the owner's manual fully since I know most of feature of QX56 since my brother owns one.Anyhow, I have question how often you guys change engine oils? My plan is every 3000 miles which is recommended.Also use conventional or synthetic? I rather go with synthetic.What is your opinions??

Jason From NC

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

Actually, on the Infiniti, they recommend changing the oil every 3750 miles, not 3000. I have an '04, and that is what I have done since I drove the baby off the lot. I have always used regular oil with out any reduction in performance. I don't know that synthetic would be recommended unless you plan on running it for more than 200,000 miles. Just my opinion. I do run premium fuel though, I believe that is important.

OH, BY THE WAY......Welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here! we would all love to see some pics of your new ride! Please share them on the photo/picture thread. Hope you enjoy it!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”