DVD/Audio Question--- PLEASE HELP!!!

A forum for the Nissan Armada, Infiniti QX56, and beginning in 2014, the Infiniti QX80
dmdald

I have a 2007 QX56. When my son watches a movie on the DVD player, I hear the sound in both the front and rear speakers (and cannot listen to the radio while he watches a movie). He is only 3 years old, so I don't want him to use the wireless head phones yet. (I am not quite ready for him to be able to tune us out and ignore us :) )

Does anyone know if there is a way to listen to the radio on the front speakers while playing DVD audio in the rear speakers (not using the headphones)?

Thanks for your help! :yesnod

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

First off, greetings from the staff here at NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the QX56 Forum.

Answer to your question unfortunately is no. Only thing you can do is have your son use the headphones and listen to the DVD and then you can listen to your radio on the front speakers. My wife and I just have gotten used to watching and listening to the movies when the kids are watching them. Once and a while our son uses the headphones, but not very often, he likes to feel like we are all watching the movie TOGETHER. LOL kids, they are so damn cute!

Return to “Armada Forum / QX56 Forum / QX80 Forum”